hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1052 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 525529521002104210491050105110521053105410551062 ... LastLast
Results 21,021 to 21,040 of 21631

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

There are 2 explanations: reading is hard or Ukrainians hacked the bridge.

Btw yesterday Russia fired missiles into Kyiv while the head of the UN visited the city. If launching missiles while the UN Sec Gen visits is not the clearest possible message that Putin doesn't want to negotiate, I don't know what is. Unfortunately all the heavy gear will be use at full potential in May, maybe beginning of June, so Putin have 2-3 weeks to conquer Donbas.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Using the Lend Lease Act is awesome on another level. I'm looking forward to Russia trying to paint that act as evil when they were a big recipient of it in WWII. They received 20% of the value of the Lend Lease Act during WWII, the second biggest recipient after the UK (60%). The total sum was $50b. Adjusted for inflation that would be $500b.
    Why would that be hard?
    They are now promoting death by nuclear holocaust as preferable to living?
    Given the choice of a quick death by nuclear holocaust or a long suffering by climate change, I'm not sure what I prefer ...

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Using the Lend Lease Act is awesome on another level. I'm looking forward to Russia trying to paint that act as evil when they were a big recipient of it in WWII. They received 20% of the value of the Lend Lease Act during WWII, the second biggest recipient after the UK (60%). The total sum was $50b. Adjusted for inflation that would be $500b.
    Why would that be hard?
    They are now promoting death by nuclear holocaust as preferable to living?
    I am not sure that the “red button” system functions according to the declared data and it’s not one person that decides, someone will refuse. There are lots of people there and there is no single “red” button. Besides, plutonium fuel must be changed every 10 years and only God knows how many works.

Last edited by Candy Crush; April 29 2022 at 07:25:03 PM.

Even if just 10% of the nuclear weapons function that will still be more than enough. It is just insanity to go "oh, not all of them will work and not all of them will be laucnhed" meanwhile we have indoctrinated people sending retaliatory missiles towards UN, evacuation points etc in Ukraine due to the propaganda saying Ukrainian nazis eat children and have murdered 400k of them. So I wouldn't be willing to bet on the probably most hardline indoctrinated people Putin all refusing to launch.

I mean, if Putin had given the reason for invasion as "must secure supply of kitchen and bathroom appliances" it would have been a lot less stupid than the current narrative.

But as far as that tweet goes, if true; [Mr.Burns]"Excellent!"[/Mr.Burns]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    LOL, way too complicated. They were so close but missed by miles. 88 is a identifier/cypher used by Neo-Nazis pointing to the 8th letter of the alphabet, H.
    nevar forget

LOL, way too complicated. They were so close but missed by miles. 88 is a identifier/cypher used by Neo-Nazis pointing to the 8th letter of the alphabet, H.
    I was also wondering why they don't just give the simple 88 = HH explanation. Easier to sell to the public too, especially when the 88 cypher is widely used by the neo-nazis and often seen in memes etc.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    I was also wondering why they don't just give the simple 88 = HH explanation. Easier to sell to the public too, especially when the 88 cypher is widely used by the neo-nazis and often seen in memes etc.
    tanks going into ukraine have treads

treads = feet

Mila Kunis is Ukranian

88?

88%

ladies and gentlemen, we got em

wow, not missing much after you got banned off the discord

ngl that got an actual chuckle out of me
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Awful thread title change.

Last edited by Nordstern; May 1 2022 at 02:51:55 AM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

The Ghost is nice propaganda, this is the second time someone has claimed an identity and him being killed, UA sources are still saying that there is no ghost and there certainly isn't a pilot with the claimed 40 kills. In all likelyhood the UA airforce might not even have 40 confirmed kills to it's name yet total.

I am the ghost of Kiev
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I am the ghost of Kiev
    Russian spy spotted

I'm the ghost and so is my wife?

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    The Ghost is nice propaganda, this is the second time someone has claimed an identity and him being killed, UA sources are still saying that there is no ghost and there certainly isn't a pilot with the claimed 40 kills. In all likelyhood the UA airforce might not even have 40 confirmed kills to it's name yet total.
    It is just normal war propaganda in 2022. Doesn't not matter if its true. People who want to will gobble it up. And that is the audience. Nothing new at all. Bit more effective in 2022 tho. Nobody cares about retracting a tiktok etc.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..