hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1144 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 14464410441094113411411142114311441145114611471154 ... LastLast
Results 22,861 to 22,880 of 23252

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

Just an unarmored vehicle hit by the "pellets" HIMARS missile.
    This weapon is just terrifying! Holes in that truck, so clean the metal offered no resistance

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV..._hit_by_himars
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

TOS-1 is terrifying. This is just effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    US military is briefing that its likely Ukrainian air defence gone astray, so cool your jets
    Whether it was a Ukrainian S-300 or a Russian KH-whatever, the correct response is the same: announce that in the light of, etc, very regrettable, blah blah, regardless of where it came from whargle garble, ensure no further loss of life, mumble grumble, NATO reserves the right to intercept any missile on a heading that could enter NATO territory, and then get them Patriots etc set up about 3 yards inside the Polish border and give at least Western Ukraine some missile cover. That means much less chance of a UKR S-300 even being in a position to go astray into Poland again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    US military is briefing that its likely Ukrainian air defence gone astray, so cool your jets
    Whether it was a Ukrainian S-300 or a Russian KH-whatever, the correct response is the same: announce that in the light of, etc, very regrettable, blah blah, regardless of where it came from whargle garble, ensure no further loss of life, mumble grumble, NATO reserves the right to intercept any missile on a heading that could enter NATO territory, and then get them Patriots etc set up about 3 yards inside the Polish border and give at least Western Ukraine some missile cover. That means much less chance of a UKR S-300 even being in a position to go astray into Poland again.
    Poland (and in extension NATO) seems very, very sure this was a Ukr fired S300. Poland PM is asking Ukraine to stop saying it was Russia and just admit it and move on as further arguing against it could put tension on relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

In Nordstream sabotage news

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ives-sabotage/

Sweden finds explosive traces at Nord Stream blast sites, confirms sabotage
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Winter is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Winter is here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/com...orces_russian/

They are all going to die. Of all people I thought russians would know staying alive below zero is all about insulation.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Winter is here.

They are all going to die. Of all people I thought russians would know staying alive below zero is all about insulation.
    The Russians are amateurs compared with finns: the tactical bicycle dismount

https://youtu.be/YDFtZXDNBZ8?t=39

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Winter is here.

The Russians are amateurs compared with finns: the tactical bicycle dismount

https://youtu.be/YDFtZXDNBZ8?t=39
    I have a sudden, weird urge to play War Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Poland (and in extension NATO) seems very, very sure this was a Ukr fired S300. Poland PM is asking Ukraine to stop saying it was Russia and just admit it and move on as further arguing against it could put tension on relationship.
    v0v the correct response remains to shoot down russian missiles.
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Perun on the Kherson campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxR1jmZTLew

That is why we always had the pleasure to put on snow chains on the offroad lorries before playing in the mud in the Swedish army.

It was an absolute arse to get them on and then off afterwards but the added traction was greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    That is why we always had the pleasure to put on snow chains on the offroad lorries before playing in the mud in the Swedish army.

It was an absolute arse to get them on and then off afterwards but the added traction was greatly appreciated.
    This is also why we are seeing so few personal and vehicle casualties on the daily reports. Until the ground properly freezes, difficult to move around.

When I remember the roads that I barely managed to drive a van through in Ukraine I can attest to the above point.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Another bravery of VDV troops. The replies are pure gold.

Another bravery of VDV troops. The replies are pure gold.

Zelensky posted a petition oh his site. A proposal to exchange the monument of Catherine II in Odesa for the return of our raccoon.