hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1056 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 565569561006104610531054105510561057105810591066 ... LastLast
Results 21,101 to 21,120 of 21631

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

The fat weasel is just laying the ground work to distancing himself from Putin and Russia's actions once the defeat comes ... "I was never on Putin's side". Like how Transnistria was supposed to attack from the West into Ukraine as part of the three day plan but quickly changed its mind the moment it saw things going of the rails (Transnistria needs to go too).

Quote Originally Posted by FooB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FooB View Post
    hi i just came out of post retirement to laugh at russians and wonder if razor has been sent off to get shot in the face by a byraktar yet

lel
    He decided to take a break from posting whilst wishing for the warcrime to end swiftly and successfully.
    So in true Russian fashion he legged it and either shat himself or shot himself?
    People will excuse his shit non stop then white knight him when he doesn't say horrid shit for a week because he'd look personally retarded. He never expressed anything other than disappointment he wasn't right and as for the war crimes posted some shit in the discord about the poor seperatists once then stopped posting after other vatniks started taking the reigns on spewing RUS shit.

At that point almost everyone realizes we're bleeding mother russia now. Even Orban and his cronies are trying to secure Kiev area rebuilding contracts. France have gave up on Volstok-Paris axis, Germany starts to build gas ports with first one being ready in Wilhelmshaven in few months. You will see a lot less internet marxists etc, russian propops won't really be able to afford them. Also witness left wing propaganda either trying to distance themselves or run completely into the ground. And it's not a good thing, I hope sanity remains, no matter how war doldrums are now going to be used to mobilize vote base.
    Last edited by rufuske; May 6 2022 at 02:58:26 AM.

The right seems more in bed with Putin than the left. The left may dream of the USSR but the right dreams of ethnic cleansing.

Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

CNN: 90% of howitzers pledged by US arrive in Ukraine.
    According to a senior U.S. defense official on May 4, nearly 90,000 of the 144,000 pledged projectile ammunition to pair with the 90 received howitzers have also arrived.

Next on wish list are M270 MLRS and M142 HIMARS.

hey why do russians play dota?

because its the only way they can experience getting fed before dying in poverty.

zing.

i was planning to write some more but they all disappeared from dota for some reason. now its all private profiles and silence. its like heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post

tl;dr we're not as close as we were during p. much all of the Cold War.
    Assuming Russia is a rational actor and sticks to their doctrine. Personally I think they are[...]
    For the longest time, I shared that impression. But given how irrational the decision to go to war in the first place was and how all Russian actors behaved since then, I'm no longer that sure.

Just a few years ago, Russia masterfully and effectively manipulated the U.S.' public opinion and played Trump and his cronies. And this February Putin decides to invade the Ukraine, totally underestimating - which I attribute to a dire lack of intel - Ukraine's willingness to defend their country, the reaction of basically the whole world and apparently overestimating Russia's military capabilities.

That doesn't look very rational to me, as rational for me means "act upon solid facts". And I assume a former member of an intelligence service would know how to weed out rumors/potentially false information from true facts.

There were rumors last night Ukraine might have attacked a russianfrigate, Grigorivic class

And now:

And confirmed.

Last edited by Miep; May 6 2022 at 11:43:15 AM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Still just a really strong rumor, until some actual photos or independent proof arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    I think I have seen that exact same picture before claiming to be something other.

Yeah: https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...rship_on_fire/ from 2nd of March.

Reverse image search is a friend for big claims.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

current verdict out on that one seems to be that is is made in arm3, and has the wrong radar on the ship.

But there seems to be somewhat unusual congregation of spy planes and drones at the black sea. Something might have happened but we don't know for sure yet. Hopefully it is a sunk russian frigate

Why the fuck are British and American politicians and officials confirming intelligence sharing, encouraging attacks on Russia and suggesting regine change.

I like a good gloat at the latest Russian fuckup, but I'm just a random twat. These statements seem massively counter-productive.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...moskva-ukraine
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...skvaXX1_XitHkv
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...-says-minister

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV...karov_frigate/

Not sure if this is Makarov, or Essen that got damaged early in April.
    Both are of the same class.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

same video as above and still quite disputed, with the strongest argument being that it is from arma 3 with TB hud. We shall wait and see

Unfortunately there so far have been zero evidence of the ship being hit from satelite imagery, and there have been passes over the area. Also no official claims from Ukraine like we got with the Moscow. No distress messages caught on SDR like with the Moscow.

I really hope the ship got hit but there isn't much supporting evidence. Strongest is that the foreign and nato intelligence planes for some reason decided to hang around in the same area. When the Moscow was hit the nato awacs left the general area in a hurry.

We shall see what the next few days bring. Would be really sweet if the frigate was really hit, but my doubts are rising.