Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Nova Fury Light Missile
    Imperial Navy Medium Nosferatu

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II
    Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II
    Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I

Hornet EC-300 x5

*no links & no snakes - 2.7km/s mwd, 3.9km/s overheat - 540 dps with rage, 440 dps with faction (not even counting drones.... but plan to use ecm, because faggotry). Could also add faction point for even more long range fuckery

Out damages HML & HAM setups... but that long reload time could hurt

What price point are these things going to settle on? They look to be 900m right now.

Have fun with the retarded reload time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    What price point are these things going to settle on? They look to be 900m right now.
    Not sure anyone can really say right now as they're the only pirate faction you can't grind up blueprints with missions AFAIK

Well you probably want a Neut instead of a Nos, also you have a SCRAM BONUS, why would you fit a web.

EvE: Danny John-Peter
    Everything Else: Sharptoast

Also, is the fed navy web really worth it for anti tackle when a scram will reach out the same distance and stop incoming tackle frigs cold instead of just dropping their velocity to 40%?

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Rlmls are amazing, you buttbaddie. I want a dual prop one with shooty drones though, because I'm a mong.

Also, would a tp not be better than a web to maximise the damage in your clip?

phone post
    Last edited by ry ry; June 4 2014 at 05:59:23 PM.

Also, you sure triple nano is worth it?

phone post

Quote Originally Posted by ry ry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Rlmls are amazing, you buttbaddie. I want a dual prop one with shooty drones though, because I'm a mong.

Also, would a tp not be better than a web to maximise the damage in your clip?

phone post
    Literally any fit on this ship that doesnt abuse that ridiculous defensive scram is pretty bad.

EvE: Danny John-Peter
    Everything Else: Sharptoast

check your rlml privelege and watch dps drop to 364 when you average it out over a minute.

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

I was thinking web over scram to combat AB scram web frigs. But it can easily be swapped for a scram. Nos was just to combat neut warfare.

the RLML privelege says im going to leverage the ability to KITE away during reload times. But yes it does hurt overall dmg during prolonged engagement

364 would still be decent but that's with rage which won't apply very much of that to frigs. If this thing stabilized at other pirate cruiser prices (which I don't think it will anytime too soon) it'd probably be a very solid RLML kiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignition SemperFi View Post
    I was thinking web over scram to combat AB scram web frigs. But it can easily be swapped for a scram. Nos was just to combat neut warfare.
    There is no reasonable scenario you would be getting caught by AB frigs short of collosally fucking up

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    364 would still be decent but that's with rage which won't apply very much of that to frigs. If this thing stabilized at other pirate cruiser prices (which I don't think it will anytime too soon) it'd probably be a very solid RLML kiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignition SemperFi View Post
    There is no reasonable scenario you would be getting caught by AB frigs short of collosally fucking up
    Guess that is true about being caught, and even then i should able to kill them AB scrammers first

With a 24km point range I can see maybe, maybe a OH AB can catch you in a cruiser. With a 36km point range, that should never happen. Especially when you can go more than double his speed with a MWD. I'd fit long point and a scram. Hell if you want to pimp it out, put a faction scram.

I'd probably go 3rd BCS and a Nano/DCS like Caracals go for...

Will post my fit once it gets toasted.

Quote Originally Posted by BaronFel View Post
    With a 24km point range I can see maybe, maybe a OH AB can catch you in a cruiser. With a 36km point range, that should never happen. Especially when you can go more than double his speed with a MWD. I'd fit long point and a scram. Hell if you want to pimp it out, put a faction scram.

I think this is exactly why the ashimmu and phantasm exist, they are hard counters to the orthrus and it's scram range bonus.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Marram View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BaronFel View Post

I think this is exactly why the ashimmu and phantasm exist, they are hard counters to the orthrus and it's scram range bonus.
    I don't think an AB Phantasm goes fast enough to catch up to an Orthrus, even with the bonus. If they have a point you're actually just dead because they can shoot you and you can't get in range of your guns, either.

Phantasm will never catch an Orthus.. And the Ort can just warp out against an ashimmu.. (Actually a dual webbed ort is probably faster than a scrammed ashimmu?)

10mn AB phantasm goes 1600m/s before heat, Pimp, and links. 100mn does 3km/s. That AB speed will provide a massive speed reduction and the defensive scram is useless.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Marram View Post
    10mn AB phantasm goes 1600m/s before heat, Pimp, and links. 100mn does 3km/s. That AB speed will provide a massive speed reduction and the defensive scram is useless.
    TMA catching kiting ships that go the same speed as you with less than a quarter the align time.