hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 113 of 616 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 12310

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Update Time!

With the Space Violence goons preparing to pull up sticks and move on to greener, and presumably Black Legion filled pastures, it will be back to business as usual in Syndicate. As the dust begins to settle it will be interesting to see if Evoke was actually killed off by the goon Syndicate deployment, or if they simply went dormant to wait them out. This being NPC null after all. Prior to the goons coming in and exploding on Evoke the Germans had actually done a pretty good job of destroying the locally owned POS on anything resembling a valuable moon.

If Evoke does reappear it will almost certainly be in the 98Q pocket where they had hunkered down to wipe out I-Reds remaining structures. Time will tell if the Germans are either hiding or truly dead. FD- will almost certainly return to Iberian control. Queue the Falcons and cloaky Sabers.

The Rote ‘purge’ of bears in Syndicate is now concluded or on hiatus. Stimulus and friends are back in TXW and have resumed the usual debauchery. Notably, there are a lot of new faces in their fleets since many of the guys from FIGL opted to join Rote instead of leave Syndicate. It will be entertaining to see how many of them survive Bach and Cass.

For whatever Rotes mini-deployments may have accomplished I-RED is not nearly as healthy as it once was. Johnny Rev and his crew have been absent for weeks from the US prime roaming scene. The charts also show a pretty significant drop off in alliance membership. Hopefully they rebound as a more PvP centric alliance and don’t fold.

Ineluctable continues to grow and strengthen their hold on the PC-9 pocket. The resurgence of RSPH didn’t seem to come together in the end. Ineluctable is still mostly Euro, but they do have a US component that is growing. They seem to favor ganks and easy kills over a brawl, but they will fight if they think they can win.

Black Thorn Alliance is in Y9G and their numbers seem to be up since they left M2. I don’t fully understand the group but from what I gather, what you see in Y9G is only part of BTA. They almost exclusively camp the 97X gate in Y9G, or the M2 gate in 97X. They keep cloaked eyes at all times, so if you plan to catch them unaware, best bet is to bridge. That said, they will take an even fight.

Rise of Legion, who used to live down in the JQV area has been in Syndicate with a roaming gang of 15-25 or so twice in the past two weeks. As far as I know they still live in low sec, but they appear to be making a concerted effort to get fights around MHC, which is just excellent. Props to them.

Finally, the Moon Warrior/Clockwork love fest continues around the PVH8/AAS area. Shamefully, I believe that we are the largest ‘blued up’ entity in Syndicate right now. These numbers are spread across almost all time zones however since MOW has Aussies, Euros, Russians, and USTZ guys to complement our Euro and USTZ. In US prime (0100-0600) you can find us roaming between FD- and M2. All other time zones you’ll find us around the Reb gate in 6-C or camping around M2/JH/PVH. Come on by, we love to explode.

Bonus intel: Solitude is pretty aptly named. Nobody really lives there since Psychotic Tendencies (collapsed) moved out. However there does appear to be a group called ‘That Red Alliance’ that is living in there somewhere. We ran into them on one of Tims Ops down in 98Q. They were shooting an Ishuk POCO with about 30 sub caps. We blew up some of the tackle and left. Further inspection of their gang revealed that they had about 4 HICs mixed in, so it was almost surely bait for someone bigger and meaner. Hopefully they become a regular on the Syndicate scene. God knows there isn’t a damn thing to do in Solitude.
    Last edited by pBump; January 8 2013 at 05:22:20 PM.

Random stupid question: If Evoke are zee Germans and possibly AWOL from Syndicate, are they involved in the DIN German highsec incursion group?

Quote Originally Posted by pBump View Post
    Ineluctable continues to grow and strengthen their hold on the PC-9 pocket. The resurgence of RSPH didn’t seem to come together in the end. Ineluctable is still mostly Euro, but they do have a US component that is growing. They seem to favor ganks and easy kills over a brawl, but they will fight if they think they can win.
    Pretty much sums up the reasons we left them.

However there does appear to be a group called ‘That Red Alliance’ that is living in there somewhere. We ran into them on one of Tims Ops down in 98Q. They were shooting an Ishuk POCO with about 30 sub caps. We blew up some of the tackle and left. Further inspection of their gang revealed that they had about 4 HICs mixed in, so it was almost surely bait for someone bigger and meaner. Hopefully they become a regular on the Syndicate scene. God knows there isn’t a damn thing to do in Solitude.
    I heard a rumor That Red Alliance has moved some significant assets into Molden Heath (very small low-sec region bordering Great Wildlands and Etherium Reach). I'd be interested to hear if they are still making appearances in Syndicate, or if they are indeed going to be focused on the Molden/GW/ER area.

This is the group I'm referring to: http://droog.rwpcomputers.com/?a=kil...l&kll_id=36390

I don't think they are one and the same with the Russian 'Red Alliance' proper. Their english was fine and their local smack was awful. Not that that tells you anything.

Pbump, evoke would chew on what structures exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Warmenhoven View Post
    Pretty much sums up the reasons we left them.
    Holidays and people taking breaks just threw a complete spanner in our plan - was impossible to get the numbers together to combat them.

I have respect for their speed of response and formup, but the constant local smack is really draining.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

EvOke have joined Faction Warfare fighting for the Caldari Militia.

Is it the beginning of the end for them or the dawning of a great new era?

If Evoke hadn't been interrupted by Goons I would imagine they would have:

The tech moons in QWF, T22, and 2X.
    The Neo and Dysp moons in 98Q, 8-J, M2, A-Z, MHC and a bunch more places.

If they wanted Plat moons there's like a million. I could dig up a comprehensive moon database for Syndicate if you're really curious.

Nobody local would have tried to defend structures against Evoke without outside help. POCO's are hardly worth getting out of bed for.

For whatever Rotes mini-deployments may have accomplished I-RED is not nearly as healthy as it once was. Johnny Rev and his crew have been absent for weeks from the US prime roaming scene. The charts also show a pretty significant drop off in alliance membership. Hopefully they rebound as a more PvP centric alliance and don’t fold.
    the 12th legion left ired and joined Unclaimed in sov space, 12th legion had alot of ireds pvp'ers.

Ineluctable has brought a few fights to BTA and vice versa, one day they shipped down to an even fight. The next day they tried to Bait BTA with a cyno. BTA sniped their ships. Ineluctable got a warp in with a Hictor, lit the cyno and jumped in 3 carriers and 16 bs + more(40 all in all) for an aprox. 12-15 man fleet. they only got a blackbird for that titan drop.
    http://bta.killmail.org/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15806851 related kills are inacurate as several fleets was on the field earlier.
    BTA caught an ares on that specific drop and got on top isk wise. Pretty much for a small kill considering the fuel for the drop

Black Thorn Alliance is in Y9G and their numbers seem to be up since they left M2. I don’t fully understand the group but from what I gather, what you see in Y9G is only part of BTA. They almost exclusively camp the 97X gate in Y9G, or the M2 gate in 97X. They keep cloaked eyes at all times, so if you plan to catch them unaware, best bet is to bridge. That said, they will take an even fight.
    Black thorne Alliance was originally an industrial allaince that had 0 pvp capabilties. They even outsourced their wardecs a few years ago. PVP has grown to what it is today, so BTA is a mixed and diverse alliance that kind of works in divisions of all aspects in eve. They had an article in the latest EON mag.

Bonus intel: Solitude is pretty aptly named. Nobody really lives there since Psychotic Tendencies (collapsed) moved out. However there does appear to be a group called ‘That Red Alliance’ that is living in there somewhere. We ran into them on one of Tims Ops down in 98Q. They were shooting an Ishuk POCO with about 30 sub caps. We blew up some of the tackle and left. Further inspection of their gang revealed that they had about 4 HICs mixed in, so it was almost surely bait for someone bigger and meaner. Hopefully they become a regular on the Syndicate scene. God knows there isn’t a damn thing to do in Solitude.
    Low sec was quiete after Psychotic left. but recently some new players came to town, to camp the ussual ancke/elore area. first up was FERAL alliance that had most campers, and they worked with an alliance called Orbital Bombardement and a corp called DBAM. DBAM is now a part of 'That red alliance' and they seem to have most players there now. They pop into syndicate from time to time for a fight.
    Low sec solitude is a natural progression for: low sec pirates ganking the pipe-> low sec pirates gets bored when there are too many kills on the pipe and no one goes there, low sec pirates move to syndicate-> low sec pirates grow to big for syndicate when no one wants to fight them-> low sec pirates go to sov-> low sec pirates gets tired of the blop fest in sov or lack of fights after taking sov and then moves back to syndi.
    Last edited by Purba Sing; January 8 2013 at 07:11:00 PM.

Low sec was quiete after Psychotic left. but recently some new players came to town, to camp the ussual ancke/elore area. first up was FERAL alliance that had most campers, and they worked with an alliance called Orbital Bombardement and a corp called DBAM. DBAM is now a part of 'That red alliance' and they seem to have most players there now. They pop into syndicate from time to time for a fight.
    Low sec solitude is a natural progression for: low sec pirates ganking the pipe-> low sec pirates gets bored when there are too many kills on the pipe and no one goes there, low sec pirates move to syndicate-> low sec pirates grow to big for syndicate when no one wants to fight them-> low sec pirates go to sov-> low sec pirates gets tired of the blop fest in sov or lack of fights after taking sov and then moves back to syndi.

