hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 266

Thread: dota2 complaining thread - i am 2100 solo mmr because my teammates are bad

  1. #21
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    19,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Also there are too many bads getting rares and mythicals and not me.
    Hels_ responds to you and but not me.

  2. #22
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,599
    Luna Dk and Rubik choose to lane together. They are up against lina pugna. Got 0-11 in 8 minutes. geegee

  3. #23
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,979
    So last night I'm in solo ranked and we have a DK mid, brood soloing bot, and then me as venge, shadow demon and a lycan. We all say Lycan should skill howl first and come safelane... he skills wolves and goes jungle. I remind him again that he can lane with us if he wants and he says nothing, assume a russian.

    Anyway, bounty necro in our lane, after a while bounty goes off, i see him show up on my rune ward heading into jungle, start pinging him, pinging lycan, plz move, he doesn't and gets killed. I say he should come to lane cause bounty will just prey on him, he says he wants wards... there are two fucking wards on our jungle!! Then he dies to pudge and bounty again and moans he can't farm, SD says "why don't you come and farm this lane", to which he says, "oh why didn't you say I could lane with you guys?"

    WTF? How can you be this dumb? We actually nearly turned it around but broodmother was just a hook magnet and didn't seem to understand when she was tracked :/

  4. #24
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,599
    Its cool guys shadow shaman and ursa lost lane to void its nbd really. 4-0 void in 4 minutes won't make the game a waste of time right?

  5. #25
    tHornton's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Its cool guys shadow shaman and ursa lost lane to void its nbd really. 4-0 void in 4 minutes won't make the game a waste of time right?




  6. #26
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,599
    Quote Originally Posted by tHornton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Its cool guys shadow shaman and ursa lost lane to void its nbd really. 4-0 void in 4 minutes won't make the game a waste of time right?
    12 minutes later hes running around with a deadlus 1 shotting half the team.

  7. #27
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,043
    Heh I had a similar thing happen. Silencer and leshrac fed first blood to a solo ember before 30s. Rest of the game went similarly.


    

  8. #28
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,979
    Played while totally sloshed last night, randomed KotL, proceeded to feed like I've never fed before. My team was mad.

  9. #29
    Phrixus Zephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Queenstown, NZ
    Posts
    3,263
    I tried to play stoned once, and i never get stoned because im not really into weed at all. Most taxing game of my life. Never again.

  10. #30
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    9,383
    I played as vengeful, supported my legion commander and wrecked shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Agreeing with w0lf.
    XENOSISRAPER FAN CLUB

  11. #31
    harum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28, 2011
    Location
    Placid
    Posts
    47
    I used to be a 3k scrub, then some friends started playing Dota2 and I tried to help them get up to speed faster so we could queue together.

    100 games or so later they still can't last hit for shit and can't be bothered to learn stuff like like creep pulling, warding or looking at the mini map. One guy only plays autoattacking mid sniper or easy camp only jungling ursa, another goes boots first no regen every game and then tries to save up 5k gold for a big item because that's how he did it back in 2007 and guides are for noobs. The other two are slightly better but pretty much stopped learning new things 50 games ago.
    Worst part is that apparently they've dragged me down to their level and I now lose my lane everytime I solo queue.

  12. #32
    tHornton's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by harum View Post
    I used to be a 3k scrub, then some friends started playing Dota2 and I tried to help them get up to speed faster so we could queue together.

    100 games or so later they still can't last hit for shit and can't be bothered to learn stuff like like creep pulling, warding or looking at the mini map. One guy only plays autoattacking mid sniper or easy camp only jungling ursa, another goes boots first no regen every game and then tries to save up 5k gold for a big item because that's how he did it back in 2007 and guides are for noobs. The other two are slightly better but pretty much stopped learning new things 50 games ago.
    Worst part is that apparently they've dragged me down to their level and I now lose my lane everytime I solo queue.
    so what ur trying to say is u werent good before and now since playing with bad players you're still not good




  13. #33
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,599
    Guys if I feed the lone druid bear to legion commander and wind everytime its off cooldown nothing will go wrong right?

  14. #34
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,599
    Whyyyyy does it not make you auto random once picking time is up.

  15. #35
    GreenYoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Canuckistan
    Posts
    235
    Have been having nothing but unfriendly games lately. People blaming each other, being super controlling, and generally just fighting like crazy.

    Just had a pub match, where the picks were Necro, Bristle, Puck, and Nyx. Nyx calls safelane, so I figure that he's going to want to carry, so I pick lion to set him up with some stuns so we can get him some kills. Immediately, the Necro is on my ass for not picking a carry. Fair enough, maybe I didn't read that very well. I go top, running from a hasted spirit breaker, all the while hotly pursued by comments about if I had've picked a carry, I would be being chased (wtf). So in lane, the nyx starts pulling, and stays near the camps the entire time. Necro is now all up on my ass for taking last hits, so I tell him he can have him. All of a sudden he's calling me an asshole, and that he's only missed one so far, like I'm being sarcastic. . I tell him I'm letting him know he can have all of the farm, being serious, and I stop attacking enemy creeps completely, just hitting the enemy veno's plague wards down so he can one hit them. This doesn't stop the snide comments, and neither does the fact that I save him from spirit breaker charges, twice. I have a blink, wand, and brown boots at 15m, which is pretty good for the level I'm at, and I'm 6-1, while the necro criticizing me is 2-4, had all of the lane farm, and keeps getting caught out.

    Eh. Games with trolls are nbd for me, because I try to be relaxed, but lately it's just been people non-stop who want to blame everyone else. This guy was totally serious. Eventually I just told him that I didn't think I was doing that badly, and that maybe he should cut people some slack. I don't know why people are so hostile, while playing with friends, against everyone on their own team. Not once did I say anything against him.

  16. #36
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,979
    mute them dude, 0 tolerance for dickhead dota makes it a more pleasant game to play.

  17. #37
    GreenYoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Canuckistan
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    mute them dude, 0 tolerance for dickhead dota makes it a more pleasant game to play.
    Yeah, you're right. Still makes for a shit game when they decide to deliberately sit out teamfights because they've determined that the games is lost after seven minutes.

    Maybe I should take up chess.

  18. #38

  19. #39
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,979
    What's the problem? Looks like it was a really close game.

  20. #40
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What's the problem? Looks like it was a really close game.
    We could have pushed and ended or atleast gotten racks a couple times but people just never grouped up to push. Ever at the end we could only manage to get 3 people at a team fight.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •