hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1142 of 1165 FirstFirst ... 14264210421092113211391140114111421143114411451152 ... LastLast
Results 22,821 to 22,840 of 23295

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Seems like a contraption from Metro 2033
    I wonder what the modded/upgraded version looks like ^^

In all seriousness, while Russia as a nation currently totally deserves any and all humilation directoed towards it, I feel for the actual soldiers/conscripts. I mean why even bother bringing them to the front at this stage? It's not like they can achieve anything but perhaps a tiny delay of the advance of UKR forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    This week's Perun is a good one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz59GWeTIik

Kinda makes me think of a lot of alliances in EVE.
    Watch the 1st half of this yesterday before the NFL kickoffs started. If anything, this one make it look like all the stereotypes about Russian organizations were not exaggerated, but understated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    This week's Perun is a good one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz59GWeTIik

Kinda makes me think of a lot of alliances in EVE.
    Watch the 1st half of this yesterday before the NFL kickoffs started. If anything, this one make it look like all the stereotypes about Russian organizations were not exaggerated, but understated.
    Oh man. If only it applied to russian orgs only. If you ever worked in corpo environments you encounter all of this daily. But it's not as endemic as in russia and not that widespread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Seems like a contraption from Metro 2033
    I wonder what the modded/upgraded version looks like ^^

In all seriousness, while Russia as a nation currently totally deserves any and all humilation directoed towards it, I feel for the actual soldiers/conscripts. I mean why even bother bringing them to the front at this stage? It's not like they can achieve anything but perhaps a tiny delay of the advance of UKR forces.
    It serves a few purposes

Firstly, they're heavily weighted towards the "Not really Russians" demographics, so depopulating the ethnic minorities of (more or less) military age males is always something of a win for an ethnofascist regime.

Secondly, Putin will literally die shortly after he is forced to admit defeat. Letting 500 or 1000 get killed so Putin can stay alive another day is a price that must be paid to keep the God-Emperor on His golden throne and The Warp at bay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Jokes on him, they need to be Psykers.
    technology canít solve economic and political problems

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/11/15/7376410/

Kherson Oblast: Russians retreating 15-20 kilometres inland on left bank of Dnipro River
    Seems they are not done retreating.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/11/15/7376410/

Kherson Oblast: Russians retreating 15-20 kilometres inland on left bank of Dnipro River
    Seems they are not done retreating.
    Tactical retreat or good will gesture.

WWIII incoming.

Russian missile hit Poland and two killed.

WWIII incoming.

BS!

Stray Russian rockets hit farm in Poland, killing two Polish civilians.
    https://wiadomosci.radiozet.pl/Polsk...ary-smiertelne

What this DOES NOT mean:
    - World War 3
    - NATO article 5

What this PROBABLY means:
    - more hardware to Ukraine
    - more sanctions on Russia
    - more air defense to Poland

And the rest remains to be seen.

WWIII incoming.

Lol no. Nothing will happen. Best case scenario is Ukraine getting more requested toys faster. Worst case only some angry letters will be sent.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    WWIII incoming.

Lol no. Nothing will happen. Best case scenario is Ukraine getting more requested toys faster. Worst case only some angry letters will be sent.
    Perhaps shit loads of extra air defences on Poland's eastern border? With the intention of intercepting even above Western Ukraine maybe, sends a message but it's not like Russian manned aircraft ever get near that envelope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    WWIII incoming.

Perhaps shit loads of extra air defences on Poland's eastern border? With the intention of intercepting even above Western Ukraine maybe, sends a message but it's not like Russian manned aircraft ever get near that envelope.
    That's the most probable middle ground. Plus more aircraft in the air patrolling border.

Given the polish security council are meeting we could be seeing some action for sure. As to WW3 - I doubt it.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin Desal View Post
    Given the polish security council are meeting we could be seeing some action for sure. As to WW3 - I doubt it.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Those morons will accomplish nothing at best and sabotage Ukraine help effort at worst.

Its ok, according to the Russians no apology is needed.. this is just another escalation by NATO/Ukraine.

At least one Russian cruise missile from today's barrage against Ukrainian cities landed in Russia - Reportedly in Shebekino, 4 Russian civilians were killed and 6 injured outside of a pharmacy
    So Russia hits Russia, Ukraine and Poland, what the fuck are they doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    At least one Russian cruise missile from today's barrage against Ukrainian cities landed in Russia - Reportedly in Shebekino, 4 Russian civilians were killed and 6 injured outside of a pharmacy
    You haven't been paying attention last 9 months, have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    You haven't been paying attention last 9 months, have you?
    Do you mean Russia pushing for a conventional war with NATO with hundreds of thousands dying and potential to turn nuclear and kill billions?

Poland is considering to trigger NATO Article 4.

Article 4 is generally considered the starting point for major NATO operations, and therefore is intended for either emergencies or situations of urgency.
    It officially calls for consultation over military matters when "the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the parties is threatened.
    "Upon its invocation, the issue is discussed in the North Atlantic Council, and can formally lead into a joint decision or action (logistic, military, or otherwise) on behalf of the Alliance.

Hundreds of thousands dying? From laughter how quickly russia folded when facing more than donated cold war equipment and a handful of modern systems?

And please, stop beating nuclear horse, he's dead already.

Poland is considering to trigger NATO Article 4.

Article 4 is generally considered the starting point for major NATO operations, and therefore is intended for either emergencies or situations of urgency.
    It officially calls for consultation over military matters when "the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the parties is threatened.
    "Upon its invocation, the issue is discussed in the North Atlantic Council, and can formally lead into a joint decision or action (logistic, military, or otherwise) on behalf of the Alliance.
    Good. Sounds like a groundwork for move of greater quantity of modern equipment ratified by alliance as a whole. So, no more you first fingerpointing.

And for some more context. Town that was hit is Przewodow. Here's a funny thing to take into consideration. Przewod in polish is cable. Do you know why some town in bumfuck nowhere in Poland is named Cable Town? Because through it runs a power line that connects Ukraine to european power grid. During summer Ukraine sold some electricity to Poland, nowadays it could be used to supply Ukraine with much needed electricity during winter after all those rocket attacks on their power infrastructure. If I were to bet, I would say it was no accident. Just another idiotic maneuver by russian command. And as usuall they accomplished nothing because they missed power line and hit some grain drier and a tractor. And to add more spice it must have been launched from territory of Belarus. I guess we'll see tomorrow what the official statement will be.
    Last edited by rufuske; November 15 2022 at 10:41:03 PM.