hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 14 of 616 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Quote Originally Posted by pBump View Post
    I totally get that, but lets not talk about regulating Syndicate and preserving the integrity of 'GF's' in one breath, while simultaneously using a titan to bridge in a fuck off fleet on disorganized retards. I understand this is EVE, and it's cutthroat and ganking people is fun, but lets call a spade a spade.

Speaking for myself, I can't stomach the way RnK play EvE. Their fleet compositions and their constant use of a Titan Bridge is completely over the top in Syndicate.

Highfalutin principles indeed.
    Which is why we don't live in Syndicate, and nor do our regular Syndicate enemies. Look at who the battle reports of ours in the Syndicate thread are against, in recent order: Fatal Ascension, Goonswarm Federation, Wildly Inappropriate, ... None of whom live in Syndicate. The only battle report against a local I think was a fight with Ares Protectiva in E9G, and was some time ago.

Also, if you recall, our only engagement involving you guys (Clockwork Pineapple) indirectly is here: http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...-ongoing/page9 (a few posts down), where in fact you engaged us while we were killing Controlled Chaos. So we had to kill your gang as well but it's hardly our fault, since you warped in to steal those juicy caps

What you witness on this thread is simply the likes of Count Wilson sticking his head out and smacking, and subsequently you see kb links of his folk perishing in portal ganks. But you won't see battle reports of that because it's not a battle. You'll only see battle reports like the one a few posts up. It's grisly work, no doubt - but highfalutin standards shall be maintained! The "fuck off fleet", as you quaintly put it, is not intended to be dropped on his ilk - but if someone gets agricultural enough, it can certainly be arranged.

And yes, as part of our duty to Syndicate integrity, we felt that so many alliances uniting against Raven Fed was simply unsporting (though the precise reason for Huzzah being reset was because a director agreed to do one thing and did another, as detailed previously). So the Huzzah/LOTD/Forsaken trio has been targeted a little, yes. We also have a team working with Urban Dictionary to determine the exact nature of a "Shit Bust". A little punishment may elicit further use of such phrases and thus allow to better communicate with them.

Quote Originally Posted by jinrah View Post
    hmm, is a bit of a sore point, not sure what happend there, our logi's did go down super fast. Jumping gate into another fleet isn't always easy on the logis to break range but hey eve happens.

I-Red put up a good fight, I think they deserve some credit. Their last few ships & logi, had ample time to deagg and bug out, but instead they committed & fought to the last ship. (well an oneros and another gaurdian made it both where able to jump gate in hull)
    T'was a good fight but to clarify a few points (to defend our space honor of course) we had plenty of time to bug out before the fight after landing in the bubble and your gang being scouted, so much time in fact that we burned all the way to gate with our AB guardians and sat around for a bit before your fleet committed. Instead we decided to not go home without a fight. Hopefully next time our guardians will be smart enough to try and jump out before they're at half structure .

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maldoror View Post
    Which is why we don't live in Syndicate, and nor do our regular Syndicate enemies. Look at who the battle reports of ours in the Syndicate thread are against, in recent order: Fatal Ascension, Goonswarm Federation, Wildly Inappropriate, ... None of whom live in Syndicate. The only battle report against a local I think was a fight with Ares Protectiva in E9G, and was some time ago.

Also, if you recall, our only engagement involving you guys (Clockwork Pineapple) indirectly is here: http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...-ongoing/page9 (a few posts down), where in fact you engaged us while we were killing Controlled Chaos. So we had to kill your gang as well but it's hardly our fault, since you warped in to steal those juicy caps

What you witness on this thread is simply the likes of Count Wilson sticking his head out and smacking, and subsequently you see kb links of his folk perishing in portal ganks. But you won't see battle reports of that because it's not a battle. You'll only see battle reports like the one a few posts up. It's grisly work, no doubt - but highfalutin standards shall be maintained! The "fuck off fleet", as you quaintly put it, is not intended to be dropped on his ilk - but if someone gets agricultural enough, it can certainly be arranged.

And yes, as part of our duty to Syndicate integrity, we felt that so many alliances uniting against Raven Fed was simply unsporting (though the precise reason for Huzzah being reset was because a director agreed to do one thing and did another, as detailed previously). So the Huzzah/LOTD/Forsaken trio has been targeted a little, yes. We also have a team working with Urban Dictionary to determine the exact nature of a "Shit Bust". A little punishment may elicit further use of such phrases and thus allow to better communicate with them.

God I love a target rich enviroment =)
    Also why so many for lil' ol raven fed?

Rote seems to have had a pretty solid pantsoff-beersopen roam last night.

Kinda jealous.

We actually had something like 10 fleets in space yesterday over the period of 15ish hours. Everyone did their little thing, and overall it was a hell of a thing.

FD actually fought. The BDEAL fight was an arranged 12 on 12. Overall, I WANT to complain about Syndicate, insofar as that our near-targets have largely dissappeared (CR is empty because of the anomoly nerf (*), Fountain is dead because everyone is kicking around Deklein), but in space, there is still a lot of activity, especially for smaller groups. My fleets are a little too big for the region unfortunately(**), so I'm thinking about starting to comp more frigates.

