hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coalition Sov Mapping

XIX currently has a NIP with both N3PL and CFC, and if CFC and HC unblue they are likely to remain NIP'd

Quote Originally Posted by LeoniaTavira View Post
    XIX currently has a NIP with both N3PL and CFC, and if CFC and HC unblue they are likely to remain NIP'd
    You know, if I didn't play eve, that would be the most confusing sentence ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

It's easy to follow when literally everyone is unblued. Doesn't make it easy though :P
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Looks like Darkness of Despair disbanded to internal conflict due to it being Ukraine and Russian members. DD was #11 for highest amount of sov systems with a total of 69.

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/99002808

I'll see about updating the coalition map tonight.
    Last edited by Marlona Sky; March 10 2014 at 10:44:35 PM.

lol wat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    Just mark the areas that cannot be invaded according to the NIP.
    There is no 'you can't invade', the CFC are free to invade PL and PL are free to invade the CFC, however its what we do with what we capture and who can help us each out thats what amounts to a 'NIP'. They can't use or give what they take to non CFC forces and we can't ally with anybody to invade them, and we both have to keep what we take ourselves without seeding it to somebody else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    What do you say, Grath? If I private message you some information about my family and me, would you become my spokesperson in confirming I'm telling the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    There is no 'you can't invade', the CFC are free to invade PL and PL are free to invade the CFC, however its what we do with what we capture and who can help us each out thats what amounts to a 'NIP'. They can't use or give what they take to non CFC forces and we can't ally with anybody to invade them, and we both have to keep what we take ourselves without seeding it to somebody else.
    Villy said it was effectively a NIP. Oh well. I'm going to just stick with updating the coalition map for now. I currently don't have the time to figure out a way to effectively illustrate the different ways coalitions suck each other off under the sheets right now.

I will try and update the map again due to HERO finally taking sov and we can really see the aftermath of the DD disband.

Villy said it was effectively a NIP. Oh well. I'm going to just stick with updating the coalition map for now. I currently don't have the time to figure out a way to effectively illustrate the different ways coalitions suck each other off under the sheets right now.

I will try and update the map again due to HERO finally taking sov and we can really see the aftermath of the DD disband.
    Yea at some level its all semantics and what you 'believe' but I always throw out what i consider to be the truth of the matter anyway.
    What do you say, Grath? If I private message you some information about my family and me, would you become my spokesperson in confirming I'm telling the truth?

Yea at some level its all semantics and what you 'believe' but I always throw out what i consider to be the truth of the matter anyway.
    I'm sure you are a busy guy, but have you had a chance to look over the data on the Google Doc I have been linking? I just want to make sure it is as 100% correct as possible so if you see a mistake, please say so in this thread.

I'm sure you are a busy guy, but have you had a chance to look over the data on the Google Doc I have been linking? I just want to make sure it is as 100% correct as possible so if you see a mistake, please say so in this thread.
    I hadn't yet, but going over it now I'd make these changes:

Inver Brass - Paragon Soul dwellers, i can't remember which race but they're a racially oriented group, Stain Wagon group, so i guess Holloween
    Brothers of Tangra you can put with us, they're not expected to fight for us or with us but damn if they dont want to, frequently
    Cadarius, unless im confusing them with somebody else is with N3, they're all from Japan
    Whyso, still n3, Whyso rental project
    Stainless i beleive to be another Stainwagon group
    Black Core Alliance is N3 renters
    Initiative Associates is of course CFC (Initiative proper manages them)
    Solar Citizens, owned by Solar
    I whip My Slaves, CFC
    Insidious Empire - Closed
    Black Legion - I'd pull them from Halloween, they'll work with SOLAR and not much else from that group

I could research the rest but generally you're doing pretty good

I hadn't yet, but going over it now I'd make these changes:

Inver Brass - Paragon Soul dwellers, i can't remember which race but they're a racially oriented group, Stain Wagon group, so i guess Holloween
    Brothers of Tangra you can put with us, they're not expected to fight for us or with us but damn if they dont want to, frequently
    Cadarius, unless im confusing them with somebody else is with N3, they're all from Japan
    Whyso, still n3, Whyso rental project
    Stainless i beleive to be another Stainwagon group
    Black Core Alliance is N3 renters
    Initiative Associates is of course CFC (Initiative proper manages them)
    Solar Citizens, owned by Solar
    I whip My Slaves, CFC
    Insidious Empire - Closed
    Black Legion - I'd pull them from Halloween, they'll work with SOLAR and not much else from that group

I could research the rest but generally you're doing pretty good
    Black Core Alliance is now fixed so it should be on the next update. As far as the rest you listed, they are already with the correct coalition. When I do a map update I list the Google Doc link below it for reference. For instance the current one for 2014-03-12 is HERE.

Inver Brass are traditionally a rental alliance of C0ven, they had some Russian speaking corps as well, Eastern Europe composition I'd say.
    Stainless is a rental alliance of the Stain Empire, mostly Russian speaking in the past.

RA and GE, to the best of my knowledge weren't and aren't a part of HC, they're their own "block" who just happened to attack N3 with scarce to none coordination with HC and mainly managed to drive our fleets mad by bombing at the worst possible timings. But then again it could have been above my 'pay grade' so ...

@Marlona Sky , I thought Li3 Federation dudes switched over to CFC during last Delve Wars , you still list them as Part of N3 or i have mistaken them of these dudes ?

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Li3_Federation

On the whole Halloween/Stain Waggon thing. What is the correct name? What do they call themselves?

Cool list, here is some corrections from your latest link:

Hard Alliance - XIX, not N3
    Infinity Space. - XIX, not N3
    Li3 Federation - CFC, not N3 lol
    Universal Cosmonautics - Never heard of them, not sure if N3.
    HUN Reloaded - N3, not PL (This and the 3 below doesnt really matter as its practically same group anyway but im typing it down either way)
    ZADA ALLIANCE - N3, not PL
    The Methodical Alliance - PL, not N3

On the whole Halloween/Stain Waggon thing. What is the correct name? What do they call themselves?
    Dunno, and perhaps if we wait long enough it won't matter =)

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Dunno, and perhaps if we wait long enough it won't matter =)
    Hey now.. be nice!

I dont think anyone in the coalition actullay call ourselves RUSRUS, Halloween or whatever name the pen-warriors comes up with these days Closest thing would be Stainwagon i guess..
    LeonM is probably right anyways.. if a large alliance like DD- gets disbanded by the whim of a numbnut, what chance do we really have?

PS! To be noted, i have not logged in lately... so what dumb shit i say, is in no way a reflection of corp,alliance or coalition.

I doubt it that Solar Fleet call themselves 'Stainwagon', as well as i am sure Razor and BL didn't call themselves that. I am sure that none of the coalition call themselves RusRus, and i don't like shallow nationalistic labels anyway. With Razor and BL gone I can settle for Stain Fleet or Solar Wagon vOv ?

When you guys say XIX, are you talking about Shadow of xXDEATHXx?