hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 185865666768
Results 1,341 to 1,348 of 1348

Thread: Oculus/Facebook merger

  1. #1341

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Ooh, cameras on the front looks like. That could be a huge deal.
    Existing Vive has that as well, its just not very good quality.

  2. #1342
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    new Vive Pro announced at CES

    Resolution is 1,440 x 1,600 per eye @ 615 ppi
    Good stuffs

  3. #1343
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,831
    Finally got around to configuring my Rift today. The little demo taking place in the van was neat, but Mission:ISS made me queasy. I'm looking forward to playing John Wick Chronicles, Archangel and H3VR.

    Oh, and in case you're wondering: a quad-core i3 has absolutely no problems running VR, so no need for a high-end CPU.
    Last edited by Nordstern; March 6 2018 at 04:13:19 PM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  4. #1344
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Finally got around to configuring my Rift today. The little demo taking place in the van was neat, but Mission:ISS made me queasy. I'm looking forward to playing John Wick Chronicles, Archangel and H3VR.

    Oh, and in case you're wondering: a quad-core i3 has absolutely no problems running VR, so no need for a high-end CPU.
    Youre gonna be GPU limited in VR, not cpu limited.

  5. #1345
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Finally got around to configuring my Rift today. The little demo taking place in the van was neat, but Mission:ISS made me queasy. I'm looking forward to playing John Wick Chronicles, Archangel and H3VR.

    Oh, and in case you're wondering: a quad-core i3 has absolutely no problems running VR, so no need for a high-end CPU.
    Youre gonna be GPU limited in VR, not cpu limited.
    Well, I'm running a RX580 4GB, which seems adequate.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  6. #1346
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Finally got around to configuring my Rift today. The little demo taking place in the van was neat, but Mission:ISS made me queasy. I'm looking forward to playing John Wick Chronicles, Archangel and H3VR.

    Oh, and in case you're wondering: a quad-core i3 has absolutely no problems running VR, so no need for a high-end CPU.
    Youre gonna be GPU limited in VR, not cpu limited.
    Well, I'm running a RX580 4GB, which seems adequate.
    similar to a gtx 970 for vr right? adequate covers it. Probably explains the quesiness in the iss demo though as you won't be hitting 90fps consistently without micro stuttering. had similar issues myself in eve valkarie

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  7. #1347
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,831
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  8. #1348
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    That looks fantastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •