hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: #36 - 1640 - 8CAS vs. Asine Hitama's Team

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar

#36 - 1640 - 8CAS vs. Asine Hitama's Team

The most heated team in this tournament so far is projected to lose to Asine Hitama's team by current eve-bet statistics. (Asine with 1.31 payout to 8CAS with a current payout of 2.87)
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus Tenebros View Post
    The most heated team in this tournament so far is projected to lose to Asine Hitama's team by current eve-bet statistics. (Asine with 1.31 payout to 8CAS with a current payout of 2.87)
    I'll never say it again, torchlight 2 is a fun game.

http://null-sec.com/neoii/#/match/35

Asine hitama brings Astartes with a rook backstop and some small support.

8CAS brought Navy Ravens (again).

8CAS was unable to effectively apply DPS throughout the match aside from a couple of initial volleys. It's quite possible the rook was rolling all blue jammers, with Asine Hitama's team assuming that they'd see caldari ships. (would explain the effectiveness of the jams against the CNRs)

In any case, the hawks of 8CAS were whittled down and the CNRs started to go down and eventually boundaried to end the match.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    http://null-sec.com/neoii/#/match/35

Asine hitama brings Astartes with a rook backstop and some small support.

8CAS brought Navy Ravens (again).

8CAS was unable to effectively apply DPS throughout the match aside from a couple of initial volleys. It's quite possible the rook was rolling all blue jammers, with Asine Hitama's team assuming that they'd see caldari ships. (would explain the effectiveness of the jams against the CNRs)

In any case, the hawks of 8CAS were whittled down and the CNRs started to go down and eventually boundaried to end the match.
    How small the game can be?

Ack! I thought I had posted something here after the match, and notice now that I hadn't. Belated congrats and "gf" to Asine on winning our match. Even though I wasn't on the field that time, it will be a long while before I see a rook in space and don't get a vague pain behind my left eye. (I still think if we damp down the rook and primary it, it goes down even with oneiros reps, but that's a story for another time.) If anyone from Asine does read this, we'd still love to know if the rook had all caldari jammers--just to settle some internal bets. Thanks for giving us an interesting match and video to work with as we go forward into other tournaments.

It doesn't look like many teams have posted AARs--and since I'm not the captain I'm loathe to do so on my own, but I feel completely comfortable thanking everyone for their support, their motivation, and the chance to sink our collective teeth into a tournament setting again. We had a great time, are still kicking ourselves at some of the opportunities that just slipped through our greedy little fingers, and are having a surprisingly-tough time accepting that we're no longer in this. We're also proud of what we think is the very first starter corp ad to air on CCP TV.

Thanks again,

Boiglio, on behalf of 8 CAS

for clarity of my summary: the boundaries at the end were honoUrable space seppuku to shorten the match, not unintentional boundaries.

for clarity of my summary: the boundaries at the end were honoUrable space seppuku to shorten the match, not unintentional boundaries.
    I wouldn't normally clarify, but in the interest of clarity of your clarity: Only one of the navy ravens flew out of the arena. That would be Robbert Smith, the "most interesting" Navy Raven pilot. To be fair, at that point there was only about 30 seconds left. Let the record reflect yada yada yada.