hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 615 of 616 FirstFirst ... 115515565605612613614615616 LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,300 of 12310

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

I have myself a real good chuckle, whenever Malcanis mentions TISHU-cascade like you were the harbinger of our doom.
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_Lash View Post
    I have myself a real good chuckle, whenever Malcanis mentions TISHU-cascade like you were the harbinger of our doom.
    I heard you all reached the age where girls stopped being gross and started spending time outside your parents house.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Road to Wigan Pier - George Orwell
    We all rail against class-distinctions, but very few people seriously want to abolish them. Here you come upon the important fact that every revolutionary opinion draws part of its strength from a secret conviction that nothing can be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I heard you all reached the age where girls stopped being gross and started spending time outside your parents house.
    You heard lies, because I'm gay just the way my two dads wanted me to be.
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Why don't you make more excuses. about bat phones? That usually cheers you up even more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

Why don't you make more excuses. about bat phones? That usually cheers you up even more!
    Ok here it goes

If it wasn't for that batphone we would have been the kings of this constellation!!

I love Malcanis!

Did they disband or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

So we hear.
    I love Malcanis!

EE was just OE with more supers.

Attempting to form a USTZ alliance in low sec that wants capital/big time warfare as their central source of content is always going to be a failure. USTZ is shit for low sec. You end up fighting off time zone or people blue up to fight your numbers. Name a single USTZ based alliance that has survived in lowsec. It just doesn't work. Big time content is almost always 1900-2300. You can actually see this happen all of the time. People leaving Snuffed Out because USTZ is boring. Corps leaving SC to form a USTZ based alliance. Low sec is shit for USTZ if you want to play with big toys.

I commend Dan, Punch and Straubz for giving it a go. But the reality is the vast majority of them will be happier in PL/NC or Shadow Cartel. I feel bad I don't play enough anymore to at least help out the corp I created. But that's life. Everyone I used to play with never logs in anymore ::4evarAlone::

IMO the worst part is they allied with heir only potential content in SC. Granted, if they didn't both likely would have been even more bullied by Project Box, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by CivilWars View Post
    IMO the worst part is they allied with heir only potential content in SC. Granted, if they didn't both likely would have been even more bullied by Project Box, but still.
    Yeah, it's kinda sad that happened, but there wasn't much of a choice
    Snuff + PM + RDRAW had us outnumbered round the clock in the early days
    I was in favour of moving to minmatar space, instead of mass recruiting shitlers, but oh well

At least the future of Vera will never have anything to do with Dan Jintao again

edit: putting down a keepstar probably a mistake in hindsight, because the alliance couldn't even move in search of content
    Last edited by LeoniaTavira; February 17 2017 at 07:49:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post

Attempting to form a USTZ alliance in low sec that wants capital/big time warfare as their central source of content is always going to be a failure. USTZ is shit for low sec. You end up fighting off time zone or people blue up to fight your numbers. Name a single USTZ based alliance that has survived in lowsec. It just doesn't work. Big time content is almost always 1900-2300. You can actually see this happen all of the time. People leaving Snuffed Out because USTZ is boring. Corps leaving SC to form a USTZ based alliance. Low sec is shit for USTZ if you want to play with big toys.

I commend Dan, Punch and Straubz for giving it a go. But the reality is the vast majority of them will be happier in PL/NC or Shadow Cartel. I feel bad I don't play enough anymore to at least help out the corp I created. But that's life. Everyone I used to play with never logs in anymore ::4evarAlone::
    This is why we happily left lowsec a year or more ago. Either blue everyone and fight nobody, have everybody blue up to kill your caps 24/7, or sit around and do nothing. You always see these sweet BR's coming out of snuff and pm from wild shit they do, but the reality is that stuff just doesn't happen in USTZ.

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post

This is why we happily left lowsec a year or more ago. Either blue everyone and fight nobody, have everybody blue up to kill your caps 24/7, or sit around and do nothing. You always see these sweet BR's coming out of snuff and pm from wild shit they do, but the reality is that stuff just doesn't happen in USTZ.
    Well tbh in null you were also blue to everyone and later on you decided to join PL and now you're again blue to everyone

Actually when TISHU was still a thing, actually a thing not just one corp, we could have used a blue or two...
    "Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

Yep, USTZ is much healthier in null sec. Goons, TEST, PH, Brave, Darkness, etc. All of these groups have healthy USTZs you can provoke fights with.

There are some good corps in EE, I'm sure they'll find good homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post

Well tbh in null you were also blue to everyone and later on you decided to join PL and now you're again blue to everyone
    and there's still tons of people to fight! isn't nullsec great?

and we were blue with everyone during WWB, and were among the first to hop on the reset train. We've fought alongside or against every major group in lowsec, and many in null, and when it came down to "okay well should we set blues with someone and pvp with them" we honestly couldn't come up with any names of groups we could stand repeatedly being in fleet with. Wasn't very healthy for our alliance in the end, as people kept teaming up to tag-team hubris dunk our cap fleets (snuff/pm, init/tc, EE/sc, snuff/goons, etc) and we didn't have any allies to back us up, but I don't think I regret the decision.

By the end of WWB tishu had outlived it's purpose; like always, we're here for a good time, not a long time.

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

"Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

Tonights Battle royale was actually a lot of fun!

What was up with all the drake fleets tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Tonights Battle royale was actually a lot of fun!

What was up with all the drake fleets tho?

It was a fun night. INIT bringing back the might of the Armor HACs.

X-M guys got content too. Someone decided to jump a freighter in with an itty 5. At first we thought it was an Init member being retarded. Turns out it was actually a Eve uni guy.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/60159326/
    Last edited by Mr Digs; February 20 2017 at 05:41:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Digs View Post
    At first we thought it was an Init member being retarded.
    In your defence, an excellenct hypothesis.
    I love Malcanis!