hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Coalition Sov Mapping

Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    Any update on the Donuts??
    There is things shifting around, which is good. But sadly I just don't have the time really to do this. I will talk with Verite and see if we can come up with some solution to get this working. Perhaps involve some other people who are more involved in the politics and have spies in all the coalitions to do the standings research. God if only standings was public knowledge, would really be something.

Could you ask someone for app keys? All it needs is access to executor corp contacts list.

In b 4 'all'
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    Could you ask someone for app keys? All it needs is access to executor corp contacts list.

In b 4 'all'
    I wish I had the time and resources to get this information via spies and such. Would make for one hell of a spider web of standings map made public. I'm thinking a Circos chart. Interactive and simply beautiful to look at. Example:

Last edited by Marlona Sky; December 11 2014 at 08:42:19 AM.

Too bad standings don't give you a half-decent representation of reality.

I have looked at your coalition list and some of the allaince are ethier not in the coalition you put them in or they are in a different coalition you are not including

Marlona quit EVE a couple of months back after the Goon backlash to his CSM candidacy. So the Coalition map is no longer being updated. This thread can probably be unstickied until Verite finds someone else willing to do the work.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Marlona quit EVE a couple of months back after the Goon backlash to his CSM candidacy. So the Coalition map is no longer being updated. This thread can probably be unstickied until Verite finds someone else willing to do the work.
    Not that he posts here, but the plan is to have Chuggi take it over starting next month.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

http://i.imgur.com/Co8JGIV.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments...coalition_map/

too bad marlona isnt here to tell us how its really just blue donut still

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

The coalition map is now back in production. As with the last one, I'm just the person maintaining the code (to keep it in sync with the influence map), so if you want to argue coalition memberships you'll have to take it up with Chuggi over at Reddit.

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/c...ninfluence.png
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    so if you want to argue coalition memberships you'll have to take it up with Chuggi over at Reddit.
    can you link where we might do that, because J4LP in Cloud Ring are still part of the Imperium (whatever reset is on the cards hasn't happened yet)

edit: I seem to have found the thread http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments...coalition_map/
    holy fuck reddit

J4LP's argument for no longer being in the Imperium is "we're only light blue so we're not"
    Last edited by LeoniaTavira; June 6 2015 at 11:19:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoniaTavira View Post
    can you link where we might do that, because J4LP in Cloud Ring are still part of the Imperium (whatever reset is on the cards hasn't happened yet). J4LP's argument for no longer being in the Imperium is "we're only light blue so we're not"
    I don't envy Chuggi that discussion at all, because The Imperium's position is the same. Like the rest of us, I think you're going to have to just smirk in a knowing way when looking at that part of the map.
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post

There is things shifting around, which is good. But sadly I just don't have the time really to do this. I will talk with Verite and see if we can come up with some solution to get this working. Perhaps involve some other people who are more involved in the politics and have spies in all the coalitions to do the standings research. God if only standings was public knowledge, would really be something.
    And played eve when it was good.

How hard would it be to generate a version of this map that, instead of divided by alliance, is divided by time zone? Say, four hour time blocks depending on the vulnerability timer set by each alliance.

I think that would be a fascinating (and useful!) variation on this map.

looks atm everything is neutral on the map today

Shoot ALL the things.