hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 825 of 1005 FirstFirst ... 325725775815822823824825826827828835875925 ... LastLast
Results 16,481 to 16,500 of 20095

Thread: Ukraine: 3.6 roetgens/hour edition

  1. #16481
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,376
    Ok, seems i have to formulate it a bit different

    THE RUSSKIE IS COMING. IN MASS.

    UA Generalstaff:
    As of 12:00 the enemy tries to encircle or troops. Storm after storm, pounds with GRADs, tanks, artillery.
    Focus seems to be Marinka, first reports russians have taken it already.
    Press officer 28th ua brigade few hours ago;
    28th brigade press offic.: 1500 militants w tank battalion support launched an attack on Marinka. They shoot from all available weapons
    Last edited by Miep; June 3 2015 at 10:06:26 AM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  2. #16482
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,265
    So what UKR tanks do they have vs the Rus ones?

    And what did Rus bring to the party tank wise?

  3. #16483
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    Ruskies need to put GoPro cameras on their tonks and live stream it

    Or maybe American spy satelites should livestream everything. And then we can pick a side and cheer for one or the other side
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  4. #16484
    Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Ok, seems i have to formulate it a bit different for you....
    It wasn't a denial. Shelling just happens to be what's in the video.

  5. #16485
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Ok, seems i have to formulate it a bit different for you....
    It wasn't a denial. Shelling just happens to be what's in the video.
    sorry, got it wrong. edited post


    Marinka from a resident
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  6. #16486
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Ok, seems i have to formulate it a bit different for you....
    It wasn't a denial. Shelling just happens to be what's in the video.
    sorry, got it wrong. edited post


    Marinka from a resident
    Looks like a chimney fire. One 6 kilo fire extinguisher should be enough...
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  7. #16487
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,376
    Russian media reports Marinka fas fallen
    http://rusvesna.su/news/1433323678

    edit, wrong link
    Last edited by Miep; June 3 2015 at 10:33:46 AM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  8. #16488

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    10,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Ok, seems i have to formulate it a bit different

    THE RUSSKIE IS COMING. IN MASS.
    AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Don Rumata; June 3 2015 at 12:16:03 PM.

  9. #16489

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    10,260
    I can only find reports of 7 wounded Ukrainian servicemen and 3 civilians. Nothing more on Twitter and other sites.

    I can only assume it is because Ukraine's power grid has been completely wiped out by EMP pulses from Russian strategic nuclear strikes.

    Edit: according to multiple sources, Mar'inka is under control of Ukrainian forces, they are mopping up remnants of attackers.

    Update:

    Last edited by Don Rumata; June 3 2015 at 01:10:46 PM.

  10. #16490
    Tetsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7, 2013
    Posts
    2,066
    My sources are telling me that in the greatest Russian deployment since Afghanistan, Mar'inka has turned into a modern day Stalingrad with both sides suffering a loss of life on par with 9/11 every two hours.



    All indications are that the entire Russian armed forces have invaded and they're currently in a pitched battle for control of a town of 10,000 people. This is not more of the same that has been going on for months now, this is really the big one guys.

  11. #16491
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    My sources are telling me that in the greatest Russian deployment since Afghanistan, Mar'inka has turned into a modern day Stalingrad with both sides suffering a loss of life on par with 9/11 every two hours.



    All indications are that the entire Russian armed forces have invaded and they're currently in a pitched battle for control of a town of 10,000 people. This is not more of the same that has been going on for months now, this is really the big one guys.
    Are your sources from the Miep news agency?

    Miep your talents are wasted on a paltry lot like us, you should make some kind of profitable news site, you've got a talent.


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  12. #16492

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    10,260
    Has anybody heard from Miep recently? Did he get caught up in the crossfire?

  13. #16493
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Has anybody heard from Miep recently? Did he get caught up in the crossfire?
    Made it barely through ... iam @ work and its a busy day, cant post stuff 24/7
    Also i fear its a waste of time updating here as often as i did, if anyone wants updates follow my twitter https://twitter.com/CapYossarian account or the discussion in the arrse.co.uk forum
    ---------------------
    Ukrainian troops redeploy heavy weapons to counter militia offensive - Ukrainian General Staff
    http://t.co/aDIjwdgfuO

    just follow https://twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba for updates he collects and translates nearly everything

    edit, forgot link

    edit 2
    Last edited by Miep; June 3 2015 at 02:25:42 PM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  14. #16494

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    10,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...its a waste of time updating here as often as i did...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    arrse.co.uk
    arrse indeed...

  15. #16495
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...its a waste of time updating here as often as i did...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    arrse.co.uk
    arrse indeed...
    you used to be more entertaining
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  16. #16496
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Has anybody heard from Miep recently? Did he get caught up in the crossfire?
    No such luck I'm afraid. He's still safely ensconced in his mother basement, far far away from anything more dangerous than the sharp end of a twatter account.

  17. #16497
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...its a waste of time updating here as often as i did...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    arrse.co.uk
    arrse indeed...
    you used to be more entertaining
    Well, I'm laughing ...

    You're still an arrse though ...

  18. #16498
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,376

    lol


    edit, first reports in press
    Last edited by Miep; June 3 2015 at 02:38:17 PM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  19. #16499
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,265
    so.... its happening, for realziez?

  20. #16500
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    so.... its happening, for realziez?
    Miep seems to think so. So probably not, no ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •