hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: #55 - 1700 - German Ski Lesson vs. ;Drop Table Users

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar

#55 - 1700 - German Ski Lesson vs. ;Drop Table Users

Seldarine's Suddenly Spaceships team vs. People I have yet to figure out where they are from but they have done pretty well so far.

edit: Drop Table looks like a bunch of current and former 0utbreak members, which explains why they are p. good at this tournament thing.

In any case, eve-bet's current line based on 22bn of placed bets favors the Ski Lesson to continue to be more useful, 1.48 to 2.3x payouts for ski lesson and Drop Table, respectively.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar
    http://null-sec.com/neoii/#/match/54

Suddenly spaceships brings a golem/phoon setup.
    semicolon brings a damnation setup with vigilant/af support

Seldarine's team went down early and was only able to kill the guardian late. Everything but the golem went down for German Ski Lesson.

CCP miscounted and claimed Seld's golem bringing down a damnation would win them the match, which DID happen with 30 seconds left, but Semicolon was still 1 point ahead at that point.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus Tenebros View Post
    CCP miscounted Dolan can't do math and claimed Seld's golem bringing down a damnation would win them the match, which DID happen with 30 seconds left, but Semicolon was still 1 point ahead at that point.
    FYP.
    "We need less dakka dakka!" -No one. Ever.