hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1078 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 785789781028106810751076107710781079108010811088 ... LastLast
Results 21,541 to 21,560 of 21890

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

  1. #21541
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,806
    Could you give a translation or some context?


    

  2. #21542
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,432
    Not sure if serious. Russia mad?
    Russian ultimatum against Lithuania to lift Kaliningrad blovkade
    Last edited by Miep; June 20 2022 at 02:59:05 PM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  3. #21543
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,687
    Wow, Russia doesn't like sanctions after all huh?

    Oh, that's too bad. Get the fuck out of Ukraine and maybe the hurt will stop, Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  4. #21544

    Join Date
    April 26, 2011
    Posts
    92

  5. #21545
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    4,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Solana View Post
    LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  6. #21546
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    8,965
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  7. #21547

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    6,349
    It seems Germany's Panzerhaubitze 2000 has finally arrived in the Ukraine.


  8. #21548
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    It seems Germany's Panzerhaubitze 2000 has finally arrived in the Ukraine.

    It's big, bulky, slow. And no one gives a fuck
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  9. #21549

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    6,018
    Without attached anti air/drones squad Panzerhaubitze 2000 will be dead as towed artillery.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...ring_position/

  10. #21550

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    6,018
    - Is it a Ukrainian drone?
    - Nah. no way!

    A few moments later...
    - Oh FUCK!


  11. #21551
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    16,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Without attached anti air/drones squad Panzerhaubitze 2000 will be dead as towed artillery.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...ring_position/
    That's why you shoot and scoot. Which the Panzerhaubitze can do quite well.

    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post

    It's big, bulky, slow. And no one gives a fuck
    Panzerhaubitze 2000

    3 rounds in 9.0 seconds (Burst)
    10 rounds per minute
    nevar forget

  12. #21552
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Without attached anti air/drones squad Panzerhaubitze 2000 will be dead as towed artillery.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...ring_position/
    Spot the guy who hasn't been paying attention

    Artillery towed, self propelled, rocket and otherwise is *the* weapon in this conflict

    The media loves the ATGM but this is an artillery war


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  13. #21553
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Without attached anti air/drones squad Panzerhaubitze 2000 will be dead as towed artillery.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...ring_position/
    .... You get the difference between SPGs and towed Artillery? This is the weapon which is actualy made for exactly this kind of war. Outranging the russian artillery, far more precise, very mobile, fast setup and fast gone again. And armored if it gets counter artillery fire. Its on a leo chassis and well protected.

    Shoot and scoot. That and the Ceasar is your weapon of choice.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  14. #21554

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    6,018
    The problem is the drone watching what's going on. The speed and range may be not enough to survive.
    Currently NATO can only give what we have. That's mean old dumb munitions. With precision rounds you can nail the target with 1-3 shots, with dumb rounds you need to fire 10 and be exposed longer.
    You need the guys with the sharpest eyes and best binos to be scanning the skies. I'd be attaching MANPADs and ZU-23-2 guns with each arty battery.

  15. #21555
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,979
    M777, M109, Caesar and PzH 2000 are all out ranging all russian artilleries.
    Only think that can reach them is drones and missiles. Why they have so few losses.

    Unrelated, but Putin ally speaking while seated next to Putin.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  16. #21556
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The problem is the drone watching what's going on. The speed and range may be not enough to survive.
    Currently NATO can only give what we have. That's mean old dumb munitions. With precision rounds you can nail the target with 1-3 shots, with dumb rounds you need to fire 10 and be exposed longer.
    You need the guys with the sharpest eyes and best binos to be scanning the skies. I'd be attaching MANPADs and ZU-23-2 guns with each arty battery.
    Panzerhaubitze 2000 can fire 30 rounds in 3 minutes and change postition after one more minute. Russia needs around 20 min to fire counter artillery (or counter mrls in this case because it outranges 99% of russian barrel artillery).

    Only drones and air attacks can hurt it when used wisely. And yes: Drones are a pain in the ass. For both sides.

    Btw, i wonder why we dont see any more footage of Switchblade use. Anyone some information? I believed the Switchblade 600 is a.real.gamechanger, seems i was wrong.
    Last edited by Miep; June 23 2022 at 07:24:03 AM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  17. #21557

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The problem is the drone watching what's going on. The speed and range may be not enough to survive.
    Currently NATO can only give what we have. That's mean old dumb munitions. With precision rounds you can nail the target with 1-3 shots, with dumb rounds you need to fire 10 and be exposed longer.
    You need the guys with the sharpest eyes and best binos to be scanning the skies. I'd be attaching MANPADs and ZU-23-2 guns with each arty battery.
    Panzerhaubitze 2000 can fire 30 rounds in 3 minutes and change postition after one more minute. Russia needs around 20 min to fire counter artillery (or counter mrls in this case because it outranges 99% of russian barrel artillery).

    Only drones and air attacks can hurt it when used wisely. And yes: Drones are a pain in the ass. For both sides.

    Btw, i wonder why we dont see any more footage of Switchblade use. Anyone some information? I believed the Switchblade 600 is a.real.gamechanger, seems i was wrong.
    The 300's are ineffective according to separatists.

    https://frontierindia.com/kamikaze-d...netsk-militia/

    I haven't seen anything else on them either so I can't really judge either way.

  18. #21558
    halka's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19, 2011
    Location
    SVK
    Posts
    2,137
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    How the hell are the servos louder than actually firing the damn gun?! (yes yes, sound/vibration transmission through solids, but still)
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

  19. #21559

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    6,018
    300's were supposed to hit soft targets, 600's are design to hit harder, it's basically a Javelin on steroids. Both are a step in direction of future wars.

    Small loitering kamikaze drones that can be fired from a grenade launcher: SpearUAV Ninox 40 MT

  20. #21560
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    24,341
    Have the separatists been useful at anything other than acting as cannon fodder though?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •