hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 762

Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda

  1. #421
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdrak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Manveer Heir being a cunt isn't a new revelation. Who cares?
    I didn't even know about this guy and the "I hate men" feminazi face animator. But I do care, if a white man makes similar comments in twitter you can only expect him to be fired next day and banned from twitter.
    Are you new to twitter/the internet?
    He's unironically linking the ralph retort so it's quite possible.

    http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/18/149...tor-harassment
    And your linking polygon.
    My linking however superior hexagonal
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  2. #422
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,198
    Gamergate is still a thing?


  3. #423
    Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Exclamation, USA
    Posts
    1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdrak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Manveer Heir being a cunt isn't a new revelation. Who cares?
    I didn't even know about this guy and the "I hate men" feminazi face animator. But I do care, if a white man makes similar comments in twitter you can only expect him to be fired next day and banned from twitter.
    Are you new to twitter/the internet?
    He's unironically linking the ralph retort so it's quite possible.

    http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/18/149...tor-harassment
    And your linking polygon.
    One of these things is not like the other :V

    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.

  4. #424
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,076
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  5. #425
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,493
    fresh microdrama



      Spoiler:








    maybe they were afraid she looks like latest Lara Croft?
    Last edited by RazoR; March 20 2017 at 03:47:55 AM.

  6. #426
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdrak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Manveer Heir being a cunt isn't a new revelation. Who cares?
    I didn't even know about this guy and the "I hate men" feminazi face animator. But I do care, if a white man makes similar comments in twitter you can only expect him to be fired next day and banned from twitter.
    Are you new to twitter/the internet?
    He's unironically linking the ralph retort so it's quite possible.

    http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/18/149...tor-harassment
    >unironically links to polygon
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  7. #427

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,052
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    fresh microdrama

      Spoiler:






    That's Bs as she looked retarded with pictures we've had for ages.

    In before its the other way around and the patch fixes her up?

  8. #428
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    fresh microdrama

      Spoiler:






    That's Bs as she looked retarded with pictures we've had for ages.

    In before its the other way around and the patch fixes her up?
    Niether version looks anything like Jayde Rossi


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  9. #429

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    fresh microdrama

      Spoiler:






    That's Bs as she looked retarded with pictures we've had for ages.

    In before its the other way around and the patch fixes her up?
    Niether version looks anything like Jayde Rossi
    I'm just saying the other version looks a lot less retarded than what we've seen so far.

    I have no idea how the real woman looks like so...

  10. #430
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    fresh microdrama

      Spoiler:






    That's Bs as she looked retarded with pictures we've had for ages.

    In before its the other way around and the patch fixes her up?
    Niether version looks anything like Jayde Rossi
    I'm just saying the other version looks a lot less retarded than what we've seen so far.

    I have no idea how the real woman looks like so...
      Spoiler:


    I agree with you but I don't think they've done very well with the faces on any level


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  11. #431

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,052
    If you read my posts here you'd see I don't think any different haha.

  12. #432
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    fresh microdrama

      Spoiler:






    That's Bs as she looked retarded with pictures we've had for ages.

    In before its the other way around and the patch fixes her up?
    Niether version looks anything like Jayde Rossi
    I'm just saying the other version looks a lot less retarded than what we've seen so far.

    I have no idea how the real woman looks like so...
      Spoiler:


    I agree with you but I don't think they've done very well with the faces on any level
    great use of a staged and shopped photo m8

  13. #433
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,619
    Yeah? This is a video game.


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  14. #434
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Wouldn't really give a shit if they actually made the face and its animations look normal. The way it is now, they should add to the backstory that your mother liked to drink while she was pregnant

  15. #435
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    1,769
    "The combat crackles and the worlds are lush, but mediocre writing and tepid quests add up to what is probably BioWare's worst RPG yet."
    - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...fect-andromeda
    Last edited by GeromeDoutrande; March 20 2017 at 08:25:26 AM.

  16. #436
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,493
    Finally!
    My wife’s reaction as I sealed the deal with human biotic commando Cora was to state, matter-of-factly, that, “This is porn. And it looks weird.”
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/...dromeda-review

    7.7
    Last edited by RazoR; March 20 2017 at 02:33:19 PM.

  17. #437

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,052
    i just love how after the me3 ending debacle it's now cool to hate on the game and everyone will pile up while they were swallowing the mediocrity happily for 3 games before

    that's exactly how the IGN review reads

    laughing my ass off that people have finally caught up and are now somehow indignant and angry about it

    that score seems about right in a world of non-inflated scores
    Last edited by Isyel; March 20 2017 at 03:36:28 PM.

  18. #438
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    i just love how after the me3 ending debacle it's now cool to hate on the game and everyone will pile up while they were swallowing the mediocrity happily for 3 games before

    that's exactly how the IGN review reads

    laughing my ass off that people have finally caught up and are now somehow indignant and angry about it

    that score seems about right in a world of non-inflated scores
    Nah I always thought ME was dogshit and bioware haven't made anything good since KotOR.

  19. #439
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 4, 2015
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    i just love how after the me3 ending debacle it's now cool to hate on the game and everyone will pile up while they were swallowing the mediocrity happily for 3 games before

    that's exactly how the IGN review reads

    laughing my ass off that people have finally caught up and are now somehow indignant and angry about it

    that score seems about right in a world of non-inflated scores
    Nah I always thought ME was dogshit and bioware haven't made anything good since KotOR.
    I enjoyed DA1/2

    ;__;
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

  20. #440
    Kerdrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    849


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •