hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 617 FirstFirst 123451252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Re: Outer Ring

Looks like a damn epic fight, and avery good battlereport.
    Oh, and dont stop posting those pictures, cause they were awesome

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Oh man if we did have rep on these forums I'd rep your ass so hard.

Man, that fleet was awesome and we kept talking about it for some time afterwards. I was like 40 days old at that point so came in a tackler frigate which invariably got warriored to death within a minute of the first engagement, but just listening to comms as I hid my pod at a safe was exhilarating. I also well remember someone not being too happy about being Dd

Re: Syndicate 09/04/11 - ongoing

tl;dr

Eben is awesome and we're the best diplomats.

Ugh.

I'm pretty sure everyone I give a shit about left or got kicked out of Huzzah. I've been on a two week break cause of :burnout: but I'm bummed to come back and find you guys are leaving Synd. (and scrapheap is dead)

Totally understand wanting to find some worthwhile space. I hope it's not too far so I can come visit. Love me some CADS and RPSH. Corp/Alliance drama is the worst, and I'll be sure to take our guys down there and punish the shit outta what's left of Huzzah. (during US TZ)

When Duckslayer first showed me that poem we all had a good laugh in GROON. God almighty.

Leboe

We will come back v soon and give you what you want. No way I was taking that gang up against your comp even though numbers were roughly equal.

Our Comp:http://droog.rwpcomputers.com/?a=kil...l&kll_id=23949

Their Comp: http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...l&kll_id=50578

'ish'

Short version of what happened:

We saw them moving through XM, followed through BMNV and 31- (didn't have eyes on them)

Picked their pocket for a Zealot and Comet kill and fucked off. Retard goon friend got killed anyway at a planet(?)...

There will be a knock-down drag-out some time soon between Rote and CP. I promise a BR when it happens.

That was kinda a derpy gang. Originally we had some nano dudes coming home and they said they were being chased home, so those of us ship spinning in TXW were asked to back them up. I called for RRBS because the fleet was up already and I had no idea how many people would show up. Then someone else took over FCing while I continuously talked over him like an asshole AND IM SORRY.

But the chasing gang (reported to us as "a bunch of hugginns and a bunch of myrmidons") had turned around and our nanogang decided to chase, so there we were in RRBS trying to catch up. Wasnt meant to be, we had 2 fleets going, one obviously faster than the other, and while I think the rrbs had some good cohesion there were stragglers caught in X-M and those tackling ahead had to break off long before the BS arrived.

We never saw your full gang. I just noticed "oh, groon are catching stragglers, we should be better at this" and once the myrms/hugginns got away/docked up we just wanted to get those slow ships home and docked because they werent meant to catch anything that wasnt jumping into them. Also CCP changed overviews so that -10s took priority over alliance/gang members, and we podded ourselves. So pr0.

Eagerly waiting for 5-D battalreport
    http://wialliance.killmail.org/?a=kill_ ... id=9396569

lol

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl

lol
    that was due to spais, pcge open door policy let a spy into the corp, pos bash turned into murder fest, dunno if its the straw to break the camels back for huzzah.

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl

lol
    that was due to spais, pcge open door policy let a spy into the corp, pos bash turned into murder fest, dunno if its the straw to break the camels back for huzzah.

Was bound to happen sooner or later with the complete lack of vetting done by pcge, but seems like such a waste of a spy. A few cap kills (which hardly break the bank these days) and a burnt spy. Surely could have got another cyno alt out that way?

The spai applied and was let in on the day of the op. Since they knew about the op in advance they obviously have another one who is probably a lot better disguised.

Looks like PCG are splitting into 2 Corps.

Expect the original Corp will be booted to try to remove the spy.

Quote Originally Posted by rakvard
    Looks like PCG are splitting into 2 Corps.

Expect the original Corp will be booted to try to remove the spy.
    I'd suspect the better spy isn't even in PCGE given that there have been posts from HF forums on Kugu in the past. PCGE was likely just an easy way to get a cyno alt in without burning the proper spy.

Huzzah's laidback playstyle tends to make it easier for spice to get in, but since 90% of the time they're just running roaming gangs rather than fucking about with srs business its not a huge deal for them. Certainly no more than some good scouting will spot soon enough.

fwiw I suspect they have a fairly senior goon-afilliate (and some lower level ev0ke in there somewhere.

