hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: #62 Winners Bracket Final - Warlords of the Deep vs Winner #61 19:20-20:40

#62 Winners Bracket Final - Warlords of the Deep vs Winner #61 19:20-20:40

The grand finale of the New Eden Open Tournament 2. Warlords of the Deep will face the winner of match #61 (Thingy vs WeHurt). This will be a best of 5 match, Warlords will start with a 1 match lead for having won the winners bracket. The winners of this match will walk away with $12,000 and the losers will receive $8,000. I fully expect this to be a rematch of the winners bracket semifinals with Hydra going up against their practice partners Thingy.
    Last edited by Mawderator; March 16 2014 at 05:42:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    P.S. mawd, are you actually korean, and do you even have T2 heavy or sentry drones yet?
    Do you think the R0nin don't know your SP deficiency? 1234

I fully expect this to be a rematch of the winners bracket semifinals with Hydra going up against their practice partners Thingy.
    Well you called it. THINGY vs. WotD for the finals. Hopefully this is a good match.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawderator View Post
    The grand finale of the New Eden Open Tournament 2. Warlords of the Deep will face the winner of match #61 (Thingy vs WeHurt). This will be a best of 5 match, Warlords will start with a 1 match lead for having won the winners bracket. The winners of this match will walk away with $12,000 and the losers will receive $8,000. I fully expect this to be a rematch of the winners bracket semifinals with Hydra going up against their practice partners Thingy.
    1 Person walk away.

And WotD takes it easily. I'm happy for them, but it wasn't a very good final series.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    1 Person walk away.