hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 610 of 611 FirstFirst ... 110510560600607608609610611 LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,200 of 12211

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

  1. #12181
    Donor Lex Arson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    EE was just OE with more supers.

    Attempting to form a USTZ alliance in low sec that wants capital/big time warfare as their central source of content is always going to be a failure. USTZ is shit for low sec. You end up fighting off time zone or people blue up to fight your numbers. Name a single USTZ based alliance that has survived in lowsec. It just doesn't work. Big time content is almost always 1900-2300. You can actually see this happen all of the time. People leaving Snuffed Out because USTZ is boring. Corps leaving SC to form a USTZ based alliance. Low sec is shit for USTZ if you want to play with big toys.

    I commend Dan, Punch and Straubz for giving it a go. But the reality is the vast majority of them will be happier in PL/NC or Shadow Cartel. I feel bad I don't play enough anymore to at least help out the corp I created. But that's life. Everyone I used to play with never logs in anymore ::4evarAlone::
    This is why we happily left lowsec a year or more ago. Either blue everyone and fight nobody, have everybody blue up to kill your caps 24/7, or sit around and do nothing. You always see these sweet BR's coming out of snuff and pm from wild shit they do, but the reality is that stuff just doesn't happen in USTZ.

    (5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

  2. #12182
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    7,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    EE was just OE with more supers.

    Attempting to form a USTZ alliance in low sec that wants capital/big time warfare as their central source of content is always going to be a failure. USTZ is shit for low sec. You end up fighting off time zone or people blue up to fight your numbers. Name a single USTZ based alliance that has survived in lowsec. It just doesn't work. Big time content is almost always 1900-2300. You can actually see this happen all of the time. People leaving Snuffed Out because USTZ is boring. Corps leaving SC to form a USTZ based alliance. Low sec is shit for USTZ if you want to play with big toys.

    I commend Dan, Punch and Straubz for giving it a go. But the reality is the vast majority of them will be happier in PL/NC or Shadow Cartel. I feel bad I don't play enough anymore to at least help out the corp I created. But that's life. Everyone I used to play with never logs in anymore ::4evarAlone::
    This is why we happily left lowsec a year or more ago. Either blue everyone and fight nobody, have everybody blue up to kill your caps 24/7, or sit around and do nothing. You always see these sweet BR's coming out of snuff and pm from wild shit they do, but the reality is that stuff just doesn't happen in USTZ.
    Well tbh in null you were also blue to everyone and later on you decided to join PL and now you're again blue to everyone


  3. #12183

    Join Date
    October 19, 2014
    Posts
    1,057
    Actually when TISHU was still a thing, actually a thing not just one corp, we could have used a blue or two...
    "Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

  4. #12184

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    .AAR
    Posts
    2,443
    Yep, USTZ is much healthier in null sec. Goons, TEST, PH, Brave, Darkness, etc. All of these groups have healthy USTZs you can provoke fights with.

    There are some good corps in EE, I'm sure they'll find good homes.

  5. #12185
    Donor Lex Arson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    EE was just OE with more supers.

    Attempting to form a USTZ alliance in low sec that wants capital/big time warfare as their central source of content is always going to be a failure. USTZ is shit for low sec. You end up fighting off time zone or people blue up to fight your numbers. Name a single USTZ based alliance that has survived in lowsec. It just doesn't work. Big time content is almost always 1900-2300. You can actually see this happen all of the time. People leaving Snuffed Out because USTZ is boring. Corps leaving SC to form a USTZ based alliance. Low sec is shit for USTZ if you want to play with big toys.

    I commend Dan, Punch and Straubz for giving it a go. But the reality is the vast majority of them will be happier in PL/NC or Shadow Cartel. I feel bad I don't play enough anymore to at least help out the corp I created. But that's life. Everyone I used to play with never logs in anymore ::4evarAlone::
    This is why we happily left lowsec a year or more ago. Either blue everyone and fight nobody, have everybody blue up to kill your caps 24/7, or sit around and do nothing. You always see these sweet BR's coming out of snuff and pm from wild shit they do, but the reality is that stuff just doesn't happen in USTZ.
    Well tbh in null you were also blue to everyone and later on you decided to join PL and now you're again blue to everyone
    and there's still tons of people to fight! isn't nullsec great?

    and we were blue with everyone during WWB, and were among the first to hop on the reset train. We've fought alongside or against every major group in lowsec, and many in null, and when it came down to "okay well should we set blues with someone and pvp with them" we honestly couldn't come up with any names of groups we could stand repeatedly being in fleet with. Wasn't very healthy for our alliance in the end, as people kept teaming up to tag-team hubris dunk our cap fleets (snuff/pm, init/tc, EE/sc, snuff/goons, etc) and we didn't have any allies to back us up, but I don't think I regret the decision.

    By the end of WWB tishu had outlived it's purpose; like always, we're here for a good time, not a long time.

    (5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

  6. #12186

    Join Date
    October 19, 2014
    Posts
    1,057
    "Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

  7. #12187
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    7,072
    Tonights Battle royale was actually a lot of fun!

    What was up with all the drake fleets tho?


  8. #12188
    Mr Digs's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29, 2013
    Location
    Air.
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Tonights Battle royale was actually a lot of fun!

    What was up with all the drake fleets tho?

    It was a fun night. INIT bringing back the might of the Armor HACs.

    X-M guys got content too. Someone decided to jump a freighter in with an itty 5. At first we thought it was an Init member being retarded. Turns out it was actually a Eve uni guy.

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/60159326/
    Last edited by Mr Digs; February 20 2017 at 05:41:38 PM.

  9. #12189
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Digs View Post
    At first we thought it was an Init member being retarded.
    In your defence, an excellenct hypothesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  10. #12190
    Vladimir's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26, 2016
    Location
    SniggWaffe
    Posts
    45
    Was the node reinforced for the Battle Royale, cause the tidi wasn't as crippling as I was expecting it to be.

  11. #12191
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    7,072
    I dont think so. 300 people in local and there was 10% TIDI


    And yes I know there was pew pew in other systems too.
    Last edited by Smarnca; February 22 2017 at 04:35:59 PM.


  12. #12192
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,273
    Average saturday afternoon in SyndicontentRing: http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...e=335&t=quauaq

    BRs seem to mess up something chronic these days, but AFAIK, it was INIT/IM/SNuff/PM/Chaos Theory/OoS vs everyone else. Basically about 500 v 1200, more or less even losses. gf gf gf
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  13. #12193
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,215
    that is a lot of caps.
    Looks to have been an amazing fight tho

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  14. #12194
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,273
    I guess. My dear old Mach got blapped fairly early on and I fucked off to the pub to watch the rugby. But it looks like we gave as good as we got, despite rather uneven numbers. OOS did excellent bomb work, which helped a lot. And some people learned that if you're bringing cerbs into range of arty machs, you're gonna have a bad time.

    EDIT: That Mach was the original one I bought for the start of the Syndicate adventure a year ago. It saw me through 3 campaigns and god knows how many ops. o7 old friend, you earned those T2 rigs many times over. I'll buy another, but it'll be differnt somehow.
    Last edited by Malcanis; February 25 2017 at 08:04:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  15. #12195
    BuRniZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The land of Vikings and cross country skiing
    Posts
    194
    Gutted I missed that fight. RL strikes again. With regards to the sides, aren't Chaos Theory in Gotg?

  16. #12196

    Join Date
    October 19, 2014
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    I guess. My dear old Mach got blapped fairly early on and I fucked off to the pub to watch the rugby. But it looks like we gave as good as we got, despite rather uneven numbers. OOS did excellent bomb work, which helped a lot. And some people learned that if you're bringing cerbs into range of arty machs, you're gonna have a bad time.

    EDIT: That Mach was the original one I bought for the start of the Syndicate adventure a year ago. It saw me through 3 campaigns and god knows how many ops. o7 old friend, you earned those T2 rigs many times over. I'll buy another, but it'll be differnt somehow.


    so u ever live in delve b4?
    "Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

  17. #12197
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    I guess. My dear old Mach got blapped fairly early on and I fucked off to the pub to watch the rugby. But it looks like we gave as good as we got, despite rather uneven numbers. OOS did excellent bomb work, which helped a lot. And some people learned that if you're bringing cerbs into range of arty machs, you're gonna have a bad time.

    EDIT: That Mach was the original one I bought for the start of the Syndicate adventure a year ago. It saw me through 3 campaigns and god knows how many ops. o7 old friend, you earned those T2 rigs many times over. I'll buy another, but it'll be differnt somehow.


    so u ever live in delve b4?
    I passed through delve a couple times in 2007 or 08 but that's about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  18. #12198
    Donor Ivy_Lash's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6, 2012
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    1,088
    Into the trash you go
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

  19. #12199

    Join Date
    December 30, 2015
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_Lash View Post
    Into the trash you go
    hey me too

  20. #12200

    Join Date
    July 2, 2014
    Location
    CAS
    Posts
    375
    So I've been out of the loop for a while...

    My understanding is that somebody hired MC to kick INIT out of Syndicate? And now MC are staged in FD?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •