hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 16 of 611 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=56379

The fight was a lot closer then it looks at first glance.
    That was a great fucking fight, props to all sides for committing and sticking it out. Nice to see local with a sense of humor afterwards too.

o7

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maldoror View Post

You see, it turns out the 8-J tower belongs to a Forsaken alt corp. The Forsaken, for those who don't know, are the servants of Count Wilson. The pronouncements of "The Count" are a source of a great intrigue in Rooks and Kings, for we have identified a true master villain. Presently we have two linguistic teams assigned to assessing the nature of what exactly a 'SHIT BUST' is, though early analysis suggests that it is derogatory, especially combined with the 'bag of dicks'. However, do not be fooled by The Count slumming with these uncouth colloquialisms. He is a most urbane creature, possessed of a Moriarity-esque intellect. In fact, although I still lack the Fraps to prove it, I believe that his butler brings in a silver tray with 'Bag of dicks' written immaculately on a paper, from which he reads it.

The reason there won't be a proper battle report of the TEST fight is because the main business of the day was hunting The Count. After three different traps failed (baiting his Pilgrim with a frigate, bubbling him, and some things best not discussed) Eldareth took a rather agricultural approach and just burned at him in a sabre and decloaked him on a random gate, felling the Count in what was essentially a Rugby tackle. Although we may only have dropped 13 BS on 65-70 guys in the section above, you can take no chances with the Count: only about half of our 60 faction bs and T3 actually made it on his mail. http://www.rooksandkings.com/killboa...l&kll_id=30527

We assumed we'd dealt with the Count for the time being - but we were wrong. In fact the shenanigans in 8-J simply ended up with us saving his tower/crypt. The battle continues.
    I've been giggling for the last 20 minutes after reading this. Nice one Lord M.

LOTD surprisingly reset TF.

The reason there won't be a proper battle report of the TEST fight is because the main business of the day was hunting The Count. After three different traps failed (baiting his Pilgrim with a frigate, bubbling him, and some things best not discussed) Eldareth took a rather agricultural approach and just burned at him in a sabre and decloaked him on a random gate, felling the Count in what was essentially a Rugby tackle. Although we may only have dropped 13 BS on 65-70 guys in the section above, you can take no chances with the Count: only about half of our 60 faction bs and T3 actually made it on his mail. http://www.rooksandkings.com/killboa...l&kll_id=30527

We assumed we'd dealt with the Count for the time being - but we were wrong. In fact the shenanigans in 8-J simply ended up with us saving his tower/crypt. The battle continues.
    Lol this made my day. Great BR.

Ya, I should shout out to TEST for a great fight. Probably the most exciting big gang (>10) pvp I've had in half a year.

I wasn't taking a fight with RnK on the way home in any fashion as we didn't have what it takes to break an archon chain. We were a bit bloodied and loaded with (t1) loot.

We actually went out again after this to 6VDT, as map was showing locals, and I thought it would be polite to let TEST finish off their pos in 8-J after they were so polite as to give us a goodfight~. Probably turns out to be the wrong choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius Longinus View Post
    I thought it would be polite to let TEST finish off their pos in 8-J after they were so polite as to give us a goodfight~.
    afaik the POS still isn't reinforced.

Quote Originally Posted by jinrah View Post
    LOTD surprisingly reset TF.
    And there was..... A FIREFIGHT!
    http://meklon.com/killboard/?a=kill_related&kll_id=7215

So much ecm+ecm drones on field our logis started taking shield damage from the radiation alone.

TF setup in ranged possition on the s-u gate in 6-U, smaking us to jump into them.
    We warped to the other side of gate atzero and sat there saying na u, (na you) na you... get the idea

It was clear they where not going to jump into us, and being in slower ships with less numbers, jumping in, we'd never tackle anything. So we acted bored and warped back to a pos.

TF then jumped in presumably to call us faggots, keeping back their ecm boats in the previous ssytem and thats when we warped back to the gate and engaged.

They then jumped in rest of their fleet, & along with their ecm drones from every bc.. jammed everything to hell and we started dropping like a sack of shit, FC being one of the first to go down.
    What ships that could still lock something managed to frag a few falcons/blackbirds and we where partially back in business with secondary target caller, but lacked any DPS left, so one of our pilots after going down logged on his carrier alt into the fight to send fighters, unfortunately didnt land intime to provide any much needed reps.
    Once their last falcon saw its face, TF started to deagro and jump out.

What was left of LOTD that didn't have everything overloaded/burned out or in a pod managed to loot the field.

Pretty good fight.
    Last edited by jinrah; August 16 2011 at 01:24:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    I've been giggling for the last 20 minutes after reading this. Nice one Lord M.
    Whilst the Count may have been the main business of the day, I notice that Agent has upload his triage POV for the TEST fight that was also mentioned in the (mini)report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6G0J...=youtu.be&hd=1

Since Rote uploaded a nice vid of their encounter with Test earlier on, this video of Test's second attempt to RF should complete the set. Keep in mind though, its his raw unedited Fraps so it includes lulls in the action between jump outs and suchlike.

