hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2024

Thread: Star trek!

  1. #1861
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Holy shit. I like where STD is going.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Strong Sartre and Camu scenes aswell. Nice to see security officer clam fandango en vouge back on His feet.

  2. #1862

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,230
    My only curiosity is when Philippa will cook Saru.

  3. #1863
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,261
    pure filler except for the last few mins imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  4. #1864
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    pure filler except for the last few mins imo
    Filler is fine in trek as long as its interesting.

    Not that im watching STD mind
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  5. #1865
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,103
    It's a setup episode and it does fine as one.

    Bit of a drop from the previous three or four, though.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  6. #1866
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,166
    Yeah, was fine. If only to see Saru being eyed up as lunch.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  7. #1867
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    pure filler except for the last few mins imo
    Filler is fine in trek as long as its interesting.

    Not that im watching STD mind
    You should watch it.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  8. #1868

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    9,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    pure filler except for the last few mins imo
    Filler is fine in trek as long as its interesting.

    Not that im watching STD mind
    You should watch it.
    Last edited by Don Rumata; February 6 2018 at 09:38:54 PM.

  9. #1869
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    pure filler except for the last few mins imo
    Filler is fine in trek as long as its interesting.

    Not that im watching STD mind
    You should watch it.
    This
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  10. #1870
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,261
    Havenít you guys seen his general taste in tv?

    Why would he watch something good?


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  11. #1871
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,013
    So I decided to be a glutton and watch a clip with a fractionally open mind. Namely this one



    Pros:
    1. Acting was good

    Cons:
    1. I am not a CGI obsessive (I love Babylon for example where the CGI is shit) but how the actual fuck do you get WORSE CGI than DS9 that ended what, 18 years ago?? Those ship graphics are fucking awful.
    2. PEWPEW PEWPEWPEW, since when do phasers and torps sound like a 5 year old with a urinary tract infection
    3. Klingons wat
    4. Klingons with cloaking technology before the brief Romulan-Klingon alliance.......fuck me
    5. Why do they have a holographic projector communication technology before DS9 did (see the Sisko - Eddington communications in season 3 or 4 I forget)
    6. How did they activate an emergency hull forcefield faster than the Enterprise-E did in Nemesis? (see the viewscreen shot when the Scimitar blows out the front of the bridge)

    This cancer is rotting the franchise. At least the Abrams shit didn't pretend to be in the Prime Universe. This shit is.

    Anybody who likes this crap, you are the reason this sort of shit gets made. Fucking fan fuckmuppets on forums liking this utter wank.
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  12. #1872
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,261
    Ha, the tng trek films killed the franchise long ago, calm yer tits fella


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  13. #1873

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    9,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Anybody who likes this crap, you are the reason this sort of shit gets made. Fucking fan fuckmuppets on forums liking this utter wank.
    This.

  14. #1874
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    So I decided to be a glutton and watch a clip with a fractionally open mind. Namely this one



    Pros:
    1. Acting was good

    Cons:
    1. I am not a CGI obsessive (I love Babylon for example where the CGI is shit) but how the actual fuck do you get WORSE CGI than DS9 that ended what, 18 years ago?? Those ship graphics are fucking awful.
    2. PEWPEW PEWPEWPEW, since when do phasers and torps sound like a 5 year old with a urinary tract infection
    3. Klingons wat
    4. Klingons with cloaking technology before the brief Romulan-Klingon alliance.......fuck me
    5. Why do they have a holographic projector communication technology before DS9 did (see the Sisko - Eddington communications in season 3 or 4 I forget)
    6. How did they activate an emergency hull forcefield faster than the Enterprise-E did in Nemesis? (see the viewscreen shot when the Scimitar blows out the front of the bridge)

    This cancer is rotting the franchise. At least the Abrams shit didn't pretend to be in the Prime Universe. This shit is.

    Anybody who likes this crap, you are the reason this sort of shit gets made. Fucking fan fuckmuppets on forums liking this utter wank.
    You're missing out on the best mirror episodes.

    Your loss.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  15. #1875
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    So I decided to be a glutton and watch a clip with a fractionally open mind. Namely this one



    Pros:
    1. Acting was good

    Cons:
    1. I am not a CGI obsessive (I love Babylon for example where the CGI is shit) but how the actual fuck do you get WORSE CGI than DS9 that ended what, 18 years ago?? Those ship graphics are fucking awful.
    2. PEWPEW PEWPEWPEW, since when do phasers and torps sound like a 5 year old with a urinary tract infection
    3. Klingons wat
    4. Klingons with cloaking technology before the brief Romulan-Klingon alliance.......fuck me
    5. Why do they have a holographic projector communication technology before DS9 did (see the Sisko - Eddington communications in season 3 or 4 I forget)
    6. How did they activate an emergency hull forcefield faster than the Enterprise-E did in Nemesis? (see the viewscreen shot when the Scimitar blows out the front of the bridge)

    This cancer is rotting the franchise. At least the Abrams shit didn't pretend to be in the Prime Universe. This shit is.

    Anybody who likes this crap, you are the reason this sort of shit gets made. Fucking fan fuckmuppets on forums liking this utter wank.
    This is glorious star trek, best since star trek enterprise.

  16. #1876
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Fucking fan fuckmuppets on forums
    My irony meter broke.

  17. #1877
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,103
    I, too, base my entire opinion on things on cherry picked scenes on youtube.

    You're missing out, it's good trek.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  18. #1878
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Anybody who likes this crap, you are the reason this sort of shit gets made. Fucking fan fuckmuppets on forums liking this utter wank.
    This.
    Oh god +1

  19. #1879
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    You're missing out, it's good trek.
    This.

  20. #1880

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Anybody who likes this crap, you are the reason this sort of shit gets made. Fucking fan fuckmuppets on forums liking this utter wank.
    This.
    Oh god +1
    Spot the common theme amongst these posts.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •