hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 103 of 617 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 12322

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by TimNeilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    Da fuq is "wag the dog"? Most obvious alt corp ever or?
    Yeah p much.
    I've seen more obvious alt corps. But not many. I wish I could hear teamspeak from khan losing his titan, I bet the rage was epic.

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar
    Tonight in syndicate news, a goon fleet essentially ran from a fleet who's fearsome flagship was a dominix.

To be specific, it was a toothless dominix that had no SP applied to it whatsoever due to a bug. I literally petitioned while in warp to figure out the cause, but fortunately for me (and ultimately to their chagrin) they declined the engagement when they saw the supposedly-fearsome dominix land on grid. (Granted it LOOKED Like there were 3 BS on the field, but mine was completely useless). A domi that can't launch drones and doesnt have HP amount, speed, or damage bonuses applied is hilariously bad, FYI.

Cheers to CCP for borking something in a patch (lol clear cache your skills will apply again is a bit )
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

Make a new thread. This one is done for.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator
    Sofia Roseburn; quiet, well mannered librarian by day; blood crazed, psychotic demigod by night.

Syndicate: This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

The start of a new Syndicate thread. Some believe that, long ago, Syndicate threads got past 20 pages before being nuked. No one knows for sure....

Anyway, RPSH has been hassling Ineluctable. for the past few days - one of our guys in a bomber caught and exploded an Iteron that was making unscouted, repeated runs from PC9 to T22. http://rpsh.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15464815

There have been various other engagements but they don't count because I think we lost them all.

Our cloaky scouts are in PC9 and the back systems of that pocket. This seems like as good a time as any to announce that we are serving an eviction notice. We want the system, we want your stations. We don't care what you have - we have an endless supply of noobs and infinite patience. Let glorious battle commence, and may the odds be ever in your favour!
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Posting Johnny's map because it lets people know where to look for fights and who to expect where.

It might need a couple updates though.

The updates that jump out at me right away are:

Black Thorn is now M2, 97X and Y9G.

EVE University has a group that's living in A-Z.

PC9 is Ineluctable and Rock Paper Shotgun.

SynCo is now just IRED?

Edit :
    Nvm, I see evoke is already listed.

On another note, an additional outer ring map or short description of entities living there would be more than welcome.
    Last edited by Lock out; December 11 2012 at 03:20:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pBump View Post
    The updates that jump out at me right away are:

Black Thorn is now M2, 97X and Y9G.

EVE University has a group that's living in A-Z.

PC9 is Ineluctable and Rock Paper Shotgun.

SynCo is now just IRED?
    Speaking for E-Uni, we also have some folks hanging out in 6-C for solo opportunities,
    but our overall presence in Syndicate is weak at the moment. Hopefully we will be able
    to push our numbers up enough to support regular small gang welpings in the next
    couple weeks.
    I want to get as many students addicted to Null as I possibly can.

"It's not getting locked. You can continue to shitpost if you want, but you're getting infractions for it and then you won't be posting at all. "

THREE DAYS LATER

" Make a new thread. This one is done for. "

Anyways, some stuff ive noticed roaming syndi recently

Some goons have moved into FD- to 5-f. Eurogoons apparently. Here for GOODFITES with evoke i think.

I think Dark Matter Overlords are the russians still living in ZNO

RPSH is reinvigored and moving into PC9

Moon Warriors still only ever camp the M2 gate in JH-

Shout out to Black Thorne in y9g for offering fights on the regular to small/solo pvpers (sort of)

Have seen a lot of IRED cruiser gangs recently in southern, 10 to 20 dudes in EUTZ.

Evoke often have a helldeathcamp on the 6-U/SU8 gate currently

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    We don't care what you have - we have an endless supply of noobs and infinite patience.
    Zekk "ragequit" pacus in infinite patience fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    The start of a new Syndicate thread. Some believe that, long ago, Syndicate threads got past 20 pages before being nuked. No one knows for sure....

Anyway, RPSH has been hassling Ineluctable. for the past few days - one of our guys in a bomber caught and exploded an Iteron that was making unscouted, repeated runs from PC9 to T22. http://rpsh.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15464815

There have been various other engagements but they don't count because I think we lost them all.

Our cloaky scouts are in PC9 and the back systems of that pocket. This seems like as good a time as any to announce that we are serving an eviction notice. We want the system, we want your stations. We don't care what you have - we have an endless supply of noobs and infinite patience. Let glorious battle commence, and may the odds be ever in your favour!
    Now that Zekk seems to have let the cat out of the bag (you premature fucker) RPSH is indeed moving down to PC9 with glorious leader Eben Rochelle at the helm. Anyone looking for something to do is welcome to come down to our once and future home. We'll be there shooting at Ineluctable while they play docking games when they have carriers sitting undock and outnumber the aggressors. Any chance to break up the monotony while we curbstomp these fucking bears would be greatly appreciated.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!

Re: Syndicate: This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Lulz this is why I leave a cash of ships in pc9 and stac

Tapatalk crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Now that Zekk seems to have let the cat out of the bag (you premature fucker)
    Whatever my girlfriend told you, she's lying. It happens to every man and it's never happened before etc etc
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I think Dark Matter Overlords are the russians still living in ZNO
    You're probably confusing names? DMO are the russian corp in IRED

they're pretty bad

I keep looking at that map, and I still don't know what it's supposed to actually show. Is it where different groups call home? Systems they regularly fight in? Systems where they project their power? What timezones does it reflect? etc. etc. etc.

Oh yes, battle reports...I've been busy with administrative-type stuff, so the closest I can come up with atm is that when I was covopsing home the other day, I came across a fleet that contained: 2 vaga, 1 cynabal, 3x falcons and 2x basilisk. My gaydar went off less strongly when I walked by a local community theater's production of the Birdcage. Just quit Eve already, please. Part of me wants to give whatever group that was (my scarred mind actually couldn't remember the tickers) the benefit of the doubt and think that possibly you were stragglers from a bigger group where that would be reasonable. Mostly, though, I think I'll stick with the idea that I might possibly be at more risk than your entire fleet without even logging into the game.

Best Regards,

Boiglio, permanewb

Map will be updated soon, post anything else you think should be changed before the end of the day.

So let's clear something up here. The last thread got locked because some people can't deal with shitposting. I'm all for you having propaganda wars and statistical nightmares, but if you can't take what you get in return then we'll just stop the whole thing.

Par example:

The new Syndicate thread, brought to you by Rote Kapelle's inability to roll with the punches.

P.S. Yes all those highlighted mails are RK.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator
    Sofia Roseburn; quiet, well mannered librarian by day; blood crazed, psychotic demigod by night.

Called it! ./swish

Sofia, you are now one of my favorite people ever.

In ACTUAL news, good to see Syndicate with a little more life in it. I plan to welp a few gangs down at some point in the future. Maybe even move a few guys in for some l33t peeveepee.
    Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    The last time something dropped this hard.
    It ended World War Two.

DUCKSLAYERS SYNDICATE UPDATE

John Revenent shot at me for like, 15 seconds the other day. I imagined him speaking in the voice of leo "jack" decaprio as he did it. Then i left.

duckslayer out