hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 68

Thread: [Saturday] I am LAN IRL

  1. #21
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    >3 Day LAN event
    >4AM
    >only 5 people left awake and actually at the computer

    fucking plebs

  2. #22
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513
    nerds gon' nerd.

  3. #23
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    start of a nice 3 day weekend, going to hit craft place for plasticard and such for modeling~
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  4. #24
    Dahak's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chelyabinsk-40
    Posts
    5,509
    There are cats having loud sex outside my house.

  5. #25
    Ophichius's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15, 2011
    Location
    Hedonistic Imperative
    Posts
    5,222
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    >3 Day LAN event
    >4AM
    >only 5 people left awake and actually at the computer

    fucking plebs
    Proper LAN etiquette is to power nap between respawns. A 1.5s respawn timer should be sufficient for all your sleep needs.

    -O
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
    Failing the Voight-Kampff test, one tortoise at a time.

  6. #26
    dpidcoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29, 2011
    Location
    San diego
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidrowpunk View Post
    Dear Internet world,

    Get off your fucking ass and support Chrome.
    Dear Chrome,

    give me the ability to block ads like I can in firefox.
    i heard you're ideas and their definately good

  7. #27
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,550
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidrowpunk View Post
    Dear Internet world,

    Get off your fucking ass and support Chrome.
    Dear Chrome,

    give me the ability to block ads like I can in firefox.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/10080745...ts/XHY5pAF6AKJ

  8. #28
    Movember 2011Donor Cue1*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Native Freshfood
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    There are cats having loud sex outside my house.
    Flightly just suggested we come over and have loud sex inside your house, would that help?

  9. #29
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    And I was the last one awake

    That was a lonely 3 hours

  10. #30
    dpidcoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29, 2011
    Location
    San diego
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidrowpunk View Post
    Dear Internet world,

    Get off your fucking ass and support Chrome.
    Dear Chrome,

    give me the ability to block ads like I can in firefox.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/10080745...ts/XHY5pAF6AKJ
    I see adblock has a google+ group now, cool.

    I have seen some adblocking extensions for chrome in the past, but none of them ever worked right. Is there actually a decent one now?
    i heard you're ideas and their definately good

  11. #31
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidrowpunk View Post
    Dear Internet world,

    Get off your fucking ass and support Chrome.
    Dear Chrome,

    give me the ability to block ads like I can in firefox.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/10080745...ts/XHY5pAF6AKJ
    I see adblock has a google+ group now, cool.

    I have seen some adblocking extensions for chrome in the past, but none of them ever worked right. Is there actually a decent one now?
    Still not as good as Firefox.

    Also I'm proud of you Xeno, for managing to be lonely at a social event.

  12. #32
    Cortess's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidrowpunk View Post
    Dear Internet world,

    Get off your fucking ass and support Chrome.
    Dear Chrome,

    give me the ability to block ads like I can in firefox.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/10080745...ts/XHY5pAF6AKJ
    I see adblock has a google+ group now, cool.

    I have seen some adblocking extensions for chrome in the past, but none of them ever worked right. Is there actually a decent one now?
    Still not as good as Firefox.

    Also I'm proud of you Xeno, for managing to be lonely at a social event.
    You know he is more of a family guy.

  13. #33
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidrowpunk View Post
    Dear Internet world,

    Get off your fucking ass and support Chrome.

    If you are going to tell me "Can only use a modern browse like Internet Explorer or Firefox" you need to update your site to this fucking decade and support Chrome, which may not be the best browser but it sure as hell is better than IE! I get this like twice a day, be it from my work website (have to do 5 training modules randomly? Suffer with IE for a few hours muahaha), or my residency application site, which is a nation-wide service that uses the same system to handle applications to graduate schools, medical and pharmacy residencies, and fellowships but "can't handle" Chrome.


    Fuck you.
    Dear Skidrowpunk.

    Chrome sucks ass and should go fuck itself.

    Sincerely,
    Razor, Opera user.
    BTW, you do realise the newer Opera versions are basically a lightly reskinned Chrome, right? I was absolutely furious when I learned this and quickly downgraded to version 12. Although my main browser is still Firefox.

  14. #34
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,806
    Today I'm off to the spa for 5 days. Happy new year my fellow nerds.


    

  15. #35
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    33,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidrowpunk View Post
    Dear Internet world,

    Get off your fucking ass and support Chrome.

    If you are going to tell me "Can only use a modern browse like Internet Explorer or Firefox" you need to update your site to this fucking decade and support Chrome, which may not be the best browser but it sure as hell is better than IE! I get this like twice a day, be it from my work website (have to do 5 training modules randomly? Suffer with IE for a few hours muahaha), or my residency application site, which is a nation-wide service that uses the same system to handle applications to graduate schools, medical and pharmacy residencies, and fellowships but "can't handle" Chrome.


    Fuck you.
    Dear Skidrowpunk.

    Chrome sucks ass and should go fuck itself.

    Sincerely,
    Razor, Opera user.
    BTW, you do realise the newer Opera versions are basically a lightly reskinned Chrome, right? I was absolutely furious when I learned this and quickly downgraded to version 12. Although my main browser is still Firefox.
    My opera is 12.16, am i safe?

  16. #36
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    I switched to Chrome when Firefox turned into a bloated piece of crap. I guess they've streamlined and stuff since, but I can't be bothered to change back again.

  17. #37
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,394
    Fucking nerds

    Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  18. #38
    fuck entrox Donor Jason Marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Civilization
    Posts
    7,926
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Fucking nerds
    NSFW. I googled 'Fucking nerds' this was the most attractive gif I could find.

      Spoiler:

    "Sometimes someone just needs to be the OP" -Tellenta Philosopher of our People.

  19. #39
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,394
    Excellent

    Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  20. #40
    Pacefalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,306
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    And I was the last one awake

    That was a lonely 3 hours
    >goes to Lan party
    >plays alone for 3 hours

    Should've just gotten some sleep to maximize performance the next day
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I'm doing my best. Well. Not really.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •