hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 391 of 612 FirstFirst ... 291341381388389390391392393394401441491 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 12230

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

  1. #7801
    AndersonW's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21, 2011
    Location
    Syndicate
    Posts
    1,185
    A great skirmish with Agony in 8V- They really like thier nuets! Lol. We had to bail as we couldn't maintain tackle and the Battleship Sentries were starting to hurt! Geddon was in like 40% armor too. :/

    http://marginofsilence.com/killboard..._related/3855/

    props to Agony and we had a new guy FCIng tonite, Great Job Glazios!

  2. #7802
    Donor Ivy_Lash's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6, 2012
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersonW View Post
    A great skirmish with Agony in 8V- They really like thier nuets! Lol. We had to bail as we couldn't maintain tackle and the Battleship Sentries were starting to hurt! Geddon was in like 40% armor too. :/

    http://marginofsilence.com/killboard..._related/3855/

    props to Agony and we had a new guy FCIng tonite, Great Job Glazios!
    G-L-A is primary...Glazios is primary target.
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

  3. #7803
    Mordax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11, 2013
    Location
    i think your gonna like this post -->
    Posts
    2,786
    Wangderson Dilliams
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

    Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.


  4. #7804
    Mordax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11, 2013
    Location
    i think your gonna like this post -->
    Posts
    2,786
    Happy Birthday to my little man Jayarr
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

    Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.


  5. #7805
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    21,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    Happy Birthday to my little man Jayarr
    Come to my birthday.

  6. #7806
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,712
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    Happy Birthday to my little man Jayarr
    Come to my birthday.
    WHEN IS IT QUACKERS? I'll come

    Also, noone said happy b-day to me here.

    (My birthday was the 2nd, aka 5 days ago)
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

  7. #7807
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,213
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    Happy Birthday to my little man Jayarr
    Come to my birthday.
    WHEN IS IT QUACKERS? I'll come

    Also, noone said happy b-day to me here.

    (My birthday was the 2nd, aka 5 days ago)
    July 25th quackbot turns 10.



  8. #7808
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    Happy Birthday to my little man Jayarr
    Come to my birthday.
    WHEN IS IT QUACKERS? I'll come

    Also, noone said happy b-day to me here.

    (My birthday was the 2nd, aka 5 days ago)
    July 25th quackbot turns 10.
    That'll make quackers older than Jayarr.

  9. #7809
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    Zing~ but seriously: Happy birthday m8, go kill all the things.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  10. #7810
    Elmnt80's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2, 2011
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    Happy Birthday to my little man Jayarr
    Come to my birthday.
    WHEN IS IT QUACKERS? I'll come

    Also, noone said happy b-day to me here.

    (My birthday was the 2nd, aka 5 days ago)
    Its because nobody loves you and you're all alone in the world.
    Life Universe Everything (LUE) - Clockwork Pinapple

  11. #7811
    AndersonW's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21, 2011
    Location
    Syndicate
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmnt80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    Happy Birthday to my little man Jayarr
    Come to my birthday.
    WHEN IS IT QUACKERS? I'll come

    Also, noone said happy b-day to me here.

    (My birthday was the 2nd, aka 5 days ago)
    Its because nobody loves you and you're all alone in the world.
    It could be worse. As many people :hate: Lords hes recognizable and is relevant. Someone cares about him even if its alittle bit. The true opposite of love/hate is indifference.



    Sent from your Home System.. where I'm gettin kills and shit....

  12. #7812
    Jayarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20, 2012
    Location
    The Cue's Cavernous Arsehole
    Posts
    777
    luve to all my meights
    very,very special thx to Jayarr Altol,i`m sure he`s nazy parents and he`s KKK Club friends are very proud of him
    If bad posts were supercaps, which alliance would have the most titans in the game?
    "TISHU deserves a mention. Jayarr alone would have a Revenant and a couple of titans."

  13. #7813
    Donor Lex Arson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,257

    (5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

  14. #7814
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    I'm still surprised to not see any dreads being brought in to deal with the carriers. If I had to guess though, probably because you didn't want to risk them dropping a billion things in return?

    Was funny to watch them primary thing after thing only to see it easily pulled back from the initial volley. That's morale breaking stuff to see you can't really kill anything as your whole fleet starts to go up in flames.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  15. #7815
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    Oh shit I forgot to add: TOO MANY LOGI ASHDGYASFJDSAFHLDFJCVCM,V
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  16. #7816

    Join Date
    March 18, 2013
    Location
    [.VERA] <CHAOS>
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by Orar Ironfist View Post
    Was funny to watch them primary thing after thing only to see it easily pulled back from the initial volley. That's morale breaking stuff to see you can't really kill anything as your whole fleet starts to go up in flames.
    Fraps from our side would look pretty similar tbh. We weren't really breaking them that much, which is why not that many subcaps died.
    Fraps from my point of view would look like: t3 overview open, 4 ships on overview, two lokis permajammed. Locking other things from broadcast to whore on mails :P.

  17. #7817
    Donor Lex Arson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Orar Ironfist View Post
    Oh shit I forgot to add: TOO MANY LOGI ASHDGYASFJDSAFHLDFJCVCM,V
    Unironically fielded 11 guards, also in benzkie's fraps he switches to a cap overview where we counted 13 carriers, will post a screenie after work

    derpatalk

    (5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

  18. #7818

    Join Date
    March 21, 2014
    Location
    Syndicate
    Posts
    15
    I guess I should update this thread with what's happening with Altruism.

    Almost a month ago now we were living in Y-W6 with Usurper primarily in KLY- and KFR. They'd roam into Y-W6 with dictors and other skirmish ships and attempt to camp 3MOG gate and generally harass our pilots trying to make a bit of dough. As almost all of our guys are brand new to the game so this was very hard on our organization. But as with any "larger" entity, and I guess we certainly qualify as the 6th largest corp in the game when we choose to inhabit a station with someone it's usually very frustrating for them.

    So we moved into KFR. Needless to say, Usurper isn't doing too great lately. We see maybe one or two meaningful undocks from them a day and the rest of the time they are either camped into the kickout we share with them or they leave the area for "roams" which usually involves them having to burn out of a bubbled undock. Earlier today, the lost an uncorped Nomad to us where the pilot warped to the station at 20km. We've also taken the majority of Usurper's money moons save a few Caesiums and I think a Vanadium and Chromium. We've had help from other people who didn't care for Usurper much and we've had to deal with their friends (Ev0ke, VEGA, Ineluctables).

    Mostly, we've been successful and our little cut of this awesome region is more hospitable to our brand new guys most hours of the day. The fact that the main corp in Margin of Silence decided to join us and gave us a bit of a capital presence certainly hasn't hurt us. As far as being a member of the Sweeties coalition, our little group was really formed as an offset to the Ev0ke coalition that sought to bully everyone else in the region out of money moons. It seems many others have had the same idea though, including SV and we're happy to work with them when our interests align.

  19. #7819
    Donor Lex Arson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    our little group was really formed as an offset to the Ev0ke coalition that sought to bully everyone else in the region out of money moons. It seems many others have had the same idea though, including SV and we're happy to work with them when our interests align.
    yes because SV are the little guy when it comes to owning money moons in syndicate?

    (5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

  20. #7820

    Join Date
    March 21, 2014
    Location
    Syndicate
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    our little group was really formed as an offset to the Ev0ke coalition that sought to bully everyone else in the region out of money moons. It seems many others have had the same idea though, including SV and we're happy to work with them when our interests align.
    yes because SV are the little guy when it comes to owning money moons in syndicate?
    I thought you guys had more R64s than Ev0ke, VEGA or SV?

    I know you have a couple Thuliums in our little pocket. One we helped Broski kill more than a couple Usurper caps on in KLY.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •