hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 101 of 616 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 12310

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Not that hard to fight Rote tbh, dunno what everyone is complaining about . We keep killing Ben by accident once every few days and we're not even trying (not kidding).

http://kb.drunk-n-disorderly.com/ind...detail/744292/

My thread brings all the bads to the yard
    and they're like "we're better than you"
    damn right "we're better than you"

This topic is just JR making wordy and thinly veiled "UMADROTE" posts, and half of Post Kappelle jumps on it and spergs. It turns out that I-RED is as good at forums as Rote is at spaceships.
    Last edited by Mawderator; December 8 2012 at 01:57:16 AM.

Spent two hours roaming Syndicate earlier. Saw 3 solo IRED pilots and one IRED frig gang, none engaged my Jaguar.

Take from that what you will.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Bosquit View Post
    I-RED has its strengths and weakness' like any other alliance. The income we make off moons (definitely not even close to the numbers Rote cited) all goes back into the Alliance. The removal of the Pos' was simply due to the fact that we did not want to fight Rote in these "arranged" fights that they seem to enjoy. I-RED is not leaving Syndicate, or the pocket.
    Well, you know the moons, and you see how Rote would have used it. In fact, I'm going to give I-RED a freebie and show the math behind the previously quoted numbers. I'll put it behind a spoiler, because it's TL;DR even for me.

Spoiler:
    Note: Don't even bother doing this without a maxed trade alt, or broker fees / sales tax will eat you alive.

Neodymium moons:
    * If you sell the raw goo:
    - Sell to highest buy order at 32k/u; revenue of 2.3B isk/mo
    - Costs: large tower fuel (353M isk/mo)
    - Profit: 1.95B isk/mo
    * If you react with mercury:
    - Mine the Neo; import Mercury from Jita, react to form Neo Mercurite
    - Sell to highest buy order at 20.5k/u; revenue of 2.95B isk/mo
    - Costs: large tower fuel (353M isk/mo), mercury (lowest sell = 7300isk/u = 526M isk/mo)
    - Profit: 2.07B isk/mo

Dysprosium moons:
    * One used in the ferrogel chain (described below)
    * The other two in the pocket:
    - Mine the Dyspro; import Hafnium from Jita, react to form Ferrofluid
    - Sell to highest buy order at 8k/u; revenue of 1.15B isk/mo
    - Costs: large tower fuel (353M isk/mo), hafnium (lowest sell = 2000isk/u = 144M isk/mo)
    - Profit: 655M isk/mo

Ferrogel chain:
    * Tower 1: IIRH-G VII-4: Large tower mining Prom and reacting to form Hyperflurite
    - Costs: 353m/mo fuel, 180M/mo vanadium (can be alternately sourced by a medium tower in the area if that gets pricey)

* Tower 2: 2G38-I VIII-10: Large tower mining Prom and reacting to form Prometium
    - Costs: 353m/mo fuel, 187M/mo cadmium (can be alternately sourced by a medium tower in the area if that gets pricey)

* Tower 3: 98Q-8O VII-19: Large tower mining Dyspro and reacting to form Ferrofluid
    - Costs: 353M/mo fuel, 144M/mo hafnium

* Tower 4: 2G38-I VI-8: Large tower mining Plat and reacting to form Hexite
    - Costs: 353M/mo fuel, 278M/mo chromium (can be sourced from the moons in A-3ES3 or U4-Q2V if you cbf to haul it @ 176M/mo)

* Tower 5/6: anywhere in 98Q: Large towers doing pure reactions, each with 6 silos + complex reactor
    - Costs: 353M/mo fuel each

Produces: 800u/hr of Ferrogel
    Total costs: (353*6) + 180 + 187 + 144 + 278 = 2.9B/mo to operate
    (can be reduced by 102M/mo if you use a medium to mine Chromium)
    Expected revenue: sell to highest buy order @ 8500isk/u = 4.89B/mo
    Profit: 1.98B isk/mo

Other Platinum moons:
    * If you sell raw:
    - Sell to highest buy order at 7k/u; revenue of 504M isk/mo
    - Costs: large tower fuel (353M isk/mo)
    - Profit: 151M isk/mo
    * If you react with Tungsten:
    - Mine the plat; import Tungsten from Jita, react to form Rolled Tungsten Alloy
    - Sell to highest buy order at 5k/u; revenue of 720M isk/mo
    - Costs: large tower fuel (353M isk/mo), tungsten (lowest sell = 600isk/u = 43M isk/mo)
    - Profit: 324M isk/mo
    * If you react with Chromium that you buy from Jita:
    - Mine the plat; import Chromium from Jita; react to form Hexite
    - Sell to highest buy order at 8k/u; revenue of 1.152B isk/mo
    - Costs: large tower fuel (353M isk/mo), chromium (279M/mo)
    - Profit: 520M isk/mo
    * If you react with Chromium that you're mining from a medium:
    - Mine the plat; mine the Chromium at another moon; react to form Hexite
    - Sell to highest buy order at 8k/u; revenue of 1.152B isk/mo
    - Costs: large tower fuel (353M isk/mo), med tower fuel (177M isk/mo)
    - Profit: 622M isk/mo
    * If you put into Alchemy to produce Platinum Technite:
    - Mine the plat; import cobalt from Jita; react to form Unrefined Platinum Technite; refine to 20 PT + 90 Plat per hour
    - Sell PT to highest buy order at 42k/u; revenue of 604M/mo
    - Sell leftover Plat to highest buy order at 7k/u; revenue of 453M/mo
    - Costs: large tower fuel (353M isk/mo), Cobalt (278M/mo)
    - Profit: 462M isk/mo

The funny thing is, I actually do think that I-RED is broke, both financially and spiritually. And tbh, it's your own fault. You had the means at your disposal to generate absurd sums of cash with minimal effort -- enough to guarantee both the ongoing stability and the future growth of your alliance -- and instead, you squandered the opportunity. Letting a few people make modest isk was more important to you than keeping your alliance flush.

Imagine what you could have done if you had the isk to welp a BS fleet every week. Imagine what you could have done if you owned a Titan and could bridge on top of people. Imagine if you had groomed other FCs besides JfR. The missed opportunities have piled up around I-RED like ashes.

In terms of numbers, on paper we have more than Rote does. In reality that's not the case. Many members in I-RED have full time jobs, and familys and thus don't devote tons of time to Eve. An average fleet is the size of Rotes or smaller, if it's a CTA it can become bigger than what Rote can comp, but not by a lot.
    Uh, the same is true for Rote (and, AFAICT, for most Eve players -- this is an old man's game). Why do you think we usually do form-ups around 0400, despite most of our crew being on the East Coast?

If we continually piss people off by being here, then in my opinion we are doing something right.
    Sadly, with your current "let Rote kill all our infrastructure unopposed; dock and log if we see them" doctrine, the only people getting pissed off are your own members. (As evinced by the leaks we keep getting.)

I'm not arrogant enough to speak for the rest of Syndicate, but you don't really "piss off" Rote. What we feel is a simpler blend of pity and contempt. You guys have the means, the tools, the discipline, and the numbers in space to absolutely curbstomp us -- but you actively choose not to use them. Instead, we've got the Internet Spaceships version of the Black Knight. Limbs are strewn across the ground, labeled FUQ-O, FURY, XII-L, and Moongoo. And the bloody trunk shouts out, "Alright, we'll call it a draw."

If Rote makes the effort to move to 98, constantly ref towers, and cry about everything related to I-RED, then I say we have pissed you guys off.

Meh, I'll just quote the alliance mails you sent out on the day we moved in. (You really pissed off at least one member, it seems!)

Everyone Has To Pay Attention to Structure Notifications, and Note all Times Structures come out of Reinforced. All Timers Should be Mailed to Me and John (Make Sure They Are Correct!)
    Also all timers need to be set for 22:00, If Rote is hitting a structure. All Poco's need to be changed to that, and Stront timers should be adjusted for that time. Everyone needs to have shield logistics on hand to rep things (Basi's, and Scimi's), the more we can field the faster it will go.
    Today:

We live in Syndicate for a reason, and that is because we do not like the commitment sov requires, and the constant repping of structures. So while Rote/Evoke are here we decided to take down the Pos' (also with the holidays coming up having CTA's to rep things is pretty ridiculous).
    That's three weeks to go from "rep *all* the things!" to "didn't want those towers anyways".

Said you didn't come for gfs and cry when you don't get them.

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!

Re: Syndicate: A Shitpoaster's Paradise (10/18/12)

Syndicate better than true 0.0 e drama

Tapatalk crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

This level of shitposting has not been seen in this thread for many moons. Could we actually get some content as opposed to dick measuring contests (And not even good ones)?

As a spectre of Syndicate thread locks past, forsooth I say that this fair thread is not much longer for this world.
    Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    The last time something dropped this hard.
    It ended World War Two.

It's not getting locked. You can continue to shitpost if you want, but you're getting infractions for it and then you won't be posting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator
    Sofia Roseburn; quiet, well mannered librarian by day; blood crazed, psychotic demigod by night.

You shall have content!

To start the evening, GROON/MOW dropped by the pocket with their buffer Sleipnirs; we shrugged and tried taking it in Drakes and Oracles. Didn't work as well as hoped, but it was a really fun fight. 15v15, generally a Rote loss.

http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=76848

We reshipped to AHAC and started roaming up the pipe; we got intel that I-RED was up around MXY, but :ired:, so we started heading up towards Syndicate. On our way, we ran across a Goon Raven, who ended up being bridge bait. But we like bridge bait! Ultimately most of their stuff managed to burn off and get out, but we took a nice chunk out of them without any losses.

http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=76871

After that, we roamed into lowsec and ran into a guardian-supported BC fleet. We had a bit of derp and welped one of our Lokis (first time we've gone into lowsec since the safety system was implemented) but otherwise cleaned up.

http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...892&adjacent=1

Around now, GalFed formed up a factionBS/Marauder gang to fight us. They obviously had triage support ready, and it was too far away for our caps to jump, so we bid them good hunting and started heading back towards home. Trip home was largely uneventful.

Donor
    No the reason we lost a loki is I was in snakes and thought I was in slaves. Don't try to pass it off as :safety system:

Quote Originally Posted by Booley View Post
    No the reason we lost a loki is I was in snakes and thought I was in slaves. Don't try to pass it off as :safety system:
    I believe this is appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator
    Sofia Roseburn; quiet, well mannered librarian by day; blood crazed, psychotic demigod by night.

A scene from my upcoming movie, Itanic

In other news, a fraction of evoke seem to be settling down in the 98q pocket, much to the dismay of all our other "friends".

Quote Originally Posted by Namamai View Post
    You shall have content!

To start the evening, GROON/MOW dropped by the pocket with their buffer Sleipnirs; we shrugged and tried taking it in Drakes and Oracles. Didn't work as well as hoped, but it was a really fun fight. 15v15, generally a Rote loss.

http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=76848
    We had a couple fuckups on the groon side of this fight. First one wasn't really something we could control, in that a couple of our people kept getting socket closed errors, including our loki links at the very beginning of the fight. The second was that before the fight started, I called for logi to burn off the gate. We all managed to be about 40-50 km off, but we all went in different directions, which meant that none of us were within rep range of each other for a good portion of the fight. :saddowns:

Ugh, I'm so very very bad at dualboxing.

I would focus on making the Celestis useful* and also alive, but during those short intervals my Sleipnir would drift a million miles away from the fighting, entirely defeating the purpose of being there with two ships (oh well, I guess I absorbed some bonused TDs that would have otherwise have been focused on someone not completely useless v0v)

* I've always been a fan of bonused damp hulls, so I'm really pleased with this new +strength and +optimal deal. Tell me the damps were a genuine nuisance in that fight so I can justify flying damp hulls more often, okay?
    Last edited by Aloe; December 8 2012 at 03:10:11 PM.

Press X to uguu~

Apparently Bacch had the flag confusion (but lived), whereas Booley is just bad.

Aloe: The Celestis was VERY irritating -- at one point you had our Scimi down to a 5km lock range. I actually pulled jams off your remaining Scimis to jam you instead. :P
    Last edited by Namamai; December 8 2012 at 07:17:30 PM.

I-RED went on cruiser roam, and engaged an equal size Goon fleet with logistics. We killed them.

http://ishukone-raata.net/killboard/...d&kll_id=27935

John died later on to some blap dreads, we killed a pilgrim and hurricane though so didn't really matter.

http://ishukone-raata.net/killboard/...d&kll_id=27954

*Also interesting Namamai didn't mention this, so I will

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15425916

Rote alt agressed I-RED Tengu on station in a Rorqual. Drunk n Disorderly dropped on him and killed him.

Lock out posted that last page there Bawwsquit.

The tower in 98Q lives to get shot another day. As the tower came out, Ev0ke had no less than 70 pilots, at least 3 titans, and an unknown number (15+) of capitals in space around Syndicate. ZOMG BATFOAN NO HONOURE IRED etc. Not sure what they were formed up for, but we didn't feel that our 20 wanted to drop our drawers and bend over to hope Ev0ke didn't take the 10 minutes out of their day to accept the invite.

@ rote kapelle, if you complain so much about getting no fights why dont you roam through mhc- into gallente lowsec, down to oms and than perhaps to tama (caldari lowsec)? It really isnt that far and im sure shadow cartel, snuff box, balex, gallente milita, caldari milita, the tuskers, ze germans and whoever else lives down there would be more then happy to give you a fight.