hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1110 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 11061010101060110011071108110911101111111211131120 ... LastLast
Results 22,181 to 22,200 of 22902

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

Cascade failures, just like we familiar with from EVE
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

The conspiracy take; its bad to have your troops and "friends" in places where tactical nukes will drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    The conspiracy take; its bad to have your troops and "friends" in places where tactical nukes will drop.
    I do find this a concern, if Ukr wil invade RusRus proper tactical nukes will fly.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    I do find this a concern, if Ukr wil invade RusRus proper tactical nukes will fly.
    They wont, that Im sure of. But I can absolutely see them sending things that go boom across the boarder into Rus territory if they try to hide behind the line and keep shelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

What is going on? Internet reading too much into it?

Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    What is going on? Internet reading too much into it?
    Internet reading too much into it. It's a classic my friend's friend said. The webcams show normal traffic.

I would like to welcome the nation and armed forces of Russia to being called "Vodka swilling surrender-monkeys" for the next generation or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Crimea ain't RusRus proper though
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Crimea ain't RusRus proper though
    If Ukraine wanted to invade russia proper they would be in Belgorod 2 days ago. Russians taught they will and even started evacuating civilian population. But for some weird reason Ukraine stopped at russian border.

Assuming Ukraine clears all of its territories of invaders, Crimea included, and wants to negotiate a peace treaty with Russia, demanding monetary reparations for the loss of life and damage caused, what leverage would Ukraine have over Russia to enforce it? What stops the Russians from simply going: "peace yes, money no, and if you start shit over that, we'll nuke you"? I know, I'm simplifying this ad absurdum, but I'm curious to know if a military victory of that scope would actually be enough for Russia to treat any negotiations honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Assuming Ukraine clears all of its territories of invaders, Crimea included, and wants to negotiate a peace treaty with Russia, demanding monetary reparations for the loss of life and damage caused, what leverage would Ukraine have over Russia to enforce it? What stops the Russians from simply going: "peace yes, money no, and if you start shit over that, we'll nuke you"? I know, I'm simplifying this ad absurdum, but I'm curious to know if a military victory of that scope would actually be enough for Russia to treat any negotiations honestly.
    russia, negotiations and honestly do not belong in the same sentence as Germany is learning last few months. Tbh if they gtfo from Ukraine that's good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    russia, negotiations and honestly do not belong in the same sentence as Germany is learning last few months. Tbh if they gtfo from Ukraine that's good enough.
    Im pretty sure West needs to keep up sanctions and ease it little by little, and any sign of Russian non-compliance with peace treaty and its turned up again.

No one will trust Russia's word ever again.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    I think we need to petition a lot of game development studios to rebalance their games.
    It's a part of their propaganda effort. And Gaijin even made some donations to Wagner Group. So go figure...
    Source on this?
    https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...e-adverts.html
    That had nothing to do with the wagner group as far as I can see. I mean its not a good look either way but still.

That gas pipeline, for one thing

I think we need to petition a lot of game development studios to rebalance their games.
    It's a part of their propaganda effort. And Gaijin even made some donations to Wagner Group. So go figure...
    Source on this?
    https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...e-adverts.html
    That had nothing to do with the wagner group as far as I can see. I mean its not a good look either way but still.
    There were threads both on their forums and reddits with more details but they went full stalin photographs on them. Web archive might be better place to look, or maybe google will suffice but needs more attention than 30s search.

Ukraine won't touch russian territory as they will be painted as invaders and lose the moral high ground. They just want their territory back is a pretty simple message everyone can get behind.

The peace negotiation with Russia will probably not involve reparations or even handing over war criminals but instead be an agreement to end hostilities with reassurance from West that full sanctions plus military intervention will happen for any future invasions.

Spoiler:

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    The tides have truly turned.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs