hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 609 of 611 FirstFirst ... 109509559599606607608609610611 LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 12211

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Quote Originally Posted by LeoniaTavira View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    As soon as WWB ended it would have actually made WAY more sense for EE to join INIT to pound on the new owners of the North. A strong USTZ alliance pairs with a strong EUTZ alliance to farm the bears of the north. On your worst days you take fleets into PHs home and provoke a fight.
    You seem to be ignoring the presence of PL and NC.'s supercap fleets in the North, and the fact that the people you're talking about are their pets.

Regardless, I don't think there was ever time.
    Almost immediately after EE formed Snuff started coming after our moons, and forced us out of Rakapas to Vey.
    My understanding is that the conflict with Init started after Snuff started batphoning them?
    The conflict with INIT started when EE started hitting our moons while we were in that massive fight in Catch.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoniaTavira View Post
    OSS would fit into the first category. AFAIK they got out intact, but then died of other issues later.
    OSS limped out of Syndicate after getting relentlessly farmed and humiliated (I mean you can read about this from about page 585 or so in this very thread). Their internal confidence and coherence was in a shambles and SUAS was accusing people of being spies almost at random. They evacced to Tenal to try and recover, but they didn't.
    Last edited by Malcanis; January 19 2017 at 08:43:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

posting in the syndicate thread in the current year
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

War status: EE are trying to pretend it never happened and why can't everyone just get over it so we can all get on with our lives?
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    War status: EE are trying to pretend it never happened and why can't everyone just get over it so we can all get on with our lives?
    Did EE go into this war with INIT over syndicate thinking they'd have more help? Or did they actually think they could do it solo?
    Seems like a really odd thing to do if it was the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    Did EE go into this war with INIT over syndicate thinking they'd have more help? Or did they actually think they could do it solo?
    Not sure who they thought would help, fighting snatch fleets seems like hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

I'm sure they thought they'd get help, because they've not stirred without it. They definitely haven't tried to do anything solo apart from ref towers in AUTZ prime or while we're demonstrably several regions away. I'm not sure why they decided that we were the ones they should start shit with - the reasons I've listed above outline why it's unlikely to be rewarding for them. We'd have been more than happy to have had the kind of frenemy relationship that we have with eg: -TC-, what with there being a big ole colation bloc of chumps, bads and noobs right on the northern border of Cloud Ring that we could have happily plundered. But whatever.

Anyway, so far there's no real grudge, only disappointment, so if they manage not to tishucascade when this is over, and it'll only end when we both say it does, EE don't get to call it off and declare "no hits", then that option remains open as far as I'm aware.
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Not sure who they thought would help, fighting snatch fleets seems like hell.
    We havent really snatched them at all. It's been more forcing them into endless POS repping and grinding, as much of it off-TZ as possible.
    I love Malcanis!

Sheesh.

If I reinforce the three EE POCOs in RF, I wonder if they'll show up to rep.
    If they show up to rep, I wonder if I can batphone INIT to terrorize them one last time.

Only one way to know for sure.
    I love Malcanis!

I have myself a real good chuckle, whenever Malcanis mentions TISHU-cascade like you were the harbinger of our doom.
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_Lash View Post
    I have myself a real good chuckle, whenever Malcanis mentions TISHU-cascade like you were the harbinger of our doom.
    I heard you all reached the age where girls stopped being gross and started spending time outside your parents house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I heard you all reached the age where girls stopped being gross and started spending time outside your parents house.
    You heard lies, because I'm gay just the way my two dads wanted me to be.

Why don't you make more excuses. about bat phones? That usually cheers you up even more!
    I love Malcanis!

Why don't you make more excuses. about bat phones? That usually cheers you up even more!
    Ok here it goes

If it wasn't for that batphone we would have been the kings of this constellation!!

I love Malcanis!

Did they disband or something?

So we hear.
    I love Malcanis!

EE was just OE with more supers.

Attempting to form a USTZ alliance in low sec that wants capital/big time warfare as their central source of content is always going to be a failure. USTZ is shit for low sec. You end up fighting off time zone or people blue up to fight your numbers. Name a single USTZ based alliance that has survived in lowsec. It just doesn't work. Big time content is almost always 1900-2300. You can actually see this happen all of the time. People leaving Snuffed Out because USTZ is boring. Corps leaving SC to form a USTZ based alliance. Low sec is shit for USTZ if you want to play with big toys.

I commend Dan, Punch and Straubz for giving it a go. But the reality is the vast majority of them will be happier in PL/NC or Shadow Cartel. I feel bad I don't play enough anymore to at least help out the corp I created. But that's life. Everyone I used to play with never logs in anymore ::4evarAlone::

IMO the worst part is they allied with heir only potential content in SC. Granted, if they didn't both likely would have been even more bullied by Project Box, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by CivilWars View Post
    IMO the worst part is they allied with heir only potential content in SC. Granted, if they didn't both likely would have been even more bullied by Project Box, but still.
    Yeah, it's kinda sad that happened, but there wasn't much of a choice
    Snuff + PM + RDRAW had us outnumbered round the clock in the early days
    I was in favour of moving to minmatar space, instead of mass recruiting shitlers, but oh well

At least the future of Vera will never have anything to do with Dan Jintao again

edit: putting down a keepstar probably a mistake in hindsight, because the alliance couldn't even move in search of content
    Last edited by LeoniaTavira; February 17 2017 at 07:49:15 PM.