hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 97 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Wargame: Red Dragon

Wargame: Red Dragon

Pre-order with BETA access is out, BETA will be out it the next few days according to the steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/251060/

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

Last time someone posted about it, it was broken as fuck anyone know how it is now?

dont worry i like your thread

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Last time someone posted about it, it was broken as fuck anyone know how it is now?
    close beta ended, fuck knows.

tbh i am more interested in the minor DLC's myself.

also, that trailer has nothing to do with gameplay.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    close beta ended, fuck knows.

tbh i am more interested in the minor DLC's myself.

also, that trailer has nothing to do with gameplay.
    Most EVE trailers have nothing to do with gameplay either.

Far as I know they are aware and changing some shit. Took them a million moons to fix ALB though, so fuck knows.

Open beta is sometime next week, just FYI

So who pre-purchased and is playing this beta? Is it good? I was tempted to buy it on sale and get beta access, but I am so busy lately that I have not been gaming much and am not sure I will have time to play. So...I wanted to hear what people had to say about it. Surprised there is no feedback yet.

Beta isnt out yet, but i have bought it and will report back once its out, which according to the forum mods should be within the end of next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

red fagon
    remove rice

will get it if there are P-700

Bought it, there are so many closed beta videos now online, it convinced me that this is a game worth buying.

Can't wait test it, someone I talked to yesterday informed me that open beta should start today..
    When you get to HELL...Tell'em that I'we sent you...U'll get a group discount !

i doubt it, a pity really i want to stomp Chinese and North Koreans with my mighty Danish deck.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Hmm, Danish deck, that means, Saab Draken and F16's, perhaps M109 arty? what tanks? Leopard???

Wonder if the game takes into account the strange mixxmatch of the Norwegian Leos....

pretty much of a copy pasta of my current one.

so that's M113 command, 2 cards of trucks 1 card of FOB
    3 cards of Livgarden 2 cards of Hamlet, 1 card of Hjemmeværnet (Home guard in M6, everybody else in PNMK, the 25mm autocannon rape-train does not stop for anything, plus they act as additional chopper defenses)
    2 cards of Centurion 5/2-DK, 3 cards of Leopard 1A3-DK
    1 card of M109, 1 card of M125, 1 card of Hawks
    1 card of M41-DK, 1 card of Spejderne, 1 card of Cayouse Defender (FFAR one)
    2 cards of M113 TOW, 1 card of M113 TOW2, 2 cards of Vildkat (more autocannons! MORE!)
    1 card of F-16 Blk. 15, 2 cards of F-16 Blk. 1, 2 cards of Drakens

i might be forgetting something here, but basically, a bit of everything, Drakens are basically disposable, the Bullpups will butcher any tank in a single pass (even T-80U's) the Blk 1's are excellent against everything, why pick between tube artillery types when you can have both ? and the Infantry is really fucking scary, those MG3's coupled with Carl Gustavs means the citys are scary to enter, just dont sit on the edges.

the strength of the deck is not so much in the individual units, but the fact that i have the whole toolbox on hand, chopper spam incoming ? hide the autocannons and bring more cheap Hamlet dudes, T-80's ? that's what drakens are for, possibly using the blk. 15 as a SAM bait, infantry rush ? i can outrush you motherfucker! airspam ? Hawks are surprisingly capable despite being cheap, also since there's two Cards of hamlets to work with it's less of a problem.

the biggest problem is 2800m AGTM's on choppers.
    Viking, n.:

I dont think i have the energy to get this, ALB completly drained me after a couple of months playing it requires way to much full on focus for much to long. And that ignores the rage inducing stupidity of people (me included more often than not). It is almost too good in achieving what it is aiming for.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    Beta isnt out yet, but i have bought it and will report back once its out, which according to the forum mods should be within the end of next week.
    I will end you.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    I will end you.
    go away quackbot, dont you have a my little pony topic to shitpost in ?
    Viking, n.:

I don't know why you guys rage so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    pretty much of a copy pasta of my current one.

so that's M113 command, 2 cards of trucks 1 card of FOB
    3 cards of Livgarden 2 cards of Hamlet, 1 card of Hjemmeværnet (Home guard in M6, everybody else in PNMK, the 25mm autocannon rape-train does not stop for anything, plus they act as additional chopper defenses)
    2 cards of Centurion 5/2-DK, 3 cards of Leopard 1A3-DK
    1 card of M109, 1 card of M125, 1 card of Hawks
    1 card of M41-DK, 1 card of Spejderne, 1 card of Cayouse Defender (FFAR one)
    2 cards of M113 TOW, 1 card of M113 TOW2, 2 cards of Vildkat (more autocannons! MORE!)
    1 card of F-16 Blk. 15, 2 cards of F-16 Blk. 1, 2 cards of Drakens

i might be forgetting something here, but basically, a bit of everything, Drakens are basically disposable, the Bullpups will butcher any tank in a single pass (even T-80U's) the Blk 1's are excellent against everything, why pick between tube artillery types when you can have both ? and the Infantry is really fucking scary, those MG3's coupled with Carl Gustavs means the citys are scary to enter, just dont sit on the edges.

the strength of the deck is not so much in the individual units, but the fact that i have the whole toolbox on hand, chopper spam incoming ? hide the autocannons and bring more cheap Hamlet dudes, T-80's ? that's what drakens are for, possibly using the blk. 15 as a SAM bait, infantry rush ? i can outrush you motherfucker! airspam ? Hawks are surprisingly capable despite being cheap, also since there's two Cards of hamlets to work with it's less of a problem.

the biggest problem is 2800m AGTM's on choppers.
    Looks like a fun deck to play indeed, and I had almost right on what I suspect the Danes can field :-)
    so....can I make a Norwegian deck that is just as impressive....time will tell

norwegian deck is superior to the danes obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Swede deck, best deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Swede deck, best deck.
    You only say that cause you want to see the Strv 103 on the field :P

Source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stridsvagn_103