Incidentally, the lack of hf in this thread isnt down to any directive, beyond it being considered a bit lame to brag if they win a fight and they sure as shit didnt win that one, it's just that all the forum whores left

Kicking puppies BR a bit, but was fun from our end.

http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=50973

They parked a fleet in TXW where we live for a bit, but we only had 5 active or so to their 15. They eventually relocated to PF- and we scared up another 7ish, so we shipped into armor HAC/BC with 2xGuardians and 2xFalcons. They had been scouted as BBx2, 6xDrake, 2xCane, 3xBrutix, Broadsword, Onyx. Figured they had a lot more DPS/numbers, and plenty of ewar, so we gayed it up a bit with the Guardians but wanted to level the playing field a bit.

We wound up jumping into them with a reported 20+ on field for them, but towards the end of the fight several got away burning out of the bubble and warping off.

Basic sequence of the fight went that we started shooting them, they primaried one of our Guardians while jamming the second. He held to 10% armor and jumped out, they switched primaries to my Hurricane. Slaved cane+one Guardian giving me whatever he could was enough for me to live long enough for the second Guardian to jump back in (I deaggressed because of :slavesinbubble: but kept calling targets until I saw my armor going back up, at which point I started pewing again).

Was a fun fight, ultimately their fits and failure to effectively focus fire meant we won with no losses and held the field.

Quote Originally Posted by ry ry
    And that is more or less it. The vorgon poetry came from marillio who is a lovely chap, and has recently gone afk due to work stuff after spending months helping build hf up and fcing fleets every day (part of the reason hf have gone inactive tbh, mari is/was a huge part of huzzah) I dropped roles in gsy yesterday as the whole situation is getting a bit lulzy, and since the event everybody involved has been retconning the hell out of the whole thing.

I also predicted this would happen if rpsh joined huzzah when I left rpsh for gsy. Does anybody listen to me? Do they fuck as like.

Im more interested in what comes next tbh...

sorry but mr marilio more likely destroyed Huzzah and GSY . i knew this will happen when i left months ago

huzzah was and is a great alliance, specialy the old elite i had fun whit over the last years

i wish you good luck CADS RPSH and Trigun

Edited.
    Don't post CAODesque bullshit here, please.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the BR for the wyvern and other cap kills in A-Z. That looks like an excellent job done by R&K / pos gunners and co.

long time lurker, first time poster here.

For me yesterday was a nice action filled 5 hour evening. For those only interested in the wyvern kill skip to the end cause here is the full story. And it's a bit of a long one.

Backstory and first POS defense.

All begun with few corps getting kicked out of huzzah for not living up the the laid back standards of old weed smoking chillers. And it became quickly
    obvious that they had a bitter resentment to the way we live. Issue was with some moon revenues I guess or something. I'm not privvy to it.

They formed Auctorita Alliance and couple of days ago hit our T22 pos into reinforced with the help of TEST (damn those digg readers do get around). They were abit active in the pc9 pocket but on few occasions got spanked and bugged out. POS was coming out of reinforced yesterday ca 16:45 eve time and when that time came.. well let's just say it was obvious that Auctoria had lost their balls on trying to finish the pos they put into RF and left it to TEST as all they wanted was us to loose it. I mean it's totally understandable that small alliances should not be able to hold on to hi end moons. Defense was very one sided right from the start so we decided not to put an effort into defending it and quickly told everyone to dock up.

http://huzzahfederation.co.uk/?a=kil...d&kll_id=96785

TEST put a new POS up and bugged out and we put it quickly back into reinforced with 6h to go and just forgot about it.

Clusterfuck @ JH.

We thought about going to S-U for a roam and got our ships together to mingle on the JH gate in PC9 while we waited for everyone to undock and get back from afk when this little pilgrim from SC just out of nowhere arrived at the gate and general confusion began. "Fight, jump out, fight, jump out, primary...". It was a clusterfuck on the PC9 with several guys trying to FC as none was appointed right away. After the initial confusion and couple of BS+command ship losses we regrouped and had long nasty scrap in JH on the PC9 gate. Few guys reshipped couple of times.

Our logistics were jammed to hell most of the time, we initially cynoed in one of our carriers and later some more and quam brought in 4 carriers to take us out. It was pretty evil as Finis Terrae an Yarr&Co also joined in with NAP doing potshots bomber runs. It was a big free for all with most of the guys I think going after huzzah. And it was not looking very good for us as we were losing ships left and right and logis were unable to rep. A notice started to flash in my mailbox, that our POS in A-Z was under attack by WI.

Being the last guardian on the field I was pretty useless and went to switch into something better and was shocked to find an inty as the only choice. Oh well I guess I could point someone. Around that time it was reported that a cyno was lit at the gate and our friends from Rooks and Kings&Co cynoed in their BS fleet to even the odds. Some of their friends were neutral to us so there were quite a few incidents where we engaged someone who was on our side. Crazy moments, but the endgame was that Quam self-destructed their 4 carriers Huzzah ended up holding the gate. It looks pretty nasty looking at the killboard but we all knew the opposition had it worse. Killboard is messed up cause of the FFA that occurred.
    http://<br /> <a href="http://huzzah...l_id=96834</a> (observe the podded carrier pilots)

End of the Wyvern

Lot of loot and fighters to collect and while doing it we sent Marillio to see what was up at the POS to maybe time it so we can choose when to defend it.
    He also made a note the enemy fleet composition and RnK while still having a massive boner from not getting to kill the Quam carriers and needing to relieve the pressure, decided there was no better way of doing it than hitting 7 supercap + titan + dreads + carriers with their subcaps.

Moments later it was on coms that RnK were at our POS in A-Z fighting WI. WI titan bugged out right away (subcaps scare titans) and rnk hics and dicks bubbled what they could. Huzzah scrambled into new ships and bridged into the POS ca the same time I got there in my inty. Seems WI were totally unprepared for such a response, maybe their spies reported that huzzah was getting spanked and decided to try use the opportunity. Being in supercap fight in an inty was totally pointless so when I hit struct I took a peek at the POS and discovered we still had few large guns online so I grabbed them and kept them on the primaries.

Communication initally sucked between allies so we had problems keeping fire on the same primary but some ad hoc methods solved the issue. We took out couple of the carriers before settling on the wyvern. Most of their Nyx'es bugged out leaving one. WI tried a triage carrier rescue op with a cyno lit away from the supercaps, our dictors bubbled them and few were jammed for the duration. General cheers went over the coms when Wyvern was downed, I think WI popped the wreck as well (trying to hide the T2 fit I guess). We killed the dread and tried to kill the remaining Nyx, but it logged in less than half armour (and it was pretty damn well tanked as well). So we took out the triage carriers (props for them for not having connection malfunctions like the nyx had) and battle was over. NAP bombers took out most of our dics so they got a pretty good practice out if it as well and keep shooting the wrecks as well for some time.

http://huzzahfederation.co.uk/?a=kil...d&kll_id=96868

WI lost 1 ms, 1 dread, 9 carriers.

Conclusion.

Like I said, for me it was a crazy 5 hour rush and basically the reason why I still play eve.

Mad mad MAD props to RnK & friends for bringing the support when we needed it the most and going after the supercaps fleet as they had the fresh forces that we needed to gain the upper hand on those fights.

It was until later when looking at the mails I discovered that they had no caps with them.. Not sure what they were thinking when they decided to bridge into them, but it worked

WI, now we're even, cause of the 5-D ambush. Okey?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortecai
    All begun with few corps getting kicked out of huzzah for not living up the the laid back standards of old weed smoking chillers. And it became quickly obvious that they had a bitter resentment to the way we live. Issue was with some moon revenues I guess or something. I'm not privvy to it.
    No you weren't privvy to it Mort which would explain this horribly misinformed bollocks in your post.

Tri left, as did RPSH after an argument. MDYN were leaving but got kicked first as they were stealthily trying to recruit people from other corps. CADS was kicked but only because we asked to be as our CEO was afk.

Sure some of the laid backness was a bit extreme and I and others were pushing for better fleet composition. It wasn't exactly all that demanding, but when people think that saying "no drakes" in an armour fleet is elitist, well, you gotta think even the fucking NC can manage to get their fucking tanks right. There's laid back, and then there's just plain lazy.

Ultimately that was not the issue though. It wasn't Marillio or Eagle either, I like them, and when they were in charge we had a lot of fun dicking about in Syndicate. The problem is partly that they're not in charge anymore, and the alliance's biggest asset was essentially going to line the pockets and fulfil the supercap dreams of a few already wealthy individuals, when it should have been paying for key ships to help the woefully underequipped sub-cap fleets.

I sat there for fucking hours while we knocked down and onlined a tower at that moon, thinking we were all working together, helping build alliance finances and finally get that great supply of core ships for our fleets. But I guess me and many others got duped and felt like mugs, and someone else had their own plans for it and as such, a 10-man corp with a shitty 800m a month reaction income was finding itself handing out fleet ships while a few people sat on billions of moon income each month.

So while some aspects of the way HF play was certainly something we were unhappy with, it was being selfish with moons that everyone helped get, and painting the situation as the other corps were simply too lazy to manage towers, that ultimately led us to leave.

We didn't finish the tower as we've left the area now for the other side of the galaxy. It was simply fitting that those who whored all the goo and created so much discontent should lose it before we go. Lets face it, it won't affect the majority of HF members as none of them benefited from it anyway.

On the plus side I enjoyed your battle report