hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1066 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 665669661016105610631064106510661067106810691076 ... LastLast
Results 21,301 to 21,320 of 21628

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

Imagine not having a geriatric silver spoon motherfucker leading your country.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Imagine not having a geriatric silver spoon motherfucker leading your country.
    But without that how can you to create a neo-aristocracy with political dynasties?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

At this point im just amazed at the irony of how anti-american the Russian plebs are, yet there has been a sharp uptick in the amount of them dying on a toilet.

Good video by Perun on the suddenly popular 'cupboard is bare' alarmist talking point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CmXz8Qd9yw
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

I hadnt heard that talking point, and if i had i would have reacted with manic laughter. Do people not realize just how fucking big the arsenal of the worlds only superpower and three more of the top 10 arms producers is? What, do they think a couple shoulder-mounted weapons, a couple artillery pieces and an apc here and there breaks the bank?

When Ukraine gets a couple hundred F35s i'll start wondering if we may be overdoing it, not before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    I hadnt heard that talking point, and if i had i would have reacted with manic laughter. Do people not realize just how fucking big the arsenal of the worlds only superpower and three more of the top 10 arms producers is? What, do they think a couple shoulder-mounted weapons, a couple artillery pieces and an apc here and there breaks the bank?

When Ukraine gets a couple hundred F35s i'll start wondering if we may be overdoing it, not before.
    Bloomberg has slight pro russian bias. Handling oligarch money was a good source of income for everyone in the finance world.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post

The Russian reddit sockpuppets have been grasping at any straw lately, but the alarmism comes from the defence manufacturers who want the money-taps turned back on like in the good times of the 80s
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

$40 billion in US funding is insane though. I'm sure the ROI in terms of increase to global wealth from absorbing Ukraine into the anglosphere will be outstanding, but I'm also equally sure none of the average American taxpayer is going to see any benefit from that. Meanwhile, my best friend who has liver damage can't afford health insurance.

40b is nothing. It really, truly is. RUS has gained 3-5x that in o&g sales in last 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    [Twitter]1526329765065539592[/Twitter]
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

American weapons are pouring into Ukraine. Papa Biden is in a battle of freedom versus tyranny.

https://www.vox.com/23069517/ukraine...-weapons-chart

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yeah, that guy is going to fall out of a window any day now.
    Bad eyesight you see.

Quote Originally Posted by August View Post
    $40 billion in US funding is insane though. I'm sure the ROI in terms of increase to global wealth from absorbing Ukraine into the anglosphere will be outstanding, but I'm also equally sure none of the average American taxpayer is going to see any benefit from that. Meanwhile, my best friend who has liver damage can't afford health insurance.
    Europe thanks your friend for his sacrifice.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

That 40b wasn't going to the fix your friends liver fund regardless

That 40billion is a sunk cost, they are sending older equipment which would need replacing at some point anyway. But I also agree America's military spending is insanely high at the expense of services and support.

It's also a goddamb lot cheaper than allowing pootin to steal Ukraine and it's 40 million people and comparitively well developed industry (including especially arms btw) and then fighting a richer, better equipped Russia in the Baltic States and Poland.

You have to look at US's economy, 40b USD is not a lot.
    Second, if no giving this aid to Ukraine, would cause the conflict to escalate. Then it would cost helluva lot more money.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Ukrainian Genetic Resource Bank destroyed by Russian shelling. Even the Germans did their outmost preserve this irreplaceable collection of seeds.
    The Russians turned 160.000 varieties into ash.
    https://theins.ru/en/news/251319

Such is Russia...

iirc there is a huge global gene/cryo bank on one of the nordic islands. I hope most is stored there.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..