hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: #39 - 1740 - Epic Finns vs. Gerodian

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar

#39 - 1740 - Epic Finns vs. Gerodian

Epic Finns are currently favored by Eve-bet, with a payout of 1.39 compared to Gerodian's 2.54 odds.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus Tenebros View Post
    Epic Finns are currently favored by Eve-bet, with a payout of 1.39 compared to Gerodian's 2.54 odds.
    Yes. And then the mouse accel is still there. So yeah. In general, compared to a.

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar
    http://null-sec.com/neoii/#/match/38

Gerodian brought 3 Dominix.
    Finns brought a claymore team with t1 logi (scimitar was banned)

Gerodian somehow MASSIVELY failed to apply dps at the beginning of the match, and all 3 of their frigates apparently boundaried or got nearly alpha'd.

Gerodian FINALLY figured out which button was shoot, and completely wiped all the mid-sized ships off the Finn team.

Continuing the cripple, Finns brought zero scrams, so Domis were able to MJD to freedom: only one MJD BS was bumped (apparently BEFORE he MJD's, and failed to correct) and boundaried. A finn claymore died during this time.

Finn Claymore either capped or burned his MWD pursuing one of the two remaining domis in low armor/structure. and died.

Cripple fight concluded with the dominix team (Gerodian) managing to make some really awful mistakes but still winning.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.