hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 323

Thread: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

  1. #41
    Donor Blutreiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    This thread best thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by James Lyrus
    they send you a pedometer, and set you daily activity targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's no fucking way I'm googling '12" Hero'

  2. #42
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,437

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by spasm
    "This Saturday I went to the park. I got there rather late, around 8:00 pm and, since I knew I would most likely be there after the sun went down, I brought a flashlight. I walked and I sat and I thought and I walked some more. I had some wonderful encounters with local wildlife, eventually though the sun did set and I found myself in a rapidly darkening forest. As the last bits of daylight blinked out of existence the Ďnight shiftí came onto duty.

    In conditions that would likely have terrified most men, almost absolute blindness, dark shapes of animals staying just outside the area of my sight, the sounds of a rather large pack of coyotes coming closer, I sat down. I sat, in the middle of this space and I felt more at ease and more at home and confident than I ever feel at the store or in public.

    The darkness wasnít scary. The animals werenít scary. The fact that I couldnít see wasnít scary. I sat there for a good long time and then something occured to me. The park closes at dusk, but I was aware that the gates are rarely closed and that forestry people rarely come to this place. However, I was certain that men came here to drink, I had seen the evidence of this several times in the form of beer bottles and headlights at night.

    Men occasionally come to the park after hours. Men who likely travelled with other men. Perhaps they were teenagers, not yet 21 but sure as hell in a grown male body.

    My blood ran cold in my veins. I fumbled immediately for my fanny pack and my flashlight and then I paused and decided that a flashlight would sure as hell let any man know precisely where I was.

    In a secluded forest, a place that has always been a sort of chapel to me, a place where I slip off the well worn trail and meditate for hours in the darkening forest I was scared. I was terrified because I know what men are like. I know through many painful encounters that a woman, in the middle of a forest, with no ability to defend herself, at night, is a target.

    The coyotes closing in around me brought smiles to my lips and a sense of wonder and childlike safety and good humor. The thought of a group of young men sneaking into the park after hours to drink a stolen or illegally bought 6 pack of beer was bone chilling.

    It occured to me then that there is no animal on this proud planet that is more dangerous to a lone woman than a man.

    I scurried out of the park, thinking all the while about male hunters in the woods trying to poach the wildlife and what could possibly happen to me if they came upon me out there, defenseless.

    It also occured to me that there is no place on this planet where I can go to feel safe from men. No place where my autonomy and body isnít threatened, even if my actual chances of being harmed by a strange man in the woods are remote, I have FELT male violence my whole life and my head remembers it very clearly.

    This is what men have made of me. Of my life and my existence. And even in places where we feel we are safe, the internet, a remote forest, we are reminded, violently if necessary, that we will never be far enough out of the way. We will never be able to put enough distance between us and them, they will find us and remind us that they will violate us if given half the chance.

    Until last weekend I would occasionally go to the park at dusk. After recalling and remembering that no place is actually safe, I will probably not be doing that again.

    Chalk up yet another win for the terrorism of man."

    frankly i doubt anyone who wears a 'fanny pack' is even worth raping, probably an utter swamp donkey but my god she is mentally unstable

  3. #43

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    65

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot
    To be fair, the world would probably be better off without cocks
    While most Muslim women would agree with you, I don't. My penis is the only thing that makes me happy.

  4. #44
    Donor Blutreiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by spasm
    "This Saturday I went to the park. I got there rather late, around 8:00 pm and, since I knew I would most likely be there after the sun went down, I brought a flashlight. I walked and I sat and I thought and I walked some more. I had some wonderful encounters with local wildlife, eventually though the sun did set and I found myself in a rapidly darkening forest. As the last bits of daylight blinked out of existence the Ďnight shiftí came onto duty.

    In conditions that would likely have terrified most men, almost absolute blindness, dark shapes of animals staying just outside the area of my sight, the sounds of a rather large pack of coyotes coming closer, I sat down. I sat, in the middle of this space and I felt more at ease and more at home and confident than I ever feel at the store or in public.

    The darkness wasnít scary. The animals werenít scary. The fact that I couldnít see wasnít scary. I sat there for a good long time and then something occured to me. The park closes at dusk, but I was aware that the gates are rarely closed and that forestry people rarely come to this place. However, I was certain that men came here to drink, I had seen the evidence of this several times in the form of beer bottles and headlights at night.

    Men occasionally come to the park after hours. Men who likely travelled with other men. Perhaps they were teenagers, not yet 21 but sure as hell in a grown male body.

    My blood ran cold in my veins. I fumbled immediately for my fanny pack and my flashlight and then I paused and decided that a flashlight would sure as hell let any man know precisely where I was.

    In a secluded forest, a place that has always been a sort of chapel to me, a place where I slip off the well worn trail and meditate for hours in the darkening forest I was scared. I was terrified because I know what men are like. I know through many painful encounters that a woman, in the middle of a forest, with no ability to defend herself, at night, is a target.

    The coyotes closing in around me brought smiles to my lips and a sense of wonder and childlike safety and good humor. The thought of a group of young men sneaking into the park after hours to drink a stolen or illegally bought 6 pack of beer was bone chilling.

    It occured to me then that there is no animal on this proud planet that is more dangerous to a lone woman than a man.

    I scurried out of the park, thinking all the while about male hunters in the woods trying to poach the wildlife and what could possibly happen to me if they came upon me out there, defenseless.

    It also occured to me that there is no place on this planet where I can go to feel safe from men. No place where my autonomy and body isnít threatened, even if my actual chances of being harmed by a strange man in the woods are remote, I have FELT male violence my whole life and my head remembers it very clearly.

    This is what men have made of me. Of my life and my existence. And even in places where we feel we are safe, the internet, a remote forest, we are reminded, violently if necessary, that we will never be far enough out of the way. We will never be able to put enough distance between us and them, they will find us and remind us that they will violate us if given half the chance.

    Until last weekend I would occasionally go to the park at dusk. After recalling and remembering that no place is actually safe, I will probably not be doing that again.

    Chalk up yet another win for the terrorism of man."
    Thought processes like that make this person a threat to fellow humans and subsequently, should be locked away out of safety concerns. Irrational fear is a strong motivation to inflict grievous harm unto others.

    Srsly.

    Quote Originally Posted by James Lyrus
    they send you a pedometer, and set you daily activity targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's no fucking way I'm googling '12" Hero'

  5. #45

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    847

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    It occured to me then that there is no animal on this proud planet that is more dangerous to a lone woman than a man.
    Sharks? Sharks are pretty dangerous.

  6. #46
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,065

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xennith
    It occured to me then that there is no animal on this proud planet that is more dangerous to a lone woman than a man.
    Sharks? Sharks are pretty dangerous.
    Also if a woman gets in a car behind a wheel, I'm pretty sure the woman would be classified as the most dangerous animal overall. Fuck sharks, they would come out as little fluffy teddy bears in comparison

  7. #47

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,328

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xennith
    It occured to me then that there is no animal on this proud planet that is more dangerous to a lone woman than a man.
    Sharks? Sharks are pretty dangerous.
    Sharks will not rape you and leave you to care for a son. Three times. She'd rather be dead I think, having raised three rapists.

    i read threads and make bad posts and i'm all out of read threads

    shitposting shitposts one shitpost at a shitpost

    ??????????????????

  8. #48

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,307

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by spasm
    "This Saturday I went to the park. I got there rather late, around 8:00 pm and, since I knew I would most likely be there after the sun went down, I brought a flashlight. I walked and I sat and I thought and I walked some more. I had some wonderful encounters with local wildlife, eventually though the sun did set and I found myself in a rapidly darkening forest. As the last bits of daylight blinked out of existence the Ďnight shiftí came onto duty.

    In conditions that would likely have terrified most whities, almost absolute blindness, dark shapes of animals staying just outside the area of my sight, the sounds of a rather large pack of coyotes coming closer, I sat down. I sat, in the middle of this space and I felt more at ease and more at home and confident than I ever feel at the store or in public.

    The darkness wasnít scary. The animals werenít scary. The fact that I couldnít see wasnít scary. I sat there for a good long time and then something occured to me. The park closes at dusk, but I was aware that the gates are rarely closed and that forestry people rarely come to this place. However, I was certain that whities came here to drink, I had seen the evidence of this several times in the form of beer bottles and headlights at night.

    Men occasionally come to the park after hours. Whities who likely travelled with other whities. Perhaps they were teenagers, not yet 21 but sure as hell in a grown, white body.

    My blood ran cold in my veins. I fumbled immediately for my fanny pack and my flashlight and then I paused and decided that a flashlight would sure as hell let any whitie know precisely where I was.

    In a secluded forest, a place that has always been a sort of chapel to me, a place where I slip off the well worn trail and meditate for hours in the darkening forest I was scared. I was terrified because I know what white people are like. I know through many painful encounters that a black man, in the middle of a forest, with no ability to defend himself, at night, is a target.

    The coyotes closing in around me brought smiles to my lips and a sense of wonder and childlike safety and good humor. The thought of a group of young whities sneaking into the park after hours to drink a stolen or illegally bought 6 pack of beer was bone chilling.

    It occured to me then that there is no animal on this proud planet that is more dangerous to a black man than a white person.

    I scurried out of the park, thinking all the while about white hunters in the woods trying to poach the wildlife and what could possibly happen to me if they came upon me out there, defenseless.

    It also occured to me that there is no place on this planet where I can go to feel safe from The Man. No place where my autonomy and body isnít threatened, even if my actual chances of being harmed by a strange whitie in the woods are remote, I have FELT white violence my whole life and my head remembers it very clearly.

    This is what the white oppressors have made of me. Of my life and my existence. And even in places where we feel we are safe, the internet, a remote forest, we are reminded, violently if necessary, that we will never be far enough out of the way. We will never be able to put enough distance between us and them, they will find us and remind us that they will send us back to the plantage if given half the chance.

    Until last weekend I would occasionally go to the park at dusk. After recalling and remembering that no place is actually safe, I will probably not be doing that again.

    Chalk up yet another win for the terrorism of The Man."

  9. #49

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    672

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xennith
    It occured to me then that there is no animal on this proud planet that is more dangerous to a lone woman than a man.
    Sharks? Sharks are pretty dangerous.
    Im sure more people are killed by people than by sharks (sharks kill around 5-7 people a year depending on how you interpret statistics).


    Mosquitoes or something would probably kill more though.

  10. #50
    Tarminic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,998

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    1. Post crazy blog from the internet
    2. Feign legitimate discussion
    3. +1

    Status of Babby: 100% Formed

  11. #51
    Snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    216

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xennith
    It occured to me then that there is no animal on this proud planet that is more dangerous to a lone woman than a man.
    Sharks? Sharks are pretty dangerous.
    Orcas are more dangerous

  12. #52

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    "I became a divided woman. When he came to me in the morning and put the nipple clamps on me I knew that I was not free. What began with fuzzy cuffs and playful Ďspankingí ultimately led me to a place where the man I loved tried to seal my vagina with hot wax."

  13. #53
    Fara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,731

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    fucking adam couldn't you sacrifice half your body.. all we got was this.

  14. #54
    Shade Millith's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    933

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Chalk up yet another win for the terrorism of man."
    We terrorize her without doing anything or even being there. I'm calling mental illness. It just has to be, to be so afraid of half the human population.

    I wonder if the idea of female rapist causes her to hemorrhage?


  15. #55
    Resi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy
    Dear posters:

    Die.

    No, seriously. This is a rant, and itís about you, personally. You, personally, are a ****, because statistics indicate there is an almost 100% certainty that you have either shitposted, or wanted to commit a shitposterey, or knowingly assisted or defended someone who committed a crime of bad posting, or mocked a poster who was trolled. And no, Iím not dropping links to tell you what you should damn well already know.

    Here is what you know: that you are a vile and depraved chunk of flesh that doesnít matter to the world. You exist in a reality you perpetuate in which value is all relative, in which everything is placed into a hierarchy, which in the end means that nothing has inherent value. You are literally worthless.

    And you are willing to do it so long as someone is worth less. So part of the way you deal with that is to try to make forumses worth less. You whine and whinge and cry about the Big Brother Corporations or Big Brother Government or Big Brother China-taking-all-our-jobs or Big Brother *******-who-beat-you-up-in-seventh-grade or Big Brother who-raped-you, but in the end you lap it up and pass the buck so that you can have someone underneath your own pyramid quote. You only care about your old cyno effect in the pecking order, so spare me the crocodile tears.

    I used to pity you. I used to feel sorry for you. I used to think most of you got a bad rap [as in hip-hop, not bad rep as in reputation] and were probably misunderstood.

    But idiots are trolled everyday and we donít go on murdering sprees. We donít hunt Yuto down and torture him to death. Fat basement dwellers arenít known for picking the wings off flies or frying ants to death on the sidewalk [actually they are]. Posters on forums are trolled en masse and then cry for mods, and Iím expected to swallow your sob story about having a bad posting style because you never knew your father and thatís why you and your friends got dragged into 4chan and enjoying My Little Pony.

    On a daily basis you, individually and in concert with other forum warriors, actively attempt to destroy the lives of a class of people who have, for the most part, never done anything to you. Who have been mocked and trolled and PM'ed with pictures of buttes and forced to endure a wordfilter you claim to be hilarious LOL or despair over your miserable antics in the emo thread , and have for the most part still managed to find it in their hearts to never stop posting. Who rarely troll you back. Who almost never laugh at or ridicule you. Who usually only harm themselves or their keyboard when suffering from deep shitposting trauma-related psychoses. We suffer, daily, and you laugh at us, and tell us itís our fault.

    Then you tell us you canít help it. Itís your nature. Itís how you post. Itís how you flaunt your rhetoric skills. Itís how you prove yourselves.

    All of which leads me to believe that either youíre deluding yourselves about the reality of your posting OR that you really and truly are fundamentally flawed beings. Itís amazing how many of your academic fields and governance Ė from evolutionary biology, to psychology, to criminal lawl Ė are constantly trying to convince me of the latter. Posters are human beings, but Iím not sure what you are.

    If the world was the tiniest bit just, or fair, or merciful, or righteous, I would be out there with a knife or a gun hunting you down. I would offer you blowjobs for forty dollars behind the building and then dispatch you quickly in quiet solitude. I would be kinder than you, because I would only go after Torothin. I would be kinder than you, because I would do it quickly and not read you your posts first. I would be kinder than you, because I wouldnít call you names or demean you or psychologically terrorize you while I was doing it. You would be released from the psychotic prison of your message board, and there would be one less troll out there threatening my emo megathread, my MLP megathread, my babe thread, and my self.

    You wouldnít know who I was. I smile at you in that elevator. I dress inconspicuously. I call you ďsirĒ if youíre older. Iím the one who serves you coffee at the drive-thru window, and you crack jokes to try to get me to smile. Iím the one who cleans your office, who you greet by first name and a smile with that little half-wave. Iím the one who tells you to turn your head to the side and cough. I could poison you, I could go through your desk drawer and destroy your finances, I could kill you on the operating table. I could do things to you. You donít know. Iím your next door neighbor, your secretary, your sister, your wife. Iím the loud fat nerd in your office you dismiss out of hand. Iím the young poli sci student from downstairs you laught at because I play internet spaceships all night and write terrible lolus rants at day, while juggling a cold slice of pizza in one hand and a can of root beer in the other (that's right, I've learned to write my posts with my terribly unwashed penis).

    Itís ironic, really Ė you try to subvert, and corrupt, and infect, and distort, and mangle, and destroy our lives because you arenít even sure you have one. Itís obvious that you donít deserve one.

    You arenít scared of me, but maybe you should be. Because I know what you are. And I know how this will end.

    You think this sounds violent? Donít even start; I know what you look at when you masturbate.
    Deserves to be quoted.

  16. #56
    Resi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade Millith
    Chalk up yet another win for the terrorism of man."
    We terrorize her without doing anything or even being there. I'm calling mental illness. It just has to be, to be so afraid of half the human population.

    I wonder if the idea of female rapist causes her to hemorrhage?
    She'd say they're just trying to emulate male behaviour, so it's still men's fault.

  17. #57
    Donor Blutreiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    You think this sounds violent? Donít even start; I know what you look at when you masturbate.
    Dat sum purdy aggressive oil violencing dem breasts. Did she mean "when you rape yourself" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by James Lyrus
    they send you a pedometer, and set you daily activity targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's no fucking way I'm googling '12" Hero'

  18. #58
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,567

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)


  19. #59
    PM me for a free Vagabond
    Join Date
    May 20, 2011
    Posts
    1,312

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    well.


    now I have read the various comments from these fine upstanding women, I feel that I am completely worthless and that I should end myself now since it would appear that I am inevitably going to rape someone. apparently.

    curse you god for making me a man.

    in other news: OP is clearly very angry and needs to talk about it. But then thats the mad bad crazy world we live in - there are nice people and there not nice people. newsflash: only the bad people get reported about because being nice doesnt sell newspapers.
    this angry woman has made me angry. And the reason I am angry is that she has generalised the whole of the male gender based on the poor poor example of those that we wouldnt call Men.

    if I wasnt so damned busy this would be subject to a full on HS rant.

  20. #60
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: All men are rapists! (paging Isquar to this fred)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot
    To be fair, the world would probably be better off without cocks
    And genocidal maniacs who want to kill 3 billion people because of an accident of birth.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •