hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 417 of 612 FirstFirst ... 317367407414415416417418419420427467517 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 12230

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    If any ex-TISHU are looking to join a very active PvP corp, Nanashi no Geemu is currently accepting, though we're very exclusive.

I'll post the requirements here in case any are interested:

1) Must own their own JF/have their own cyno network set up
    2) Must be skilled into Minmatar Dreadnaughts
    3) Must either have A) 150mil SP with 90mil+ specced into PvP OR B) skilled for Amar Supercarrier
    4) Must be active on Teamspeak
    5) Must be willing to run Incursions (HQ's+)
    6) Owning a Titan is a +, corp will provide at least a medium POS + warp scram batteries for housing.

Please contact "Yesong" in game if you're interested, we look forward to all the potential applicants!
    LOL can't even afford Large Tower for Titans, get rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    This. Aloe is a scrub.
    <---

There's always a bigger, older fish. *smug*
    Last edited by Namamai; May 19 2014 at 03:08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosquit View Post
    If any ex-TISHU are looking to join a very active PvP corp, Nanashi no Geemu is currently accepting, though we're very exclusive.

3) Must either have A) 150mil SP with 90mil+ specced into PvP OR B) skilled for Amar Supercarrier
    6) Owning a Titan is a +, corp will provide at least a medium POS + warp scram batteries for housing.

Please contact "Yesong" in game if you're interested, we look forward to all the potential applicants!
    LOL can't even afford Large Tower for Titans, get rekt.
    I'm going to go ahead and assume his post was sarcastic.

I registered on Failheap Challenge the day that it launched everyone look at my dick and suck it please heheheheheheheheheh

Last edited by Mordax; May 19 2014 at 08:09:22 AM.
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Namamai View Post
    This. Aloe is a scrub.
    <---

If the memberlist actually sorts join dates properly, I've got you beat by a few pages.

Donor
    This. Aloe is a scrub.
    <---

Member 53 > member 217.

FIGL decided to take out a shield Enyo fleet. We had ~6 enyo, 3 scythes, 2 algos, a few ceptors and other tackle.

We left 31- towards GEEMI in CIS. Caught a CAS retriever in an ice belt. When we got there we found a Rupture and killed it ratting in a belt. We were holding on to him with the hopes GEEMu would form. Instead they told us to get fucked in local because there were having a meeting and left the rupture to die. Bravo Destiny. Really taking care of your people there.

We headed towards Outer Ring. Caught a Police Comet and an Enyo (KB need to be updated. It doesn't recognize painted ships yet. ). The other frigates with them warped off. Didn't find much else out there. We headed back to FD-.

On the way I found an Abaddon fighting frigates in a drag bubble in 3KNK off the C0T gate. It died with a few other frigates.

In FD- I caught a sabre at a pounce. It died. We roamed around all over 6-C -> Y9G side of Syndicate and didn't find much we managed to catch. Super disappointing.

We headed back to FD-. Goons were anchoring a large bubble on the PF- gate to bubble camp. We tried to kill the bubble hoping it would spawn a fight. It didn't. We decided to head back to 31-. So I jumped through the X-M gate and found a CAS gang waiting to fight. Their gang had a few cruisers, an exequeror, a diemos, and a proteus. I pointed the Diemos and we started to fight. We killed a thorax and a vexor. They deagressed and jumped through. I was bloodthirsty for that prot so I deagressed and jumped through. I managed to catch it and it was endless jumpbacks because hybrids do shit DPS against proteus resists. As the prot was jumping back through Goons decided to try and kill us on the gate. They were successful once.

Finally CAS reformed and came back to fight. So we fought. Things went bloody very quickly. Their ECM was incredibly annoying as we were flying Sebo scythes instead of ECCM scythes so we could lock the enyos quicker. Here is the butcher bill. We caught a drake trying to get back to RF- and killed it.

GF. Especially great fight to CAS for baling out their proteus.

Quote Originally Posted by Booley View Post
    This. Aloe is a scrub.
    <---

There's always a fatter, googlier fish. *smug*

Autistic Cunt 53 > member 217.
    Oh MY GOD fuck off nobody cares
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.

I meet all the requirements, however every time i try to contact you i get the message "You are not allowed to contact Yesong." something isn't working should i petition CCP or????