ANYWAYS, looks like Agony is thinking of moving back, which should mean more small gang action for everyone in that 10-15 band.

OH, speaking of that, This fight was one of the most fun fights I've had in forever (14v14). KB looks more lopsided than it was because of veto losses. I'll not bother crossposting the internal AAR on it as it's not funny/whitty/whatev, but damn, bless Gentlmens Agreement for coming out to fight us (even if we did have to jump into your BB@range gayness).

(*) Curse that nerf. Totally jacked activity in the shitty sov regions close to Syndicate.
    (**) ARISE and RnK still pushing 40+ on any given EUTZ though, so I'm just speaking for what _I_ want in terms of small gang pvp. I've been getting slightly less in gang lately, so have been happy.

I'm a little faggot and I edited out my posts.
    Last edited by Grarr Dexx; August 4 2011 at 12:34:09 PM.

*yawn*

http://www.rooksandkings.com/killboa...d&kll_id=30110

Play the game you love, m8888.

EDIT MOAR:

Actually, we had eyes on your titan for the few hours you were dicking around on Sunday, and when I saw the neutral blowup in P-NUP, I totally raced a bomber over there for some elitepvpsmallgang bnc, by which I mean launching a bomb while you curbstomped the shortbus. It was a great success whereby I killed a pod.

Mostly, you should just embrace it. EUTZ syndicate is very different than USTZ syndicate, so it's hard for outsiders to kinda form a picture in their mind about how things work. I think Its totally cool to hang in lowsec and bridge baddon fleets around- it's not like RnK is BAD. They are patient, and effective. VERY effective.

But you'll always catch flack from the people who see 10 guardians as a crutch. v0v. Doesn't mean I have EVER ran a fleet that has the numbers/firepower to crack the smallest RR gangs you guys fly. Just own it.
    Last edited by Cassius Longinus; August 2 2011 at 06:47:31 PM. Reason: more is better

I'm a little faggot and I edited out my posts.
    Last edited by Grarr Dexx; August 4 2011 at 12:34:23 PM.

Ahahaha, this fuckin guy.

At least Lord M. acknowledges whats going on.

RnK plays EvE in a way that is utterly distasteful to more than a few of us who live here in Syndicate. Effective? Sure it is. But saps every bit of what might have been an enjoyable fight.

Quote Originally Posted by pBump View Post
    Ahahaha, this fuckin guy.

At least Lord M. acknowledges whats going on.

RnK plays EvE in a way that is utterly distasteful to more than a few of us who live here in Syndicate. Effective? Sure it is. But saps every bit of what might have been an enjoyable fight.
    v0v We all play for our own version of end game pvp. R&K's happens to be fuck off fleet to those of us who can't match...scratch that, have double their numbers to take care of their guardians/archons. It's not like they don't up-engage, because they do. We just don't see much of that in syndicate because they have to go elsewhere to find those fights. I just don't feel that anyone in syndicate can take on their EUTZ. They don't bother us much during NATZ(USTZ has been replaced with NATZ because lebeo is awesome). Get a gank off on one of them and they'll beg you to come fight on a station in vestouve, to which we never oblige. It's not that we don't want to fight, its just usually a no win situation for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    v0v We all play for our own version of end game pvp. R&K's happens to be fuck off fleet to those of us who can't match...scratch that, have double their numbers to take care of their guardians/archons. It's not like they don't up-engage, because they do. We just don't see much of that in syndicate because they have to go elsewhere to find those fights. I just don't feel that anyone in syndicate can take on their EUTZ. They don't bother us much during NATZ(USTZ has been replaced with NATZ because lebeo is awesome). Get a gank off on one of them and they'll beg you to come fight on a station in vestouve, to which we never oblige. It's not that we don't want to fight, its just usually a no win situation for us.
    Rooks and Kings are ridiculously good at what they do. They get a lot of respect from me for how heavily they up-engage and come out ahead. That being said, a 20 man R&K fleet is specifically designed to take on 50+ people and win. Their fleets are deliberately set up in such a fashion that you need 3x the numbers in order to fight them, and it grows tiresome being smacked when our 20 runs from your 20 when you have double (or more) the number of logistics and we know full well that you have triage on standby.

God bless my corpmates for papering over my bitterfailposts with goodposts, even if the failpost I was failreplying to chose to edit~.

BPLAN had a 25ish man shield BC/basi fleet out last night, I suspect RFing tower(s?) in UNAF's pocket (they still alive?).

We got lucky and actually got into space with about 10 dps ships, and 10 support (2 scimi's + too much tackle), and I was infinitely pleased to bump into them going home.

Since it was a no-brainer fight for them, we set up on the X-M gate in K5 and told them where we were. They jumped into FD. Hrmm...

Well, OK, we advanced to FD- gate, combat ranges, and let their eyes in system get a good look at our fleet. Scout tells me they hit station. Hrmm....

So I jump in and start smacking like a retard, to try to see the score, and it is looking like they really really really don't want to down engage us with a goodfight bc fleet. OK, last chance. I jump in fleet, throw us all at zero on the gate, and bubble up, presenting like a sheep in heat.