If a group were to roam into Solitude (via y9G) how many jumps would you have to go to find someone to fight? And is there anyone there in US prime to fight a 15-20 man fleet?

This is the group I'm referring to: http://droog.rwpcomputers.com/?a=kil...l&kll_id=36390

I don't think they are one and the same with the Russian 'Red Alliance' proper. Their english was fine and their local smack was awful. Not that that tells you anything.
    We are talking about the same group. I just heard they were doing carrier jumps in and out of Bosena a lot lately.

If a group were to roam into Solitude (via y9G) how many jumps would you have to go to find someone to fight? And is there anyone there in US prime to fight a 15-20 man fleet?
    3 jumps from Y9-> http://bta.killmail.org/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15817856

They live 3-4 jumps out from y9g and have been seen camping the high sec system to solitude.
    I couldnt say about thir US tz, maybe have a look at killboards for activity

Flatline and Rise of Legion merged together. We're still in Gal Facwar, but it's been a lot of fun dropping by Syndicate to kick goons/wave and pew pew with everyone else.

We're training up a bunch of new FC's...and there is no better experience than to run them through the meat grinder of syndicate. You should see us pop in quite a bit in the US TZ.

The death of Solitude was an after-effect of the death of Aridia; east Aridia is about 98% empty now with Entro off to the HBC and FWA/Mayhem long dead. Psychotic moving into Solitude and setting up shop and forming a small blue 'coalition' in the area last year prolonged things, but there was never much to be had in Solitude cept for blues (Hedonistic, Dragoons). Was a great place to live though, out of place where nobody goes sticking their nose usually, good bridge range of most of syndicate

Sadistica is in north Aridia, they're fun to stir up.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

I figure it's about time I grace you all with my presence. o/ It's been interesting reading the Syndicate threads - stories, sperg and a lot of intel I didn't know!

pBump's account of the battle that cost Suas his Mach was especially hilarious. "I was there..." and I wish I had thought to put my drones on it for a moment to whore on the KM, but alas… :\ Nonetheless it's always fun flying with our GROON spacefriends and attaching ourselves to their Sleip fleets like remoras on a shark's belly to get piggy-backed into gudfites.

Anyway, an AAR and a bit of intel...

Since Ineluctable pushed Moon Warriors out of the PC9 pocket (yes, I said it - I don't go for the "we didn't want that POS/moon/system/region anyway" bullshit) our new residence is conveniently located right next to 6-C and with Undead leaving the neighbourhood we have kind of slipped into the role of the resident Reb gatecampers, it seems. It can get a little repetitive but we also get the occasional juicy kill amongst all the chaff and it's easier than doing real PvP, so why not?

We had been camping for a while with only a terribad Ineluctable bombing run which saw no losses on our side but cost them a Nemesis and an Anathema breaking the monotony. We were in our usual "doctrine? lol!" kitchen sink composition when we got intel on a couple of Undead guys showing up in Reb. Soon our scout got eyes on a Blackbird landing on the 6-C gate before warping off again. He soon returned with a few friends. Their fleet comp was BB, Damnation, Rupture and two 'canes.

The Damnation jumped into 6-C and began to move off but we held fire until the rest of the fleet came in. Eventually they did and we primaried the BB as it decloaked. It was a while before we could bring all our DPS to bear on it so it took longer to die than I'd have liked but eventually it succumbed. Then we turned our emorageball onto the Rupture which melted pretty fast. We switched our attention to one of the 'canes and was about to start burning it down when the Damnation lit a cyno.

Suddenly:

Spoiler:

Bricks were shat and the order was given to GTFO. The Myrm and the Raptor got nabbed and popped before they could away. Everyone else but the Thorax managed to get off grid however the Thorax managed to tank the Undead fleet's DPS long enough to escape through to Reb in low armour.

Good fun! Apparently the bridge came from an Erebus flown by Zaharych in 2G38-I in case anyone was interested.

Battle report: http://isf.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15798518

(Some friendly ships and all non-Undead hostile ships on the BR are there from earlier in the camp and weren't on grid at the time).
    Last edited by Bam Stroker; January 10 2013 at 12:39:24 AM. Reason: fixing link

I-RED has been roaming between 02:00 - 04:00 fighting Goonswarm mostly with 20 man AHAC fleets... so the 12th leaving with all our pvpers is a cool story. Most our ops though have been in RU TZ fighting Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by John Revenent View Post
    I-RED has been roaming between 02:00 - 04:00 fighting Goonswarm mostly with 20 man AHAC fleets... so the 12th leaving with all our pvpers is a cool story. Most our ops though have been in RU TZ fighting Undead.
    You know what is a cool story?