hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: dota2 complaining thread - i am 2100 solo mmr because my teammates are bad

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass

dota2 complaining thread - i am 2100 solo mmr because my teammates are bad

stole this idea from the lolfags mainly so i dont have to read al simmons shit in the main thraed

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    My ideas are great
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by tHornton View Post
    stole this idea from the lolfags mainly so i dont have to read al simmons shit in the main thraed
    I would +rep you if you weren´t you.

Still want to buy region locking

i think the title is gonna make the 1800 guy feel bad

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    I'm new enough to the game I still believe I can improve. In a year or so I'll feel bad without th helping.

edit: so another tale from the 1800s. One guy on our team disconnects during picking. He reconnects like right at the end and picks.
    But another guy just doesn't pick anyone. I'm solo bottom dire with wraith king and everyone is saying "pick a support". five minutes in (I didn't die, I was very cautious) he turns up with razor. Runs into my lane, past me, keeps going, right into the enemy. Dies.

Not again, I think to myself, and basically give up. When he's back I die once or maybe twice in dumb ways trying to support him or capitalise on the chaos as I figure the game is lost.
    Someone calls me on it and I play properly again, razor turns out not to be quite as terrible as I had thought and we win the game.

Partly thanks to the enemy team thinking wraith king is a good target to go for first, but in this tier you take what you can get.
    Last edited by TheManFromDelmonte; June 4 2014 at 10:35:32 PM.

Really should stop playing when I start getting angry with my teammates but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManFromDelmonte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    I'm new enough to the game I still believe I can improve. In a year or so I'll feel bad without th helping.

edit: so another tale from the 1800s. One guy on our team disconnects during picking. He reconnects like right at the end and picks.
    But another guy just doesn't pick anyone. I'm solo bottom dire with wraith king and everyone is saying "pick a support". five minutes in (I didn't die, I was very cautious) he turns up with razor. Runs into my lane, past me, keeps going, right into the enemy. Dies.

Not again, I think to myself, and basically give up. When he's back I die once or maybe twice in dumb ways trying to support him or capitalise on the chaos as I figure the game is lost.
    Someone calls me on it and I play properly again, razor turns out not to be quite as terrible as I had thought and we win the game.

Partly thanks to the enemy team thinking wraith king is a good target to go for first, but in this tier you take what you can get.
    That's the spirit, you're already a better player than Al Simmons.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    I promote separatism throughout europe! Referendum time, bitches. If scotland can feck off out of the game, do i want to buy a new car.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    I promote separatism throughout europe! Referendum time, bitches. If scotland can feck off out of the game, do i want to buy a new car.
    Not a Scottish one I guess?

Kilabi, what happened to your LOOK AT IT GO winrate.

Ignore fast barracks dive base lose game. WELL DONE GUYS

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    i wanna play dota but im too tired .

I seem to lose every ranked match. I have no-one good to queue with, just random shitters from chat channels who are no better than me. And then we come up against some tryhard 5-stack who counterpick and demolish us with ease. QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkash View Post
    Kilabi, what happened to your LOOK AT IT GO winrate.
    Think my winrate was never that good in the first place. Lost my last 5 games tho so it looks even worse now

I queue only on the US West servers, but these damn Russians and Mongols keep showing up.

Also there are too many bads getting rares and mythicals and not me.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManFromDelmonte View Post

Was like a year.

Out damaging pub ursa with Earthspirit :/

Tinker why aren't you doing anything? Meanwhile I have taken 5 towers
    Last edited by Varcaus; June 9 2014 at 03:23:43 AM.

Sniper farms 3 rapiers BOT and then refuses to push despite countless teamwipes. geegee.