hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1140 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 14064010401090113011371138113911401141114211431150 ... LastLast
Results 22,781 to 22,800 of 23252

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I'm actually amazed this hasn't been taken off youtubes, since there's actual killing and shit
    Same! Since they blurred everything else and I knew they were getting to Operation Toilet just by recognizing the area I expected big blur or even a cut.
    Instead I got uncensored double angle (which I had not seen before) of that going down. Cant imagine it will stay up for long.

Speaking of blurring, I've noticed its quite selective and sometimes I think it dont make sense when its done on Ukrainian soldiers being filmed (and that are alive).
    Over a number of vids the usage seems random and strangely applied, why? I understand not wanting to show your face, but it looks strange when 5 out of 10 in a group is/is not.
    I mean, it could be as straightforward that half of them are ok with it but one thought I had was that it could also be that they are the ones not with us anymore (or vice versa)?

I also dont like the up-tick of videos showing the iranian drones being seemingly used effectively against prio targets like SPGs and 777s etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

yeah i mean first time in a while i've seen a video of a dude getting mowed down in real war footage on youtube, right at 13:00. Was plenty of bodies in that but that was insane, can't imagine it stays up for long?

Kraken is Ukrainian intelligence division military branch yeah?

The Kraken Regiment (Ukrainian: Спецпідрозділ «Kraken», romanized: Spetspidrozdil «Kraken») is a Ukrainian military volunteer unit, part of the spetsnaz units of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine (HUR)[1] formed on 24 February 2022, the same day as the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Named after the mythical sea creature, the regiment was formed by veterans of the Azov Regiment and has successfully liberated several occupied villages during the fighting, becoming one of the more high-profile volunteer units in the war. Like the Azov Regiment, the Kraken Regiment has also been the subject of controversy surrounding recruitment of fighters from far-right groups, though the soldiers of the unit reject the claim as Russian propaganda.

Commanders in the unit acknowledged that it is possible that far-right individuals are members in the regiment, but said such people are outnumbered by a diverse group with the intent to defend Ukraine. The regiment has also been accused of mistreating Russian prisoners of war, something the regiment itself denies.

Kraken is not officially part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, but answers to the Defense Ministry.[3]

The commander of the regiment, Konstantin V. Nemichev, is a military and political figure in Kharkiv, member of the National Corps and veteran of the Azov Battalion,[4] with many of his supporters joining the unit. The unit is said to be composed of ″gym rats″, ″ultras″ and bouncers, while also having drawn in experienced combat veterans of ages varying between 25 and 60. While the discipline of the regiment has been questioned, the morale has been described as high. Kraken has released videos online of their operations, including shelling Russian headquarters with artillery.[5]
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; November 8 2022 at 04:54:23 AM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    yeah i mean first time in a while i've seen a video of a dude getting mowed down in real war footage on youtube, right at 13:00.
    That guy, at the wrong end of the barrel, just came out from the outhouse.
    Last edited by DerWish; November 8 2022 at 12:46:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    yeah i mean first time in a while i've seen a video of a dude getting mowed down in real war footage on youtube, right at 13:00.
    Shit happened
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

The Vincent Vega experience.

And while its hard to check 100%...its been kinda hinted and it sure looks like it, that Vincent Vega (ty August) is from the crashed BMP. Which means he left his partners dead, wounded and stuck in a wall to go take a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

An open letter on Telegram written by members of the 155th Marine Brigade of the Russian Pacific Fleet who claimed to have lost 300 soldiers in an “incomprehensible” assault on Pavlivka.

https://nitter.ca/nexta_tv/status/1590335412119097345#m

Shoigu announces retreat from Kherson

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    He was hiding in there and the Ukrainians where looking for him when he ran away from his MT-LB that crashed into a house earlier

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

"Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Some of the POWs taken recently by the Ukrainians were drunks who were picked up on the streets by the police and, instead of going to the drunk tank to sober up, were shipped straight into Ukraine without going through the recruitment process. Needless to say none of them had much interest in fighting.

Seems like a pretty good way to remove some undesirables from society
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Seems like a pretty good way to remove some undesirables from society
    On the plus side I'd imagine being stuck in a Ukranian POW camp might be a sobering experience. A chance to turn their lives around perhaps.

Russia propagandists try to comprehend the retreat. Staged. Stiff.

Double prescribed dose of copium for the days ahead

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    "Courageous decision to retreat when fighting the full strength of NATO"

LOL they know fine well that the "Slowly at first" phase is almost over and the "then suddenly all at once" part is close and getting closer. If it weren't for the fact that the even worse shithead who runs the Wagner Group is placing himself for the job, I'd be even more pleased at the increasingly likely prospect of Putin's very brief period of unemployment.

On a side note I particularly enjoyed the spectacle of the Putin regime spending countless billions on their precious 6000 nuclear warheads, yapping nuke threats 3 times a week and then being yanked to heel by China, with about 5 or 6% of that nuke total, and told to knock it the fuck off before places like Vietnam, South Korea and of course Taiwan start thinking that atomics are the sine qua non of actual independent statehood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

To the surprise of no one except the Russians the Ukrainians are pounding the pontoon and ferry points being used by the Russian retreat. The Ukrainians pushed forwards in one location 7 km specifically to get their artillery into range. Good luck to Russian get anything across beyond a few near-naked men.

Shame they don't have air burst artillery shells.