hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warthunder ships

Warthunder ships

soon (tm)

discuss
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

trololo

but for discussion purposes: who do you think will put out ship combat first, WT or WG? Is WG even continuing to work on planes/ships or will they cut their losses and focus on tonks now?
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Supposedly there is an alpha of world of battleships brewing somewhere and there are terrible screenshots up. I would know more if i paid attention to our WG insider on skype but after world of flying tanks i don't really give a fuck.

If gaijin tanks get to OBT before autumn i say their ships will show up sooner because they actually have a developer team.

They kind of have to continue work. Unless Gaijin completely fucks up tanks they're going to have the superior product all the way around. By embarking on competing feature sets they're setting themselves up for direct competition, and both sides are too far along to back out now.

-O
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
    Failing the Voight-Kampff test, one tortoise at a time.

Now see, that's just not true. Wargayming are going to have their tanks, ships and planes in separate rooms. I'm not sure gayjin are able to screw this up hard enough to end with a worse product.

Well, with the built in DDoS attacks in WT....WG might stand a chance.

Donor
    Playing tanks, having epic 1vs1 dual and then some passing airplane just nuke me while I cant evade it is not my idea of fun gameplay. Sounds like tanks are sitting ducks down there. Like wot gameplay before artillery nerfs, bad idea gameplay vice when you can be killed by hand of god you cant evade. Also WT tonks look boring despite better graphics, maps design looks flat and boring.

Also everthing I seen about Gaijin makes them look even more inept than WG.

Waiting for good ships from either of them, thats one missing from market. Wot makes tanks, WT planes. Ships and planes could be lot better combo too than ship+tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sahtila View Post
    Playing tanks, having epic 1vs1 dual and then some passing airplane just nuke me while I cant evade it is not my idea of fun gameplay. Sounds like tanks are sitting ducks down there. Like wot gameplay before artillery nerfs, bad idea gameplay vice when you can be killed by hand of god you cant evade. Also WT tonks look boring despite better graphics, maps design looks flat and boring.

Waiting for good ships from either of them, thats one missing from market. Wot makes tanks, WT planes. Ships and planes could be lot better combo too than ship+tanks.
    except hitting tanks is quite hard, plus you won't be spotting them from a plane anytime soon, AND there's AA tanks, also which fucking game where you looking at where maps looked flat and boring compared to Wot? plus what exactly makes gaijin more inept than WG? it's literally impossible

WoT are not tanks, they're like playing DnD with plastic models based on the driving model of an old NFS game... dice roll moar
    Last edited by Isyel; January 23 2014 at 08:51:56 AM.

1v1 me fagit XDDDDDD

also, 1v1 duel in WoT: let's see who has more HP and has more luck with the dice! i might as well play DnD

Its not D&D, in D&D DM gets to manipulate dice rolls to his wish.

touche :P

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    also, 1v1 duel in WoT: let's see who has more HP and has more luck with the dice! i might as well play DnD
    Its dice roll if your skill level is PolishSiemka/tomato

so the gun doing damage is not a dice roll then? m8, troll moar

it's a shit game, and i don't even care about WT tanks much

What Warthunder has going for them is "realistic" ballistics and aiming. Not to mention the whole crit based dmg model probably suits ships and tanks better than "hit points".

Especially ships.

I feel so trolled

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Isyel taking troll bait? Why I never.

Silly no name poster, please go.

The levels of "i couldn't give a fuck" and "pretending to post proper posts but rly just +1ing" are too high tbh.

*shrug*