Whilst the Count may have been the main business of the day, I notice that Agent has upload his triage POV for the TEST fight that was also mentioned in the (mini)report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6G0J...=youtu.be&hd=1

Since Rote uploaded a nice vid of their encounter with Test earlier on, this video of Test's second attempt to RF should complete the set. Keep in mind though, its his raw unedited Fraps so it includes lulls in the action between jump outs and suchlike.
    Mwahaha. At the 10:45 minute mark of part 2 you can see the entire TEST fleet try to kill my Ares :P

Rote uploaded a nice vid of their encounter with Test earlier on
    8-J as well? I was late arrival neutral third-party valorous auxiliary 'ranis tackle superstar. Link vid for glory, please.

Eve with sound always amazes me

AAR

We (RKK) formed up 20ish hellcats to go hit a pos in syndicate to get a fight. While we were hitting a pos, we were watching a staging pos in nearby lowsec belonging to Ninja Unicorns with Huge Horns (HORN). Their titan bridging pilot logged on with hictors/dictors gathering around it. They had a carrier on the station 6-c so we decided to go for the bait. Titan Doomsdays, hostile cyno opens, titan bridge up, hostiles jump in. 30 or so jump in, including 2 supercaps (Nyx and Aeon), 9 Dreads, 6 Carriers, and 4-5+ heavy interdictors.

Friendly supers log in(1 erebus, 7 supers including original titan), and jump in along with our triage carriers while our support fleet burns back. Erebus was primaried down to about 75-80%, then they swapped target to triage carriers. Once they went down they swapped to one of our nyx's, which got out in about 25-30% armour. Afterwhich they bailed out.

Final result was
    4 carriers lost
    1 dread lost
    2 dictors lost
    1 bs lost

for...
    5 carriers killed
    7 dreads killed
    2 hictors

(kb still syncing) http://reikoku.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_...ll_id=10400004

was a good fight
    Last edited by damaslaus; August 17 2011 at 01:02:33 AM.

from what i heard the titan bridge was bugged and half are support could not jump shame after 8 years the game is still so buggy you cant get a proper fight

Or the titan pilot didn't pack enough fuel but wont admit it, also a possibility.

Wow, both sides under 50. I'm rarely jealous of bigfights, as they tend to be pretty one sided at the end of the day, but that fight looks nice.

Lol - gotta love the RKK sabre who spent the fight looting only to be the last killed, in a 500m sabre
    Victory!
    Battle: Himmelsdorf 12 August 2011 20:21:48
    Vehicle: BT-2
    Experience received: 4,760
    Credits received: 7,831

Like a boss!

The Forsaken, for those who don't know, are the servants of Count Wilson.
    =)
    Just confirming that wilson is our overlord... he joined us less then 4 weeks ago, and we put him in charge. Thats how we roll!

Such is the fearsome loyalty (tinged with no small measure of carnal lust) he inspires in men and women alike.

Quote Originally Posted by ry ry View Post
    Such is the fearsome loyalty (tinged with no small measure of carnal lust) he inspires in men and women alike.
    ummmm.... yea, what he said!

Quote Originally Posted by damaslaus View Post
    battle-report for the muppets side:

We notice that hostile rkk titan is online who like to dd caps on station, so neutral bait carrier was set as baiting - carrier was desided not-fit to tank dd, as they may ship-scan it and avoid it as titan bait. As there was rkk scout in our staging system (they seems to love keep eys on there after they loss some caps to us), all fleet was docked including hics, supers was in login screen - with only titan logged on and lonely in pos.

But then when we was ready titan logged off. But we continued anyway and jumped our carrier into rkk (home)system.... carrier land like 15km outside dock range and then slow-boating back to docking range, when our cyno was almost over rkk sabre come and carrier aggress him... sabre bubbles station and run with drons chasing him. Then good news, titan is logged in and like 1min later he land on station 0. Bait carrier neuts him instantly to make sure he is aggressed, our support will undock and warp to titan. Cyno goes up and first few hics who land on titan bridge thru, sometime between all this dd goes off and bait carrier dies. Finally good news comes, titan pointed... dreads jump in, siege, primary erebus. And then catastrop... can't birdge reports titan pilot, 2 new cynos will be open but still - nothing...
    Finally after its clear that titan bridge is useless (tnx ccp), command is given to burn thru gates - 8 jumps to go!
    After like 2-3 minute titan is already like 15-20% armor damage and dropping nicely, then first few carriers come in and triage to rep it, then more some comes... with that point its clear we have to kill triages and they pop quite fast once dreads primary those, also one rkk rev undocks nad sieges... well we kill that also. rkk also warps in some 4 nyx and 1 aeon - they comes 1 by 1 over first 10minute of battle.
    Once all standard caps are down we primary one nyx. sometime there we final open cyno and jump in suppers (5-7 minute after first cyno), with that cyno bug and all mess this create - we "almost" forgot them, but only 1 aeon managed to jump - bug hits again! 5 rkk momms dps star hitting our dreads and they start ding - they seems to primary moroses, but they nyx is also dropping in armor quite steadily (escapaly after our support arrive and start neuting him). Problem is that they are moving slowly more and more away and our close range dreads is some range issues allready. They also make few trys to bubble our aeon, but after they lost sabre they stop making that as they 2'nd sabre seems to be more interested luting than actually tackling hostile super. And then when nyx is like 80% armor damage - our last hic who was tackling him got neuted and nyx warps off. After that its like 1-2 min until our 2'nd siege cycle ends and dreads who can will dock. Our aeon also warps also off as soon as they nyx leave field.

have to say that gf rkk, and very good publicity in your side!
    with some more luck, your "bait" titan would be in top value kill in eve-kill this week!

this is my first battle-report, so please don't flame this is probably bad