hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virginia U.S. House District 7 GOP Primary Results (Eric Cantor)

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    ... Best part would be that because of our voting cycles, two parties would almost always have to work together to get a bill passed.
    Almost like a real parliamentary system.
    Ooh! I can't wait to form coalition governments with the Pension AARP Party!
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Moderator Moderator F*** My Aunt Rita's Avatar
    Whereever particular mexicans congregate.
    God damn Boehner is bulletproof. Like House of Cards but only Spacey plays an orange chain smoking alcoholic who cuts out early to play golf.

A reminder, everyone should watch Alpha House.

Quote Originally Posted by F*** My Aunt Rita View Post
    God damn Boehner is bulletproof. Like House of Cards but only Spacey plays an orange chain smoking alcoholic who cuts out early to play golf.

A reminder, everyone should watch Alpha House.

Why is he bulletproof? How does this apply to the Virginia elections? What event are you implying? What does the video have to deal with it?

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    You'd think the GOP had learned its lesson in 2012 when they got destroyed and no one (on their side) saw it coming. They really need to step up their ballgame in regards metrics and polling projections unless they want to get their teeth kicked in again come 2016.
    That's what happens when your elections are bought for by the koch brothers and david soros, you stop actually cathering to the needs of your voting base

Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    You'd think the GOP had learned its lesson in 2012 when they got destroyed and no one (on their side) saw it coming. They really need to step up their ballgame in regards metrics and polling projections unless they want to get their teeth kicked in again come 2016.
    That's what happens when your elections are bought for by the koch brothers and david soros, you stop actually cathering to the needs of your voting base
    You mean George Soros? The Democratic backer?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    You mean George Soros? The Democratic backer?
    wrong dude, redact his name from the republican side.

Was that the one where the Fox newscasters and camera crews stormed downstairs to interrogate the guy in the basement keeping tabs on the election results?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal