hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 617 FirstFirst 1234561353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Re: Syndicate 09/04/11 - ongoing

First let me say thank you for shitting on Widot. I hate them. GROON hates them, Maybe they will take a hint and stay the fuck outta Synd.

As for the Huzzah drama, it's unfortunate to see you guys getting split up, but as long as this 'Auctorita Alliance' stays in Syndicate I'm happy. The whole R&K + Huzzah is way too much firepower for Syndicate locals. I hope you guys will continue to only use it to keep the 'big boys' in check.

I suppose I should write up a BR for the US TZ folks in Syndicate.

This all happened this past Sunday night. Had about 8 people sitting around AAS with nothing to do, so I got everyone into fast ships and we set up to camp the MHC gate in 6E. We were having great fun remote sebo'ing an Arazu and Rapier so that literally nothing could get away, when in comes a Flying Dangerously scout from 6C. I go check it out, and there's ~25 of them in local. As I leave they land on the 6E gate.

I yell for everyone to head home to AAS so we could reship into our own BC fleet. I fully expected them to just go back to camping Reb. Much to my surprise their fleet actually follows us after a few minutes. We are outnumbered by about 3 or 4, but they followed us right to our front door, how could I say no?

Turns out they only brought one Basi and no ECM.

They got kicked pretty hard.

Here's the summary from their board. http://www.figl-alliance.com/index.p...d&kll_id=51806

Props to Flying Dangerously for leaving 6C with fewer than 30 in fleet and 6+ Guardians. Their name is pretty ironic considering how hesitant they are to engage us most nights. Still, it was good to get a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortecai
    long time lurker, first time poster here.

For me yesterday was a nice action filled 5 hour evening. For those only interested in the wyvern kill skip to the end cause here is the full story. And it's a bit of a long one.

Backstory and first POS defense.

All begun with few corps getting kicked out of huzzah for not living up the the laid back standards of old weed smoking chillers. And it became quickly
    obvious that they had a bitter resentment to the way we live. Issue was with some moon revenues I guess or something. I'm not privvy to it.

They formed Auctorita Alliance and couple of days ago hit our T22 pos into reinforced with the help of TEST (damn those digg readers do get around). They were abit active in the pc9 pocket but on few occasions got spanked and bugged out. POS was coming out of reinforced yesterday ca 16:45 eve time and when that time came.. well let's just say it was obvious that Auctoria had lost their balls on trying to finish the pos they put into RF and left it to TEST as all they wanted was us to loose it. I mean it's totally understandable that small alliances should not be able to hold on to hi end moons. Defense was very one sided right from the start so we decided not to put an effort into defending it and quickly told everyone to dock up.

http://huzzahfederation.co.uk/?a=kil...d&kll_id=96785

TEST put a new POS up and bugged out and we put it quickly back into reinforced with 6h to go and just forgot about it.

Clusterfuck @ JH.

We thought about going to S-U for a roam and got our ships together to mingle on the JH gate in PC9 while we waited for everyone to undock and get back from afk when this little pilgrim from SC just out of nowhere arrived at the gate and general confusion began. "Fight, jump out, fight, jump out, primary...". It was a clusterfuck on the PC9 with several guys trying to FC as none was appointed right away. After the initial confusion and couple of BS+command ship losses we regrouped and had long nasty scrap in JH on the PC9 gate. Few guys reshipped couple of times.

Our logistics were jammed to hell most of the time, we initially cynoed in one of our carriers and later some more and quam brought in 4 carriers to take us out. It was pretty evil as Finis Terrae an Yarr&Co also joined in with NAP doing potshots bomber runs. It was a big free for all with most of the guys I think going after huzzah. And it was not looking very good for us as we were losing ships left and right and logis were unable to rep. A notice started to flash in my mailbox, that our POS in A-Z was under attack by WI.

Being the last guardian on the field I was pretty useless and went to switch into something better and was shocked to find an inty as the only choice. Oh well I guess I could point someone. Around that time it was reported that a cyno was lit at the gate and our friends from Rooks and Kings&Co cynoed in their BS fleet to even the odds. Some of their friends were neutral to us so there were quite a few incidents where we engaged someone who was on our side. Crazy moments, but the endgame was that Quam self-destructed their 4 carriers Huzzah ended up holding the gate. It looks pretty nasty looking at the killboard but we all knew the opposition had it worse. Killboard is messed up cause of the FFA that occurred.
    http://<br /> <a href="http://huzzah...l_id=96834</a> (observe the podded carrier pilots)

End of the Wyvern

Lot of loot and fighters to collect and while doing it we sent Marillio to see what was up at the POS to maybe time it so we can choose when to defend it.
    He also made a note the enemy fleet composition and RnK while still having a massive boner from not getting to kill the Quam carriers and needing to relieve the pressure, decided there was no better way of doing it than hitting 7 supercap + titan + dreads + carriers with their subcaps.

Moments later it was on coms that RnK were at our POS in A-Z fighting WI. WI titan bugged out right away (subcaps scare titans) and rnk hics and dicks bubbled what they could. Huzzah scrambled into new ships and bridged into the POS ca the same time I got there in my inty. Seems WI were totally unprepared for such a response, maybe their spies reported that huzzah was getting spanked and decided to try use the opportunity. Being in supercap fight in an inty was totally pointless so when I hit struct I took a peek at the POS and discovered we still had few large guns online so I grabbed them and kept them on the primaries.

Communication initally sucked between allies so we had problems keeping fire on the same primary but some ad hoc methods solved the issue. We took out couple of the carriers before settling on the wyvern. Most of their Nyx'es bugged out leaving one. WI tried a triage carrier rescue op with a cyno lit away from the supercaps, our dictors bubbled them and few were jammed for the duration. General cheers went over the coms when Wyvern was downed, I think WI popped the wreck as well (trying to hide the T2 fit I guess). We killed the dread and tried to kill the remaining Nyx, but it logged in less than half armour (and it was pretty damn well tanked as well). So we took out the triage carriers (props for them for not having connection malfunctions like the nyx had) and battle was over. NAP bombers took out most of our dics so they got a pretty good practice out if it as well and keep shooting the wrecks as well for some time.

http://huzzahfederation.co.uk/?a=kil...d&kll_id=96868

WI lost 1 ms, 1 dread, 9 carriers.

Conclusion.

Like I said, for me it was a crazy 5 hour rush and basically the reason why I still play eve.

Mad mad MAD props to RnK & friends for bringing the support when we needed it the most and going after the supercaps fleet as they had the fresh forces that we needed to gain the upper hand on those fights.

It was until later when looking at the mails I discovered that they had no caps with them.. Not sure what they were thinking when they decided to bridge into them, but it worked

WI, now we're even, cause of the 5-D ambush. Okey?
    Mortecai you obviously have no idea what your talking about when it comes to the incident that happen in JH. We had no jamming strength, the scorpion and rattle we had couldnt get confirmed jams the whole time. When huzzah decided "Oh lets go for it" I guess, we decided to have some fun. After about 20 Mins of fighting, you said you brought RnK in to even the field? hmmmmmmm....

This is a segment of the fraps footage I recorded detailing the whole fight, and oh don't worry a movie will be out soon

This is the moment two Huzzah carriers were on the field, a Thanny and Nid, but later another Nid jumped in. There are no Huzzah on the field besides the stranded carriers. So explain to me how is calling in RnK evening the field.....more like yall were getting whooped and needed someone who actually knew what they were doing. RnK came in, started popping us and so we said "Haha fuck that shit, RnK here to save the day again." Having encountered RnK multiple times we know how to grind their gears, not let them touch our caps. Self destruct and enjoy the pay out. Next day brand new one ready to go.

Huzzah you got whooped, sorry you can't win fights by yourself.

Feel the Quam

^ U mad? self destructing is pretty lame regardless of situation, not like we (RNK) blobbed you anyway

Anyway was indeed a very hectic night for all, i shall poke LM to see if he wants to write a report too although the huzzah one was very nicely written, thanks to huzzah for bringing more dictors, i was the only dictor for a good while at one point in the A-Z fight

Gf's all round

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose142

Mortecai you obviously have no idea what your talking about when it comes to the incident that happen in JH. We had no jamming strength, the scorpion and rattle we had couldnt get confirmed jams the whole time. When huzzah decided "Oh lets go for it" I guess, we decided to have some fun. After about 20 Mins of fighting, you said you brought RnK in to even the field? hmmmmmmm....
    So what you are saying is you had NO jamming going on? none what so ever? Can I quote you on that one? Let's see what the logs show. So you dont like to use ecm drones like everybody else? I do for instance like them as they are pretty effective. I like to put them on enemy logis when possible.

And here a little caption from a stint in JH 20:15:02 - 20:19:17 and I just filtered few of the combat log lines.

Code:
    [ 2011.04.26 20:15:57 ] (notify) You are already managing 0 targets, as many as your ship's electronics are capable of.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:16:41 ] (notify) You are already managing 0 targets, as many as your ship's electronics are capable of.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:16:55 ] (notify) You are already managing 0 targets, as many as your ship's electronics are capable of.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:16:59 ] (notify) You are already managing 0 targets, as many as your ship's electronics are capable of.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:17:12 ] (notify) You are already managing 0 targets, as many as your ship's electronics are capable of.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:18:18 ] (notify) You are already managing 0 targets, as many as your ship's electronics are capable of.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:18:38 ] (notify) You are already managing 0 targets, as many as your ship's electronics are capable of.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:18:46 ] (notify) You are already managing 0 targets, as many as your ship's electronics are capable of.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:19:03 ] (notify) You are already managing 0 targets, as many as your ship's electronics are capable of.
    see a pattern? Constantly jammed. with eccm mod running. The ecm drones worked fine this time and in your favor. It's all good, seeing as in the end you self destructed 4 carriers cause it would have really looked bad for your stats. I guess for some people they really do matter that much.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar

Unfortunately, the stats do speak volumes.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=alliance_deta...=ships_weapons

Falcon makes it onto the list

http://www.rooksandkings.com/killboa...=ships_weapons

Falcon does not make it onto the list.

Every time I have "fought" Huzzah, there have been ECM ships present - I know just comparing those two alliances there doesn't tell "the whole story" but it does outline the tactics commonly used by Huzzah.

Stop fucking whining about ECM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator
    Sofia Roseburn; quiet, well mannered librarian by day; blood crazed, psychotic demigod by night.

WI tried a triage carrier rescue op with a cyno lit away from the supercaps, our dictors bubbled them and few were jammed for the duration.
    This is a bit confusing. The dictors were jammed? Isn't that kinda pointless as they can still bubble? Or were the triage carriers jammed, which is impossible as you can't use ewar on something in triage? Color me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchanalian
    WI tried a triage carrier rescue op with a cyno lit away from the supercaps, our dictors bubbled them and few were jammed for the duration.
    This is a bit confusing. The dictors were jammed? Isn't that kinda pointless as they can still bubble? Or were the triage carriers jammed, which is impossible as you can't use ewar on something in triage? Color me confused.
    is that blue or red?

(pun-dun-tshhh)

Apparently UNEW has joined up with Wayfarer, after less than a week in Syndicate. They're now acting as bait for WIDOT hotdrops. Let the cycle of "blob up and stomp around Syndicate until we run out of things to shoot" begin again!

Hopefully, once they break up, Lithia Tsanov will move back into FD-MLJ in order to fulfill the Law of Conservation of Cloaky Sabres With Falcon Support.

Shitpoastin aside, thanks to Means to Oppression for making Syndicate somewhat interesting at the moment. After a rocky start by moving in next door to us, they're currently fighting with Ares Protectiva over the EF-F36 pocket, with us taking snipes when we're active. The TZ differences between the various parties in Syndicate make combat interesting around here.

Nam lost his pod in my fleet and was rageposting on FHC in record time

I took out a ferox gang 2ish weeks ago and didnt lose any ships after asking people to stage them, I felt obligated to take out ferox gangs until they died.

First gang was boring but not a total loss: tengu kill http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=50126

Took another out tonight, ganked a hurricane http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=51478

On our way home we popped by the larger bubble on the map, PF-. Initially jumped in and back out as a 16 man NC gang landed on sling bubbles on the gate with initial count of DPS ships ballparking our fleet size, with ewar. Warped around FD- alittle waiting for them to come back through. Set up on a buble on the X-M gate to get them at zero, shot the falcon first which had a tank or something, cyno up and chimera in, my people died. Apparently cool things like our scimi, vulture and dictor didnt die, so :itsjustbattlecruisers:

Rote KB's battlereport: http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=51481

3 ferox 1 navy osprey (low tier navy cruisers are a joke and therefore do not contribute to effective DPS or losses)

Probably wont do another ferox fleet unless someone gifts me one, notice that mine had large rigs

This is a maple bacon donut, I've never had one but I really want to try it

People have been asking for a battle report for the fight with the Wildly Inappropriate supercaps, so here we go. There also appears to be some kind of an argument about an earlier fight between Huzzah and Quam (+Muppets) and how it was going until we showed up.