FFFFFFF.

BPLAN: Welcome to my Raven Fed wall of shame.

Fine roam regardless. And SOMETHING of a plug for Syndicate- with all those stations, you really don't need to take fights you don't want to, and who knows, maybe someday they'll come eat at the big boy table.

(I probably need to edit an open apology to garr in my sig)

EDIT UPDATE: Flying Dangerously has actually been engaging me a bit when I'm not in a fuckoffblob, so +1 FIGL (or whatev).

+1 for 'BPLAN were pathetic'. (I guess they always are, not just yesterday).

<Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius Longinus View Post
    God bless my corpmates for papering over my bitterfailposts with goodposts, even if the failpost I was failreplying to chose to edit~.

EDIT UPDATE: Flying Dangerously has actually been engaging me a bit when I'm not in a fuckoffblob, so +1 FIGL (or whatev).
    Not to mention Self DestructDOT. We got a fight out of them for which they get mad props, our Pest dropped his pants (deliberately) on the other side of the gate from our fleet and they bubbled with a HIC so we let out our war whoops and piled through. GF~s were had in local. In the words of our friend Gny. Hartman

SDDOT's got guts, and guts is enough. Anyone know if they plan to live here full time?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny
    Summary for those who think tl;dr:

RnK is so much stronger than my alliance, we have no chance to win *cry*
    That's one of the worst firstpoasts I've seen in a long-ass time.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Summary for those who think tl;dr:
    I think what he's getting at is Syndicate has (for as long as I've been around) always been a kind of sanctuary and proving grounds for small subcap gangs to crash into other small subcap gangs. When you steamroll everything with overwhelming force-multiplier support (like capitals and/or logi and/or ECM) in every engagement, it kind of breaks that unspoken code of conduct most Syndicate residents moved here for in the first place. Nobody in their right mind moves to this shitsec region for the purpose of building a space empire - my Syndicate is FIGHT!

Nobody, RnK included, has to play by some poofy e-bushido rules. It's EVE, after all. They understand that you should use every tactical advantage at your disposal, play to win, take the other guy's modules and shatter his morale. RnK appear to be a fine-tuned motherfucking machine when it comes to this style of play. Also, one could argue that all you need to do is tailor a fleet to counter Guardians and Amarr BS while you kill the triage carrier(s). Basically fight force multipliers with your own force multipliers. Totally in the spirit of EVE. Not so much in the 'spirit' of Syndicate, though, as dumb as that might sound to non-residents.

I've personally grown attached to our little subcap sanctuary, where a carrier on grid (away from the safety of the undock or having literally crawled up inside the motherly embrace of the station geometry jesuschrist) is an actual for honest and for true event. I'd be kinda miffed if our gangs got a 10xGuardian and triage-supported unbreakable pimpfleet bridged into us every time we set out for a roam or someshit. Like.

But, and.

idk lol v0v
    Last edited by Aloe; August 5 2011 at 10:53:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloe View Post
    having literally crawled up inside the motherly embrace of the station geometry jesuschrist
    some vanguard or ishuk-rata dude did this down in suba once, on one of those caldari stations like jita 4-4 with the huge-ass undock. it was ridiculous.

also trying to counter R&K with ecm with all amarr jammers or something would still need like twice as many people as they have just to have the dps and jams to be able to kill things, and then you'd still have to contend with multiple triage carriers if you didn't have the dps to kill something inside a single triage cycle.

damn you and your superfast moderating skills grarr

then i'll just post to express my love for Syndicate and all its inhabitants <3

Also, RnK up-engaging big fleets is fun to watch on kb's/videos

Ares Protectiva Dominix fleet got cough between Rook&King (3KNK) and Mayhem (8V) this evening and got completely destroy. We decided to engage Mayhem with our 2x brutix against their 13-15 BS on the 3KNK gate in 8V.

We got some pressure at first when some member got a lag spike were we lose 2 brutix but in the same time our first primary was 75% armor when he jump out.After that Our secondary was 75% armor and our remote chain were enough to resist their volley when Mayhem open a cyno and a Archon jump in starting remoting is fleet member. Aftler a few minute we stop engaging and our FC give the order to jump out in 3KNK. At the same moment our scout in 3KNK announce a R&K fleet on 8V gate in 3KNK, after that well it's over half the fleet is still in 8V and the other half is everywhere around the gate in 3KNK, too far to help each other. R&K take us 1 by 1 and mayhem do the same on their side. 1/5 of our ship made it back at our HQ, i wasn't one of them... Noob mistake make me warp out a little bit too early when i saw R&K jump out.

http://rooksandkings.com/killboard/?a=home
    [URL="http://killboard.ares-protectiva.fr/?a=home[/URL]

Well done Mayhem and R&K, nice trap R&K. I want to thanks R&K for the clean local chat.

A little birdie tells me huzzah fed is about to failcascade, with GSY looking to move on to pastures new (my source says due to the anom nerf)

Apparently some of the other corps in huzzah will stay in the area forming a new alliance
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    This REALLY COULD BE IT but I highly doubt it. Huzzah has failscaded how many times now? Its practically a monthly rumour/occurence...