hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 10 of 617 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Re: Syndicate 09/04/11 - ongoing

Syndicate Intel Primer *Accurate as of 6.27.11*

This references US East Coast Prime time Syndicate. 0000-0500 (ish)

Starting in the way down Souf: (XS-, IOAB, SUBA, DP34, 98Q, etc)

There have been several recent changes to this area of note. The most important is that R.A.G.E. has moved into DP-34 and has active numbers in both Euro and US prime. Local has been sitting around 20ish since they settled in. They were one of the first groups to get the boot from giant NC melt down of late. They have only been around for about 2 weeks, but I think they are trying to put up POS's and make their mark down there. I'm not sure how keen they are on PvP, but they have run to station and docked up pretty much every time we've gone down there. We've yet to get a knock-down-drag out with them.

They are currently fighting it out with a group of smaller blue corps who include 'Moon Warriors', 'The Forsaken' and a couple others. It's basically R.A.G.E vs everyone else down there. The whole cluster has really just blued up since Ishuk-Rata left several months ago. It's more or less a jew fest. (Bonus Intel. Noir has been seen down there, and around Syndicate in general these past couple weeks. Unconfirmed, but suspected that 'The Forsaken' hired them.

You might have some luck down there in small groups ganking jews, but don't expect a 20v20.

Low/Mid Syndicate M2, 97X, Y9G, Pc9

This area is much the same as it has been. Huzzah moves through here some. They are still mostly Euro and their numbers have not significantly recovered since their implosion a couple months ago. Huzzah basically can't decide if they want to live in PC9 or Y9G. They do lots of PvE sites and are still rich old mugs.

Raven Fed is still living in the low sec behind y9G and is generally good for a fight. They have been camping 97X and Y9G both. Their gangs are normally between 10-18. They aren't too good, but you gatta give them credit for keeping at it. They didn't pack up and leave like I had thought they would after several severe ass beatings. They have people active during both Euro and US prime.

Also in the Y9G/97X area of late is a group called 'Conquistadors'. They have Euro and US membership, gangs seem to be between 10-15 most times. They love to PvP, are pretty cagey, and actually keep eyes in adjacent systems when they are camping gates. You can normally get a couple kills off them when you bust up their camps. (Unconfirmed but suspected that they may be blue with Raven Fed and/or Flying Dangerous)

Mid Syndicate (AAS, ZVN, 6-C, MHC, etc)

Most notable change in this area is that Flying Dangerous has cleared out of 6-C to do other things. They still have between 3-8 people around most of the time, but they don't seem to be using 6-C any longer as their base of operations. Reb gate doesn't seem to be perma camped so much anymore. Haven't seen one of their 20+ gangs come through in some time. (Unconfirmed, but suspect the entire Alliance is in Hi-Sec jewing)

Clockwork still holding it down in AAS. Our numbers are on the higher end these days. (compared to historically) Bring a gang through the above mentioned systems any time between 0000 and 0400 and you'll get our attention. We're Syndicate lifers, so you know we're only here for the PvP.

MHC is nice and high traffic, as is 6-C because of the low sec exits.

The systems behind UM- and around V-4 have several very small group living there. Most notable would be the Russians in T-Lewis. Nothing big really going on back there.

F67E still has the group of guys who camp the MHC gate and assign fighters and run from everything that isn't an easy kill. They normally have 8-12 people.

Upper-Mid Syndicate (PF-, FD-, XM-, etc)

This whole area is your best shot at getting a Fleet fight in the 20's range. FD- is still a hot spot for PvP in general. Nobody lives here per se, but the amount of traffic just makes it a good spot overall.

It's still perma-camped by Lithia and associates. They are still rocking inline bubbles, cloaked Sabres and have traded un-probable Machs for cloaking Machs. You're not gonna get a gang fight from Lith, but you will get ganked if you come through solo. (Hint: There's always a Falcon. Always)

This area see's traffic from Rote, WiDot, TEST, Clockwork, and pretty much any other group that lives up in Cloud Ring/Outer Ring. Also anyone who is road tripping through Syndicate ends up here.

I keep hearing that there are groups living behind BMNV. I can't ever find them. Who knows...

Northern Syndicate/Cloud Ring border (8-V, TXW, and up)

Most noteworthy in this area as always in Rote Kapelle living out of TXW. Their brosefs from Veto may have gone back to Low Sec. Not too sure. There's a good bit of traffic through 8-V and 3KNK for gangs coming and going to Cloud Ring. We normally get pretty lazy once we are that far up and just turn around. (After we say hello to Rote of course)

Any more intel on Rote costs extra.

That should give folks a rough idea of where to look for fun times in Synd.

Quote Originally Posted by pBump
    Syndicate Intel Primer *Accurate as of 6.27.11*

Stuff..

That should give folks a rough idea of where to look for fun times in Synd.
    Accurate is a strong word for this post, especially when it comes to euro timezone..
    Not all of us in S-U8 are not "jewing" it up, we are primarily euro timezone, and thus the ones that are online around 00.00-04.00 will probably be carebearing yeah.
    Just like when we come visiting you in our timezone..

R.A.G.E. have pretty much been booted again, a few of their POS' have been take down already.
    This is kind of funny since they came handing out eviction notices and bragging about caps and what not.

Northern Syndicate/Cloud Ring border (8-V, TXW, and up)

Most noteworthy in this area as always in Rote Kapelle living out of TXW. Their brosefs from Veto may have gone back to Low Sec. Not too sure. There's a good bit of traffic through 8-V and 3KNK for gangs coming and going to Cloud Ring. We normally get pretty lazy once we are that far up and just turn around. (After we say hello to Rote of course)
    We are still there and having a blast. The fallout from the expansion keep activity down this week expect it to pick up if CCP does the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by High Sierra
    HERE! YOU'VE TAKEN EVERYTHING ELSE! TAKE MY PANTS!

There's a new alliance just moving into the 3M0G/KLYN area the last few days, Tortuga Cartel. Don't know much about them because I'm mostly inactive in EVE right now, but I'm seeing them on the kb.

Supposedly Inglorious-Basterds (Caldari FW corp), are going to be moving into Syndicate sometime soon, anyone have any idea about that?

It's still perma-camped by Lithia and associates. They are still rocking inline bubbles, cloaked Sabres and have traded un-probable Machs for cloaking Machs. You're not gonna get a gang fight from Lith, but you will get ganked if you come through solo. (Hint: There's always a Falcon. Always)
    FD started chafing, so we're out to fetch some topical ointment. I look forward to kicking Khan out a third time later next week. In the meantime, throw a party while I study Packe's playbook.

Lith

Quote Originally Posted by Lithia Tsanov
    FD started chafing, so we're out to fetch some topical ointment. I look forward to kicking Khan out a third time later next week. In the meantime, throw a party while I study Packe's playbook.

Lith

FD isnt that bad, and gang fights do happen occassionally, but lithia is just a mad man running all those accounts ;-p

Quote Originally Posted by Lexa Hellfury
    Supposedly Inglorious-Basterds (Caldari FW corp), are going to be moving into Syndicate sometime soon, anyone have any idea about that?
    Using advanced intelligence gathering techniques, I have been able to determine that they have moved into the S-U pocket.

man, what is it with caldari FW people and the suba pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by TimNeilson

I've heard Syndicate is a good region for making isk.

[quote=Ignition SemperFi][quote="Lithia Tsanov":16p1msd7][quote=pBump]
    [/quote]

Lith[/quote]

FD isnt that bad, and [b]gang fights do happen occassionally[/b], but lithia is just a mad man running all those accounts ;-p[/quote:16p1msd7]

Bolded the part that Lithia doesn't like.

The Tortuga guys seem to have lots of numbers, but alternate between being up for a fight and not. Leads me to believe they have 1 or 2 FCs and are paralyzed without them online. Just idle speculation though.

[url="http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a=kill_related&kll_id=54391"]http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=54391[/url]

Going to throw out a few observations. My first days messing with raven in Y9G was basically us entering system, and them running. Over the last week or so, they seem to have actual fleet comps when they are camping. You will still see the stray armor myrm with scimis on the field, but its better then it was.

We were rolling around in something like 8 bcs with no logistics(i hate logistics), and we saw them camping with 9 bcs, 1 pest, scimi, devoter, and a damnation. I sent in about 1/3 of our fleet(drake, ferox, cane) and expected them to run. To my surprise, they did not. Once i realized they were staying i called the fleet in. Nue Bastian in a cane ran off their scimi after the few of us on the field could not break the cane that was called primary.

The only reason i can come up with as to why we did ok while being outnumbered and just brawling is that they called drakes and feroxs primary over canes O.o.

Battle report is a bit messed up because of a fight that happened after we had left, but just take off the ferox loss on their side and the exodus guys and it comes together.

http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=54212

Glad they fought, wish i would have known they were going to before hand and i would have brought the whole fleet in.

Outside of that i have not found any real fights to be had when we roam through there. I Habitually hit 6-C and see between 10-20 Posting Dangerous, but just hugging station in a carrier or something. Hit AAS the other night and one of those guys derped Redeemer to us(http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=54035).

When you see us rolling around after 01:00 with no logistics, don't bring logistics. I won't fight you. If you want a fight, keep the numbers and ship types close. Bring logi if we have them. Don't be fags.

funny story, that redeemer pilot is the CEO of LUEcorp, and he died because he refused to dock up because of the new captain's quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexa Hellfury
    Quote Originally Posted by TimNeilson

I've heard Syndicate is a good region for making isk.
    lollin'

(actually the suba pocket is decent truesec, with suba being the best truesec in syndicate and having a lot of belts, but outside that pocket there's really nowhere else noteworthy in terms of isk-making potential.)

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Going to throw out a few observations. My first days messing with raven in Y9G was basically us entering system, and them running. Over the last week or so, they seem to have actual fleet comps when they are camping. You will still see the stray armor myrm with scimis on the field, but its better then it was.
    We had it out with them last night in M2 (pBump BR incoming I'm sure) in a terrific 27-minute long brawl. They've gotten considerably better. Good stuff. I like them. :3

Press X to uguu~

Quote Originally Posted by Aloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    We had it out with them last night in M2 (pBump BR incoming I'm sure) in a terrific 27-minute long brawl. They've gotten considerably better. Good stuff. I like them. :3
    Well with their recent change in demeanor, i won't be afraid to bring more then 2-3 ships in at once. I'm envious of you guys only having to go a few jumps to get to them. Then again, if we were that close people would suffocate over there.

CU ON THE BATTLEFIELD TONIGHT!

Our glorious leaders organized a T1 cruiser brawl in poitot tonight

http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=54616

We made an effort to have none of our guys in blackbirds, and all damage drones. Eventually the fleet started getting bigger than DROOG's so we told people to come in a noobship (or t1 frigate, see brent's non-hero vigil) I think we were told "our fleet has 24" and brought that many cruisers. I had a chuckle when cass undocked.

my dual 1600 thorax got primaried off the bat which was pretty chill. Some of us might give you funny looks over dropping bombs but its hard to be mad at the results.

You had to know there would be some shenanigans. Also, LUE loves our fearless leader. Even if he does lose redeemers rather then dock them ever again.
    Life Universe Everything (LUE) - Clockwork Pinapple

was kinda hoping one of us would run into a different gang before the fight.

well, surrender dorothy had been camping in f67 shortly before the fight was scheduled, but they fucked off when we jumped in to mhc, so alas, it almost happened to us, but not quite.

Fraps of the cruiser brawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFeVyZY4m0&hd=1 (Be sure to check Original Resolution!)

Was a great bit of low-key fun. Let's do it again sometime
    Last edited by Namamai; July 3 2011 at 05:16:04 AM.