hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1111 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 111611101110611101110811091110111111121113111411211161 ... LastLast
Results 22,201 to 22,220 of 23274

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

The amount of equipment, vehicles, and ammo left behind by the Russians in their, uh, “special military regrouping operation,” is astounding. I almost feel sorry for Oryx, poor guy, counting all the spoils. And all that ammo. Clean it up and issue it. Got to be a logisticians nightmare.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The amount of equipment, vehicles, and ammo left behind by the Russians in their, uh, “special military regrouping operation,” is astounding. I almost feel sorry for Oryx, poor guy, counting all the spoils. And all that ammo. Clean it up and issue it. Got to be a logisticians nightmare.
    Yep. Even before the Kharkiv breakout, they were issuing fucking Mosin-Nagants to the DPR levies. They were already equipment-constrained. Now they've handed something like 300+ of their best tanks, IFVs, EW and other combat vehicles plus literal shedloads of ammo to the UA. That's why I place very little weight on any talk of "mobilisation" being some kind of magic bullet for Russia.

Mobilisation wasn't worth doing before and it's just laughable now. So no doubt Putin will announce it on Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Ukraine won't touch russian territory as they will be painted as invaders and lose the moral high ground. They just want their territory back is a pretty simple message everyone can get behind.
    The question is: all of their territory, i.e. anything pre 2004? Or would they settle for the territory pre 2022-02?

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Ukraine won't touch russian territory as they will be painted as invaders and lose the moral high ground. They just want their territory back is a pretty simple message everyone can get behind.
    The question is: all of their territory, i.e. anything pre 2004? Or would they settle for the territory pre 2022-02?
    I think they will want the Crimean peninsular back and the separatist regions. They won't go any further than this. I would expect the separatist regions to have very little left to fight with if Russia leaves as their manpower has been used as cannon fodder on the front for last 6 months.

It is the 1991 border status.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    1053 border actually. Full Kievan Rus Empire

In all fairness... US, UK, France and China would be obligated to support Ukraine to recover until their 1994 borders.
    After 2014, as far as I know, only US said to honor it's obligation and support Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    No, it is the 1991 Ukrainian independence referendum from the soviet union.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    No, it is the 1991 Ukrainian independence referendum from the soviet union.
    whoooooooooooooooooosh
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

both enlightening and entertaining

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Whoa, Georgia is considering issuing a batchall to Russia.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Yep. Even before the Kharkiv breakout, they were issuing fucking Mosin-Nagants to the DPR levies. They were already equipment-constrained. Now they've handed something like 300+ of their best tanks, IFVs, EW and other combat vehicles plus literal shedloads of ammo to the UA. That's why I place very little weight on any talk of "mobilisation" being some kind of magic bullet for Russia.

Mobilisation wasn't worth doing before and it's just laughable now. So no doubt Putin will announce it on Friday.
    Beyond all soviet era junk, there are some goodies captured like Russia’s most capable aerial electronic warfare pods and R-934BMV (part of the Borisoglebks EW system).

Finally Oryx have the solid proof of Nazism in Ukkraine, Russians claim they have footage of the attack on the barge with Ukrainian Special Forces, but in fact they attacked a bridge support.

Like you said China is drinking Russia's milkshake in Central Asia. History in the making ... Russia lost Kazakhstan to China. Plus the language "about territorial integrity" is a clear warning ...

Xi Jinping: "No matter how the international situation changes, we will continue to resolutely support Kazakhstan in protecting its independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity"

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Context: https://odessa-journal.com/georgia-p...r-with-russia/
    nevar forget

Azerbaijan is also starting to get funny ideas.

https://www.armenpress.am/eng/news/1092504/

Let's see how Putin will deal with that.
    Last edited by rufuske; September 14 2022 at 05:27:21 PM.

sauce?
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

sauce?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Context: https://odessa-journal.com/georgia-p...r-with-russia/
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Azerbaijan is also starting to get funny ideas.

Let's see how Putin will deal with that.
    Armenia invokes article 4 of the CSTO and asks Russia for military aid. If the CSTO does not react, Russia's military alliance is history. If it does react, Russia will open another front and enter a potential proxy war with Turkey.

Who would Russia send to help Armenia? Or fight Georgia, come to that? The Vladivostok traffic police? The postmen?

Who would Russia send to help Armenia? Or fight Georgia, come to that? The Vladivostok traffic police? The postmen?