So to begin, we were in Aridia, having just fought Fatal Ascension. There is a common idea that we live in Aridia, which hasn't been true for around one and a half years - but we still keep an eye on the place. For whatever reason, we chose to fly home by gate rather than the titan rides which had brought us there. I guess it's a little like a man skipping the tube and earnestly stepping into the sunlight, with a newspaper under his arm and a spring in his step. And then collapsing in a coughing, wheezing mess 100 yards later, suckling desperately on a trusty silver flask of whisky.

At this point - around 7 jumps from home - we heard that Huzzah (blue) were in a standup fight with Quam Singulari and Muppet Ninjas. The original report was that Huzzah had two carriers stuck on the gate and the Quam side had four triage. So we picked ourselves up from the proverbial sidewalk and started making faster pace to another titan.

Getting a cyno proved to be a little tricky - the Huzzah carrier with a presently active cyno had dropped and broadcast it while in another fleet, and we couldn't use it. They then offered a Hurricane to perform this role, and once in position we told them to light up with that. Unfortunately the cane popped fast and only around a third of us spawned on the grid and the rest in safe spots. Nonethless, we had enough rep on the field since our gang had around 25 battleships and 12 'Kaboose' guardians (the Tiger tank of Guardians).

The JH Fight

I loaded grid directly in JH, rather than spawning at an SS. In my opinion, I would agree with Caboose's (Quam) assessment that they essentially held the gate until we turned up. I think Huzzah had a stranded carrier (or two, not sure now) but Quam had nearly all the dps remaining, along with a gang from Yarr and Co., who were at range of the gate, in Drakes. I think Huzzah took a considerable amount of losses in the first part of the fight.

We started killing Quam/Muppet battleships. The scene at the gate at that point is shown here: http://files.rooksandkings.com/index.ph ... 26s123.jpg

I'll now quote from Caboose's report for the next part (his statement on the carrier situation is accurate):

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose142

This is the moment two Huzzah carriers were on the field, a Thanny and Nid, but later another Nid jumped in. There are no Huzzah on the field besides the stranded carriers. So explain to me how is calling in RnK evening the field.....more like yall were getting whooped and needed someone who actually knew what they were doing. RnK came in, started popping us and so we said "Haha fuck that shit, RnK here to save the day again." Having encountered RnK multiple times we know how to grind their gears, not let them touch our caps. Self destruct and enjoy the pay out. Next day brand new one ready to go.
    In accordance with this policy, Quam & Muppets then began self-destructing their fleet, a few minutes into the fight. I must give them credit about being relentless on this issue. If you look at the previous 7 days, when they have encountered us, for example:

Dastryns: (6 died, 3 by s/d)

[ 2011.04.20 23:59:34 ] (notify) Phoenix belonging to Digitally Enhanced self-destructs.
    [ 2011.04.20 23:57:23 ] (notify) Thanatos belonging to malet self-destructs.
    [ 2011.04.20 23:57:23 ] (notify) Naglfar belonging to crusader king self-destructs.

JH-M2W: (4 died, 4 by s/d)

[ 2011.04.26 20:38:41 ] (notify) Thanatos belonging to Caldari Android self-destructs.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:38:37 ] (notify) Chimera belonging to XeraX self-destructs.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:37:52 ] (notify) Thanatos belonging to Kodiz self-destructs.
    [ 2011.04.26 20:37:46 ] (notify) Archon belonging to malet self-destructs.

That is a relentless dedication to scorched earth policy. But I am also a man who admires a job done properly. I particularly liked Forgon putting his battleship into a self-destructing carrier because he didn't think he'd last a self destruct timer. Assuming that's what he did, of course - but the evidence would imply it: logs have no self-destruct message and he goes from a BS to a pod, was sitting next to a doomed carrier and left no mail. Here is a man who will join Alaric The Destroyer in the muddy depths of the Busento. No bones, no epitaph, just cleansing fire.

As to whether it grinds our gears, I'm not sure. It probably annoys some people in fleet, although I think there's a danger of making an inferiority complex where one day chests fall on swords when they might have brought victory in hands.

Personally it's convienient, since I'm working on an initiative to have the self-destruct mechanism changed in Eve. I will post some statistics in a totally separate context soon to show that more capitals self-destruct to us than die on their feet. Perhaps more people self-destruct to capitals against Rooks and Kings than anyone else. The reason I think, is that - on days we get it right - ideally we'll have a smaller number of ships grinding down a larger number who throw their best punch and we tank it. We don't have the numbers to melt self-destructing supercaps and the like, in the two minutes. But we do have information nodes reading out their falling cap percentages, telling us their fittings to find holes to punch (or indeed, prickle) harder through, and repping groups and energy groups to keep us pushing them as we chart their path to the edge of that tall building.

