hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Banner Saga - We have cartoon vikings!

I got all three on Christmas sale, currently chewing through 2nd one. Goddamm, forgot how good the storytelling and art direction is in this. I'm very curious how this all ends.

In tears I bet.

I won't spoil it for you beyond saying there are multiple endings and your choices from way back changes things up a fair bit. I personally loved the third part. Started a 2nd playthrough the day after I finished my first run. Not a huge fan of the combat, but it does get more interesting when you transition from BS1 to BS2 and then again when you move on to BS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post
    I won't spoil it for you beyond saying there are multiple endings and your choices from way back changes things up a fair bit. I personally loved the third part. Started a 2nd playthrough the day after I finished my first run. Not a huge fan of the combat, but it does get more interesting when you transition from BS1 to BS2 and then again when you move on to BS3.
    I'm loving this game so much I'll prolly do the same. I'm mad curious how different choices lead to different outcomes.

And I'll need to find another strat than turtling with Alette on overwatch and varl crowd control.

Spoiler:
    I bet destroying that bridge in Einartoft will bite me in the ass *hard* with Fasolt being an angry human hating cunt.
    Last edited by Venec; January 4 2019 at 09:53:07 PM.

Found this item in Banner 2 with +2 range, knockback and -3 armor. Stuck on alette who now has 3+ rounds of shooting everything in sight with guaranteed 3 damage hit. Softens everything for minimum damage to my squad before sweeping errything.

Yes, very overpowered.

Loving the games though, in Banner 3 now.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Finished the game. What a rollercoaster. My thoughts:

Spoiler:
    Poor, poor Juno.
    Good job breaking it all in the first place Eyvind, but poor you.
    Poor everyone p. much, but at least I managed to drag through this ordeal most of the people alive.

Except for you Fasolt and Rugga, you two can eat shit and die miserably.

Also, who the hell killed Vognir?
    Last edited by Venec; January 6 2019 at 12:49:40 PM.