hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: dota2 complaining thread - i am 2100 solo mmr because my teammates are bad

Smuggo
    Have you considered supporting your team instead of killwhoring?

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Have you considered supporting your team instead of killwhoring?
    We had 3 supports and I had drow and bs shutdown all game. spec go radiance at 50 minutes went mealstrom blademail so me insta gibbing people was our only real damage because pugna and lesh were almost always dead.
    Last edited by Varcaus; October 28 2014 at 06:56:39 PM.

Getting past 4k solo queue is starting to require more amounts of tryharding I'm willing to do, especially when 6.82 is full on hard carries. With these new gold rules and games dragging for longer and longer, your teammates both have an easier time feeding the advantage you worked for and throwing the game. I think I need a break. icefrog pls stop with the retarded changes

also, obligatory cyka

another one from 1800mmr.

We try a trilane, it goes well once lion is told to leave bristlback alone and come top. Very well. Lion and Ogre are hitting all the creeps getting them low for me to clean up.
    That lasts one wave and then the equilibrium is pushed under their tower and their sniper can just sit there shooting us then headshotting.

Pull the small camp? I ask. No response.
    The lane stays pushed. we lose.
    "fuck you and your fucking equilibrium. wtf is that anyway?"

Smuggo
    Why the fuck would you want to "get the creeps low"?

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Why the fuck would you want to "get the creeps low"?
    You wouldn't. no one would.

but they're off now moaning to anyone who'll listen about this goddamn void who couldn't even farm properly in a trilane.

There is no such thing as 'trilanes' in 1800 mmr. Trying to make one is a sure way to lose because you have 3 underleveled heroes which probably won't even gank other lanes, pull and leave your 'carry' with 30 last hits after 10 minutes in most cases. Trying to make trilanes in pubs is often a waste of time with random people, even at higher ranks. You are better off having 3 strong lanes because at your mmr people rage so much that won lane = won game.

Maybe this will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-J9...Uoo1W5giij86XA
    Last edited by frazz0402; December 9 2014 at 01:25:29 PM.

I can trilane.

I'll just take your post as meaning I'm too good for 1800, which is fine.

(I have watched that video, it's very funny)

Quote Originally Posted by frazz0402 View Post
    There is no such thing as 'trilanes' in 1800 mmr. Trying to make one is a sure way to lose because you have 3 underleveled heroes which probably won't even gank other lanes, pull and leave your 'carry' with 30 last hits after 10 minutes in most cases. Trying to make trilanes in pubs is often a waste of time with random people, even at higher ranks. You are better off having 3 strong lanes because at your mmr people rage so much that won lane = won game.

Maybe this will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-J9...Uoo1W5giij86XA
    meh they work in my shit range bracket so i wouldnt diss them completely

Smuggo
    I'd tend to agree that trilanes in pubs, esp low level, is just not a good idea. Problem usually is that the supports aren't aggressive enough to get kills in the lane and don't bother to think about using smoke etc.. to gank other lanes or controlling runes or any of the other stuff they should be doing.

I'm currently 4500 mmr and I'm yet to see a trilane in pubs that achieved anything worthwhile. In the very best case scenario you get a few kills in lane and supports rotate to put pressure in other lanes, but 90% of the time you end up with 2 underleveled supports on your team and 1 enemy carry with complete free farm on his short lane and an offlaner that is still level 6 when your trilane is 4. Tbh I don't know what's with the current trend of trilanes and passive solo offlaners. I've almost always had good results with a good 2 man-agressive offlane. It doesen't have many issues against loltrilanes, it usually disrupts a lot of their farm and forces supports to babysit their carries instead of ganking other lanes.

The only thing that worked well for me in pubs was a 2+1+1 setup with an agressive jungler on your team (e.g enchantress). You are getting ~20% more early game xp/gold on your team and generally have better rune control and easier time getting kills.

Maybe this is because I play in EU servers. Trends could be different in Peru USE.
    Last edited by frazz0402; December 9 2014 at 09:39:27 PM.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1081120167 Fear not team dragon knight has room for all on his back. They were down 2 racks so early team refused to 5 man to finish ugh.

A friend of mine with 1900 mmr kept complaining 'I can't win games cause team sucks' so I decided to play a few matches on his account to prove him wrong. op sucess:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1092007103 Team pls stop getting picked off k thanks.

In my limited time smurfing the lower brackets I notice people tend to get picked off a lot by any high burst heroes like slark, lanaya, clinkz, etc. Ideally you shouldn't let games drag on for long, especially with antimage which is all about ending games prior to 40 minutes. The longer they go the more chances your team has of throwing.

In my limited time smurfing the lower brackets I notice people tend to get picked off a lot by any high burst heroes like slark, lanaya, clinkz, etc. Ideally you shouldn't let games drag on for long, especially with antimage which is all about ending games prior to 40 minutes. The longer they go the more chances your team has of throwing.
    Scrubs being bursted down due to lack vision and map awareness? You don't say.

Have seen plenty of trilanes work as well but all the good ones had cm + 2 stuns. Best that I remeber was Sven cm Lina.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post

Have seen plenty of trilanes work as well but all the good ones had cm + 2 stuns. Best that I remeber was Sven cm Lina.
    Yep people sometimes play fully retarded.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1093548438

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post

Yep people sometimes play fully retarded.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1093548438
    The worse part is you call do all the warding you want but it won't help if they don't look at the map.

Every now and then I'm playing and I notice "damn, what a pleasant game, nobody is shittalking or flaming", then I remember I mute everyone at the loading screen.