For the general good of the game, I am working to get the self-destruct mechanism changed in Eve (for caps and supers). But in the meantime I'm not sure it'll annoy me personally. After all, when I'm too old and infirm to play Eve and all killboards and data are lost to time and space, we'll only have our memories anyway. And then, on a farm in Northern Germany, I'll light my pipe and remind Gunny that we sometimes drove people to such hopelessness that it helped change the game. (He'll ask what game and go back to stoking coals on his BBQ but that's fine).

Widot Supercap Battle

After JH, we started heading back home and then got word that Widot were sieging a Huzzah tower and were nearly finished. We quickly raced back to a titan while Jozzie crept up on them. Eldareth and Jackaryas were assigned as hero dictors. Although, admittedly, also the only dictors. Noticing this, Sivona and Gold stepped up and added two Hics to the mix, which helped a lot.

In his report, Mortecai (Huzzah) says:

It was until later when looking at the mails I discovered that they had no caps with them.. Not sure what they were thinking when they decided to bridge into them
    I have never understood this sort of relentless pessimism, which is why I didn't even bother inform Huzzah that were going to jump in. Luckily for them the unflappable Marillio (who also technically holds the highest honour RnK can bestow, that of being termed a "good chap" by Lishy) observed events and rallied some of his guys. And since they brought some more dictors, it was good for us too.

If you look at the totals brought in from the sides though:

Widot: 1 titan, 7 Supercarriers (6 Nyx, 1 Wyvern), 6 dreads (3 Revelation, 2 Moros, 1 Naglfar), 9 Carriers (3 Chimera, 3 Thanatos, 2 Archons, 1 Nid) = 23 caps (including 8 supers).

RnK: 25 Battleships, 12 Guardians, CS, 4 dictors

Later arrivals (with most of the original widot caps scattered):

Stealth bomber fleet from NAP or War, helping Widot for some reason by trying to kill our dictors (probably for their own reasons rather than official widot backup). Not sure on their numbers, though we killed 5-6 of their bombers.

Huzzah: 13 BS, 5-6 dictors, some fluffy stuff, helping RnK.

Now if you look at the original numbers - 25ish battleships doesn't seem that much in terms of dps. However, 12 Kaboose Guardians is a lot of rep and the widot caps certainly didn't have a big support fleet with them (we'd have tried anyway, though). Being the aggressor in a fight makes a big difference. In my view, the best thing they could have done would have been to huddle together and focus hard on their RR, while trying to DD a Guardian every few minutes. But when you get jumped, lines break (no fault of widot specifically, they were cool) and tools aren't always used to their maximum capacity.

After a brief attempt to kill our battleships with a fighter/bomber blob (I suppose over 200 fighters/bombers potentially, which can be nasty with some good painting/webbing) they decided the rep wouldn't break and it was just a question of how long our 4 dictors would live.

While keeping them bubbled, we killed off 4 carriers and then picked a Wyvern who was starting to get out of rep range of their fleet. Indeed, the field was becoming spread since the hostile caps at this point realised it would mainly be a question of getting out.

For their part, they had killed the hics of Gold and Sivona, leaving only Jack and Eld in light dictors.

"Kill me, kill me, someone kill me"

Unfortunately, during his dictor heroism, Eld had to tab to his Abaddon and then tab back. Sensing a disturbance in the force, the widot caps took the opportunity and got all their sentries on his dictor at the wrong moment and he tabbed back to a pod. Unfortunately, too, this pod was just out of Scorch range, and with bubbles all around, it was proving difficult to get the pod back to somewhere we could actually shoot it. We needed to shoot it quickly, of course, to bring him back in a new dictor via titan bridge.

What Widot might have seen as an efficient killing force had now in reality turned into a group of people discussing how best to kill Eld's pod. A self-destruct timer is two minutes (case in point: this is why some self-d will always be needed) and we now only had Jackaryas left to hold a supercap. Jack was doing a fine job of this - holding down a sinking Wyvern, and presumably having been well trained in the elusive arts from his Recon work in dominating Global Agenda's AVA.

After bouncing between bubbles, eld's pod finally arrived somewhere we could hit it. Shield... armour... half of structure (half of structure!). And the self-destruct went through and he appeared in station . Most of Widots supers had jumped out at this point, with only a dying Wyvern and Nyx or two bubbled. Their carriers were mostly dead and dreads ineffectual in this situation (Moros light drones on dictors, aside). As a result their RR was low and it was just a question of what could still be killed.

At this point, a cyno dropped in system. Reinforcements? Support? Caps? No, it was in fact Huzzah, making a timely appearance - including lots of dictors.

As they warped in, we dropped a cyno too. Reinforcements? Support? Caps? Far better than any of that, the lone figure of Eldareth strode back into the battle, in a fresh Sabre.

"Returned, I am"

(I'd have to check the Fraps if he actually said that but he probably did).

With the two light dictors now reunited and Huzzah joining with theirs, the remaining caps were comfortably held. The Wyvern soon bled into structure and died.

We then moved on to blitz a Revelation (other dreads got out) and started on the Nyx. He'd already logged off some time ago, so we didn't think we'd have time to kill him. But given that Huzzah had now brought 13-14 Bs with them, we decided to give it a go.

A wdiot rapier decloaked and a cyno dropped. Reinforcements? Support? Caps? As the clouds parted, Eldareth stepped fr- actually, wait. It was caps this time. 5 heroic widot carriers jumped in to start triage repping the logged Nyx, who disappeared shortly after (still on around 40% armour). The carriers were well bubbled, however, and although triaging extended their life, we ground through them and killed them too.

During the entire fight we'd been hassled by a Bomber group from NAP Or War, who'd been trying relentlessly to bomb our light dictors (and succeeded in getting an Eris who portalled in near the end). Whilst killing the last carriers, we diverted our attention to killing some of the bombers, which was very satisfying for Eld and Jack, I suspect (who could now concentrate on bubbling and decloaking them).

Respect to WIdot for putting up a solid fight. A kb link here, if a little messy from bubbles, smartbombing, random people, etc: http://www.rooksandkings.com/killboard/ ... l_id=25860

With the field clear, we headed home.

(If I get the time, I'll try to add some pictures to this report from the Fraps, since it won't likely see use anywhere else)

I'm getting tired of telling you how good these reports are...oh wait, no I'm not. ACE REPORTING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Administrator Movember 2012 Don Pellegrino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maldoror
    (If I get the time, I'll try to add some pictures to this report from the Fraps, since it won't likely see use anywhere else)
    What??!?!?
    If for some reason you guys don't plan making a Clarion Call 3, just let me know and I can do the editing!
    It would be such a waste if these clips only end up on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Namamai
    Hopefully, once they break up, Lithia Tsanov will move back into FD-MLJ in order to fulfill the Law of Conservation of Cloaky Sabres With Falcon Support.
    The "Forward Assault Guerrilla Operations Team" is currently vacationing in a sunny island nation. I do appreciate the love though, as it's a nice break from RL death threats and advice on sexual techniques that I receive in my in-box.

In an effort to be open-minded, I tried a couple of the suggestions that I received via eve-mail in syndicate, and my wife and I did not seem to enjoy it as much as the senders seemed to indicate. I'm beginning to think that all of my 'vocal' targets know even less about human anatomy than interdiction mechanics.

Lith

That's a whole lot of guardians.

Syndicate 09/04/11 - ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Lithia Tsanov
    The "Forward Assault Guerrilla Operations Team" is currently vacationing in a sunny island nation. I do appreciate the love though, as it's a nice break from RL death threats and advice on sexual techniques that I receive in my in-box.

In an effort to be open-minded, I tried a couple of the suggestions that I received via eve-mail in syndicate, and my wife and I did not seem to enjoy it as much as the senders seemed to indicate. I'm beginning to think that all of my 'vocal' targets know even less about human anatomy than interdiction mechanics.

Lith
    That made me laugh

I suddenly feel completely dissatisfied with every BR I've ever written. That is some fantastic work.

Really enjoyed reading it.

As for rolling around Syndicate with 12 guardians....Can't really say anything you accomplish is particularly impressive. (even if it is killing someone I loath) Certainly effective, but no points for creativity or 'outplaying' anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithia Tsanov

Lith

Lith we came through FD- the other day and it felt all wrong. We camped PF and XM with impunity. No snipers hassling us, so Saber's running in 12 different directions. I hope your sunny island is enjoyable. See you soon maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by pBump
    I suddenly feel completely dissatisfied with every BR I've ever written. That's is some fantastic work.

Really enjoyed reading it.

As for rolling around Syndicate with 12 guardians....Can't really say anything you accomplish is particularly impressive. (even if it is killing someone I loath) Certainly effective, but no points for creativity or 'outplaying' anyone.

I share your opinions about rooks and kings.

edit: but that he overshadowed my BR makes me slightly more bitter than usual, feroxes!