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    I registered on Failheap Challenge the day that it launched everyone look at my dick and suck it please heheheheheheheheheh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
    And everyone in the crowd got 100 dollars.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/38957429/

Apparently people went through a wormhole in QWF and did a thing. I'm not sure how.
    Life Universe Everything (LUE) - Clockwork Pinapple

Quote Originally Posted by Elmnt80 View Post
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/38957429/

Apparently people went through a wormhole in QWF and did a thing. I'm not sure how.
    A whole lot of elite pvp with a side of vic being crazy in his taranis.

Had a couple really good (and very close) fights this evening, we headed out in a t1 armor cruiser gang with a couple logi and about 8 dps, first destination was VSIG.

Had an Evoke ceptor and dictor shadowing us for a few systems before they finally engaged us as we hopped into UO9, they had 3 logi, more dps and a falcon but fight turned when we finally managed to kill said falcon and stabalize reps. They bugged out once the last of their logi went poof. One of our exeq's ended the fight with 8% structure and a very red low rack. Excellent fight and props to Evoke for bringin a similar gang to brawl.

http://www.agony-unleashed.com/killb...elated/129278/

After repping damage we headed up the pipe to FD- to see if Goons wanted to play since they had a bunch of duders hangin around. They got eyes on us pretty quickly and we went through and sure enough they started forming up as we entered local. Deciding that fighting in FD was going to be no fun, we continued on to Poitot (only named system in syndi) and sure enough, they followed us. Fight took place at zero on a gate, which was probably not the best for them considering we were armor brawlers and they were shield kiters. They had a scimi and a couple sythes to our two exeqs and 8 dps, they had a few more dps than us with their fleet topping out at around 20 ish (a couple FA and TNT guys joined them that were in Poit). Fight went well, we almost lost one exeq again but reps barely managed to hold and all we lost were our two ceptors. Was another excellent fight, and thanks to Goons for bringin it.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30003271/201405192000/
    (zkill is being weird and putting the prophecy and thorax on our side lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Booley View Post
    This. Aloe is a scrub.
    <---

There's always a fatter, googlier fish. *smug*
    Autistic Cunt 53 > member 217.
    Oh MY GOD fuck off nobody cares
    This discussion is kind of EVE join dates in a microcosm, too.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Flying Dangerous formed the turtle fleet. We had 9 RR VNIs, 2 RR vexors, RR Myrm, a rapier and assorted tackle. We moved towards FD-. Due to my ISP sucking a dick I disconnected in X-M. I came back to find FIGL was in FD- and Goons were in X-M. Goons had formed a kite fleet with a vaga, a few cynabals, nados, and assorted tackle. They decided to jump into us. It was slaughter. We absolutely decimated their fleet.

After that 1.2+ bil isk start, we dropped off loot in 31- and headed towards VSIG/CIS. When we got to 3KNK Agony had set up what appeared to be 8 or so RR Domis and a few geddons. My ISP sucked another dick and from what I can tell from when I got back we had lost a few VNIs and Agony brought in a Nid. Thank you Nid pilot for ruining the fun. We warped off. Agony executed a very well done bombing run when we were at a pounce and killed a ceptor. BR: Link

We moved onward to CIS. We caught a stabber in RSS. GEEMU didn't form up. We headed back to 31-. Didn't see much on the way back.

Isn't Geemu dead/dying anyways?
    Life Universe Everything (LUE) - Clockwork Pinapple

Quote Originally Posted by Elmnt80 View Post
    Isn't Geemu dead/dying anyways?
    list of alliances killed by requiescat, bravest eve-online player who has ever lived:

1. vertigo coalition
    2. soul cartel
    3. imperial republic of the north
    4. nanashi no geemu
    hi im requiescat and im pretty awful at eve

List of alliances killed by me: ALl of them lol before and since. I'm Beast.
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    We moved onward to CIS. We caught a stabber in RSS. GEEMU didn't form up. We headed back to 31-. Didn't see much on the way back.
    that was a fun chase, btw

http://geemu.zkillboard.com/kill/38974388/
    http://geemu.zkillboard.com/kill/38974451/

gf

Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    that was a fun chase, btw

http://geemu.zkillboard.com/kill/38974388/
    http://geemu.zkillboard.com/kill/38974451/

gf