hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1054 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 545549541004104410511052105310541055105610571064 ... LastLast
Results 21,061 to 21,080 of 21630

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

Ukrainian drones sink two Raptor patrol boats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btnBwUd3Fjw

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    Ukrainian drones sink two Raptor patrol boats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btnBwUd3Fjw
    Better: https://nitter.eu/clashreport/status...873305276416#m

For some odd reason the second boat sunk 15ish minutes after the first was going all out and dodging like no tomorrow.

Apparently the Russians fed another 40 tanks today to achieve maybe a kilometer or two of farmland. IDK, when you're burning through half a fully equipped tank division a day to achieve the square root of fuck all, it might be time to consider a different direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Apparently the Russians fed another 40 tanks today to achieve maybe a kilometer or two of farmland. IDK, when you're burning through half a fully equipped tank division a day to achieve the square root of fuck all, it might be time to consider a different direction.
    It's a daring economic stimulus strategy; think of all the jobs replacing those tanks and controlling the media to deny that they were lost in the first place. Putin is this era's greatest financial mind, clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

Meanwhile, on russian state TV:

https://youtu.be/r4eJvwtQJu4

There's one for New York also.

Can't someone pay a vodka fuelled russian rage machine to put a bullet in Putin already, get this shit over with.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

What is the source for this? My understanding was more that Russia was being conservative with their approach instead relying on artillery to provide a rolling barrage then sticking a flag on the rubble of the village and this will continue until Ukraine get more artillery to the front line to counter battery.

I'm not sure what tactics Russia can adapt to, considering their existing commitments and the time pressure they are under with sanctions and more equipment coming into Ukraine?

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Awful thread title change.
    I was going to make a suggestion, then I realized Duckslayer would whine about it regardless. So, let's give him a chance to come up with a title.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    What is the source for this? My understanding was more that Russia was being conservative with their approach instead relying on artillery to provide a rolling barrage then sticking a flag on the rubble of the village and this will continue until Ukraine get more artillery to the front line to counter battery.

I'm not sure what tactics Russia can adapt to, considering their existing commitments and the time pressure they are under with sanctions and more equipment coming into Ukraine?
    Opposite. They try to roll in quick, call victory, make sure everyone covers it in media then in a matter of hours fall back while Ukraine retakes it. Repeat until people realize they're cheering taking over and conquest of same area multiple times. Absolutely zero gains with real tactical or strategic value with huge toll and attrition as a result of aiming for aforementioned pr 'wins'. Meanwhile Ukraine is getting ready for a big counteroffensive push, with all the given equipment being stockpiled near the front to facilitate it. Should be a matter of few weeks.
    Last edited by rufuske; May 2 2022 at 11:33:19 PM.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Looks like sham trials are on the menu: https://imgur.com/gallery/NIQEBip

Russia's economy could spiral into a depression under an EU oil embargo. An energy analyst breaks down why Moscow won't be able to rely on China and India to fill the gap: https://markets.businessinsider.com/..._medium=social
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

I was going to make a suggestion, then I realized Duckslayer would whine about it regardless. So, let's give him a chance to come up with a title.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZT3nlxuXl0&t=960s

Ukraine Invasion: Anything you can Pyong I can Yang Better
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

im i living rent free in your nonce head?

Grim for all involved

My suggestion is to not change thread titles to the meme of the day but if you have to, check with your peers to see if they have ever once found you to be funny
    Last edited by Duckslayer; May 3 2022 at 09:00:13 AM.

Do you need a hug m8?

40 vehicles maybe, not 40 tanks. But still have not found any sources, and definitely no reliable ones, on even that happening.
    I would love for it to be true and 40 tanks but lets not post shit like that without something real to back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

If 75% those vehicles are trucks/fuel bowsers that's almost worse for the Russians.

If 75% those vehicles are trucks/fuel bowsers that's almost worse for the Russians.
    Its probably 1/3rd tanks and 2/3rd IFV.
    Fuel trucks don't go to the front line before it is secured.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    In a competent, well-trained army yes! In a Russian army ...

In the first days of the invasion the Russians looted a John Deer farming equipment showroom and trucked combine harvesters and other equipment back to Russia and Chechnya. Once the GPS uplinks turned on as the looters tried to use their stolen equipment kill codes were sent bricking the machines. The Russians were not impressed but no John Deer service technician was available to take their calls.
    Last edited by Maximillian; May 3 2022 at 12:43:06 PM.

From what I've read, the Russians actually are the ones who are top-notch at hacking the John Deer firmware. And farmers in the U.S. use their hacks for years to circumvent that dreaded DRM John Deer has implemented. So I wouldn't be surprised if that bricking turns out only to be temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    In a competent, well-trained army yes! In a Russian army ...

In the first days of the invasion the Russians looted a John Deer farming equipment showroom and trucked combine harvesters and other equipment back to Russia and Chechnya. Once the GPS uplinks turned on as the looters tried to use their stolen equipment kill codes were sent bricking the machines. The Russians were not impressed but no John Deer service technician was available to take their calls.
    Damm, I was so impatient to see them at 9th of May loot-parade. My hopes are now for demilitarized washing machines, stolen grain trucks and i-pods presented to the people.