hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 97 12341151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1925

Thread: Wargame: Red Dragon

  1. #1
    Tordin Varglund's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,119

    Wargame: Red Dragon

    Pre-order with BETA access is out, BETA will be out it the next few days according to the steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/251060/

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

  2. #2
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,503
    Last time someone posted about it, it was broken as fuck anyone know how it is now?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    800
    dont worry i like your thread

  4. #4
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Last time someone posted about it, it was broken as fuck anyone know how it is now?
    close beta ended, fuck knows.

    tbh i am more interested in the minor DLC's myself.

    also, that trailer has nothing to do with gameplay.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  5. #5
    Izo Azlion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    3,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Last time someone posted about it, it was broken as fuck anyone know how it is now?
    close beta ended, fuck knows.

    tbh i am more interested in the minor DLC's myself.

    also, that trailer has nothing to do with gameplay.
    Most EVE trailers have nothing to do with gameplay either.

    Far as I know they are aware and changing some shit. Took them a million moons to fix ALB though, so fuck knows.

    Open beta is sometime next week, just FYI

  6. #6

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    918
    So who pre-purchased and is playing this beta? Is it good? I was tempted to buy it on sale and get beta access, but I am so busy lately that I have not been gaming much and am not sure I will have time to play. So...I wanted to hear what people had to say about it. Surprised there is no feedback yet.

  7. #7
    Tordin Varglund's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,119
    Beta isnt out yet, but i have bought it and will report back once its out, which according to the forum mods should be within the end of next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

  8. #8
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,569
    red fagon
    remove rice

    will get it if there are P-700

  9. #9
    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13, 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    376
    Bought it, there are so many closed beta videos now online, it convinced me that this is a game worth buying.

    Can't wait test it, someone I talked to yesterday informed me that open beta should start today..
    When you get to HELL...Tell'em that I'we sent you...U'll get a group discount !

  10. #10
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,826
    i doubt it, a pity really i want to stomp Chinese and North Koreans with my mighty Danish deck.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  11. #11
    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13, 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    376
    Hmm, Danish deck, that means, Saab Draken and F16's, perhaps M109 arty? what tanks? Leopard???

    Wonder if the game takes into account the strange mixxmatch of the Norwegian Leos....
    When you get to HELL...Tell'em that I'we sent you...U'll get a group discount !

  12. #12
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,826
    pretty much of a copy pasta of my current one.

    so that's M113 command, 2 cards of trucks 1 card of FOB
    3 cards of Livgarden 2 cards of Hamlet, 1 card of Hjemmeværnet (Home guard in M6, everybody else in PNMK, the 25mm autocannon rape-train does not stop for anything, plus they act as additional chopper defenses)
    2 cards of Centurion 5/2-DK, 3 cards of Leopard 1A3-DK
    1 card of M109, 1 card of M125, 1 card of Hawks
    1 card of M41-DK, 1 card of Spejderne, 1 card of Cayouse Defender (FFAR one)
    2 cards of M113 TOW, 1 card of M113 TOW2, 2 cards of Vildkat (more autocannons! MORE!)
    1 card of F-16 Blk. 15, 2 cards of F-16 Blk. 1, 2 cards of Drakens

    i might be forgetting something here, but basically, a bit of everything, Drakens are basically disposable, the Bullpups will butcher any tank in a single pass (even T-80U's) the Blk 1's are excellent against everything, why pick between tube artillery types when you can have both ? and the Infantry is really fucking scary, those MG3's coupled with Carl Gustavs means the citys are scary to enter, just dont sit on the edges.

    the strength of the deck is not so much in the individual units, but the fact that i have the whole toolbox on hand, chopper spam incoming ? hide the autocannons and bring more cheap Hamlet dudes, T-80's ? that's what drakens are for, possibly using the blk. 15 as a SAM bait, infantry rush ? i can outrush you motherfucker! airspam ? Hawks are surprisingly capable despite being cheap, also since there's two Cards of hamlets to work with it's less of a problem.

    the biggest problem is 2800m AGTM's on choppers.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  13. #13
    Tailn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    To close to London
    Posts
    4,818
    I dont think i have the energy to get this, ALB completly drained me after a couple of months playing it requires way to much full on focus for much to long. And that ignores the rage inducing stupidity of people (me included more often than not). It is almost too good in achieving what it is aiming for.

    "Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    19,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    Beta isnt out yet, but i have bought it and will report back once its out, which according to the forum mods should be within the end of next week.
    I will end you.

  15. #15
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    Beta isnt out yet, but i have bought it and will report back once its out, which according to the forum mods should be within the end of next week.
    I will end you.
    go away quackbot, dont you have a my little pony topic to shitpost in ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  16. #16
    Moderator DonorModerator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,070
    I don't know why you guys rage so much.

  17. #17
    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13, 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    pretty much of a copy pasta of my current one.

    so that's M113 command, 2 cards of trucks 1 card of FOB
    3 cards of Livgarden 2 cards of Hamlet, 1 card of Hjemmeværnet (Home guard in M6, everybody else in PNMK, the 25mm autocannon rape-train does not stop for anything, plus they act as additional chopper defenses)
    2 cards of Centurion 5/2-DK, 3 cards of Leopard 1A3-DK
    1 card of M109, 1 card of M125, 1 card of Hawks
    1 card of M41-DK, 1 card of Spejderne, 1 card of Cayouse Defender (FFAR one)
    2 cards of M113 TOW, 1 card of M113 TOW2, 2 cards of Vildkat (more autocannons! MORE!)
    1 card of F-16 Blk. 15, 2 cards of F-16 Blk. 1, 2 cards of Drakens

    i might be forgetting something here, but basically, a bit of everything, Drakens are basically disposable, the Bullpups will butcher any tank in a single pass (even T-80U's) the Blk 1's are excellent against everything, why pick between tube artillery types when you can have both ? and the Infantry is really fucking scary, those MG3's coupled with Carl Gustavs means the citys are scary to enter, just dont sit on the edges.

    the strength of the deck is not so much in the individual units, but the fact that i have the whole toolbox on hand, chopper spam incoming ? hide the autocannons and bring more cheap Hamlet dudes, T-80's ? that's what drakens are for, possibly using the blk. 15 as a SAM bait, infantry rush ? i can outrush you motherfucker! airspam ? Hawks are surprisingly capable despite being cheap, also since there's two Cards of hamlets to work with it's less of a problem.

    the biggest problem is 2800m AGTM's on choppers.
    Looks like a fun deck to play indeed, and I had almost right on what I suspect the Danes can field :-)
    so....can I make a Norwegian deck that is just as impressive....time will tell
    When you get to HELL...Tell'em that I'we sent you...U'll get a group discount !

  18. #18
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    1,927
    norwegian deck is superior to the danes obviously

  19. #19
    Moderator DonorModerator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    norwegian deck is superior to the danes obviously
    Swede deck, best deck.

  20. #20
    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13, 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    norwegian deck is superior to the danes obviously
    Swede deck, best deck.
    You only say that cause you want to see the Strv 103 on the field :P



    Source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stridsvagn_103
    When you get to HELL...Tell'em that I'we sent you...U'll get a group discount !

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •