hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 113 of 611 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 12215

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Most of them left syndicate as they felt they have owned everyone enough here and wanted to become a elite roaming black ops outfit. but a couple of tactical tea bagger guys stayed behind and seem to base out of harroule. Most often seen camping mhc with frigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Longdrinks View Post
    Most often seen camping mhc with frigs.
    This is what makes people cool. Tactical Tea Baggers are cool.

Me and a corp mate had a few skirmishes with them on Friday night, was loads of fun: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15952027

Doesn't really show the battles well, 3 fights, each fight was 2v3, first couple of fights we won, the last fight they won but their remaining Talwar got picked off by an executioner.

yeah, i hated 7th santum with a passion but the people that stayed behind seem to be pretty cool.

Nyan Bros have pulled out of 4C leaving Outer Ring to return back to its wild carebear nature.... we're off to Venal to shit around there...

Already miss you Syndicate guys <3

I was told that E-SYN the big resident bears have moved up into YVA to avoid Titan Bridges and general pew pew and to rat in peace.

John we should get an up to date map posted.

He's been sick recently and I will try not to point out the fact that he's super lazy.

OKie.

I still have hope that they will leave the UM- top station undock and swap their Recons and Tier 3 BC's for frigates, again.

Good/fun cruiser fight from Groons and friends tonight.

Thanks for coming and look forward to the next one

Had a good grape fest with groons for maximum penetration

Luvs you guys (in a special way )

Since the previous two posters didn't provide details, I'll provide the AAR from the Rote side.

This was the second pre-arranged T1 cruiser brawl that Clockwork Pineapple and Rote Kapelle arranged. Rules on this one were simple: T1 cruisers only, no podding, honor points. Our original meeting place was Poitot but thanks to an annoying gate-camp, Groon agreed to come over and have it near Rote's home system. BR in question (which is shitted up with smart-bomb effects):
    http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=79483

Groon: 18 cruisers + 1 frigate. Mix of Caracals, Vexors, and randomness, plus one troll Blackbird.
    Rote: 15 cruisers. Caracals and Ruptures, with a couple of e-war cruisers and one troll Omen.

Both sides brought two Scythes. Groon's troll Blackbird was this:
    http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...etail&id=79436
    Smart bomb, small gun, four Large ASBs. It tanked... OK. We were able to alpha through it without too much trouble, though. Our troll Omen was just a bad being a bad. He warped in late so that pBump wouldn't kill him.

Both sides decided to open with some skirmishing and demonstrating our respective mastery of range control. One of our guys in a Moa warped to the beacon at zero and died fast. Groon got another two quick kills from our guys having trouble managing range. Meanwhile, we spiked their frig (it had to go since we wanted to skirmish and didn't want him webbing us), their troll BB, and one of their Caracals. After that, the next three minutes were both fleets bluff charging at each other, trying to get the other side to commit. Groon had a lot more trouble during this phase than Rote did, with three of their ships failing to range control properly to only one of ours doing the same. We then caught and killed pBump, at which point we went ahead and committed the rest of what we had to a full-on tail chase.

Groon ships fell pretty steadily after that as Rote bloody-minded aggressiveness took hold and we first caught singletons that couldn't keep up their cap, then pairs of their ships trying to draw singles from our side into the middle of their fleet. Kudos to the Groon Scythes for doing a great job keeping range, and a very mild raspberry to one of the Groon Caracals that decided the best place for him to participate in the late fight was some 80 or 90km away (we caught him in the end because he did honor the no-warp-off rule).

I think Groon pilots did a great job here! The main differentiating factors were Rote pilot experience, our better fits (the Groon guys sometimes used T1 or were missing mods/rigs entirely), and a better application of e-war from our side. Overall fight was almost 15 minutes long and great fun!

AAA+++, would fight again, look forward to the next one! <3 Groon.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Yeah, that was great fun and I trust everyone's up for doing it again next month. Next time we'll have a proper countdown in local, preferably from a third party whose fingers aren't hovering over Fkeys and mouse buttons for that split second advantage on "go!". As it was, I had wing command and fleetwarped the bulk of the fleet at 0 and then the two logi cruisers at 50. While in warp I heard primaries and secondaries being called but assumed it was in preparation. I landed and saw Ivy's chat and in local that we should stop shooting, reset and wait for a go in local but shit was already going crazy so w/e v0v

With one RK Scythe down I thought we had a nice advantage early but Nam was harrying our Scythes really really effectively. Not only am I conditioned to flying T2 logi ([ASK] me about the joys of being one of the scant few logi V pilots in Groon!) with 71km range, but with all those damps it was super tricky trying to close in to within ~15km of whoever was being primaried without sacrificing half our reps to the nearby tackle on my dying spacepatient. We had our own damp Celestis guy but he logged in just as we were setting up at the sun, so with our numbers advantage and the fact that he was 10j out I had to tell him to sit it out for time's sake. Wish he'd been there in hindsight (or that I wasn't stuck flying logi AGAIN :argh: because I <3 flying damp Celestis), but yeah it had already taken us too long to get our ducks in a row and circumvent the camps along the MHC -> FD- pipe through lowsec.

Nevertheless, that was hella fun. Also, Danile frapsed the fight from his pod complete with sporadic target calling and some tactical hangoverchat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLYCPN23u0

Press X to uguu~

What Syndicate really needs right now is another Alliance with a sizable US prime contingent. As things stand now, if I don't get a fight out of I-RED or Rote on any given night, I have to pray that Rise of Legion, or some totally obscure group happens to roam through.

This is a bummer. Ineluctable has not panned out how I had hoped they would. Their US group never gets much past 8 or 9 guys. 'That Red Alliance' out of Solitude hasn't been roaming as much as I'd like, though the map shows 20 guys in local there from 0000 till 0600 most nights.

What doubly chaps my ass is that Euro has lots of action. I would love to fight UNDEAD or any of the other Russian/Euro groups that are out and about from 1800-2200 but I just can't get the people on. (And I myself can't play then)

We really need a group to move in that fields between 10-20 man gangs around 0200-0600. Y9G is just waiting for someone to come along.

E:And 0600 is not an acceptable weekday time to be playing spacedicks. Fuck the west coast.

East Coast folk have work in the morning.
    Last edited by pBump; January 29 2013 at 07:24:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pBump View Post
    What Syndicate really needs right now is another Alliance with a sizable US prime contingent. As things stand now, if I don't get a fight out of I-RED or Rote on any given night, I have to pray that Rise of Legion, or some totally obscure group happens to roam through.

This is a bummer. Ineluctable has not panned out how I had hoped they would. Their US group never gets much past 8 or 9 guys. 'That Red Alliance' out of Solitude hasn't been roaming as much as I'd like, though the map shows 20 guys in local there from 0000 till 0600 most nights.

What doubly chaps my ass is that Euro has lots of action. I would love to fight UNDEAD or any of the other Russian/Euro groups that are out and about from 1800-2200 but I just can't get the people on. (And I myself can't play then)

We really need a group to move in that fields between 10-20 man gangs around 0200-0600. Y9G is just waiting for someone to come along.

E:And 0600 is not an acceptable weekday time to be playing spacedicks. Fuck the west coast.

True dat
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius Longinus View Post
    The pinky-raised space gentlemen can all eat a bag of dicks; We're in it for the lols.

Do what agony did? Have a campaign in amarr/minmatar space, have fun there and let syndicate recover a bit.

We've tried that in the past and what winds up happening is everyone logs off for 2-3 weeks until we come back to syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloe View Post
    With one RK Scythe down I thought we had a nice advantage early but Nam was harrying our Scythes really really effectively. Not only am I conditioned to flying T2 logi ([ASK] me about the joys of being one of the scant few logi V pilots in Groon!) with 71km range, but with all those damps it was super tricky trying to close in to within ~15km of whoever was being primaried without sacrificing half our reps to the nearby tackle on my dying spacepatient. We had our own damp Celestis guy but he logged in just as we were setting up at the sun, so with our numbers advantage and the fact that he was 10j out I had to tell him to sit it out for time's sake. Wish he'd been there in hindsight (or that I wasn't stuck flying logi AGAIN :argh: because I <3 flying damp Celestis), but yeah it had already taken us too long to get our ducks in a row and circumvent the camps along the MHC -> FD- pipe through lowsec.

Video from my perspective (sped up 3x): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iQHWqSPLkk&hd=1

Quote Originally Posted by Vasponger View Post

True dat

Being a west coaster who works late, the number of times I've logged onto comms only to hear "good fight everyone, later"...

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Koshka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasponger View Post

True dat

Being a west coaster who works late, the number of times I've logged onto comms only to hear "good fight everyone, later"...
    go join an AU corp and let us east coasters go to bed earlier than 3 in the morning

Ineluctable have been doing their best to build a US contingent but as everyone knows recruitment is the hardest part of EVE. The guys we do have now are rock solid and getting better every day, but as you rightly say the best we can manage US is about 6 or 7.