hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Quick check

  1. #1

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,265

    Quick check

    Can you use the me 163 more than 6 minutes now or do you still have to fuck it up on landing and never be able to take off again?

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,184
    1. make sense
    2. fuck off

  3. #3

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    1. make sense
    2. fuck off
    I'd ask you a question but I already know the answer...

    When I last played historical battles the jet was impossible to take off with after a refuel. I want to know if they changed that.

    You can kindly disappear

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,734
    You can use it longer if youre not a terribad and manage your engines/fuel. No idea about the landing etc tho.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    3,842
    landing still same. Want to fly jets don't bother with german.

  6. #6
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    landing still same. Want to fly jets don't bother with german.
    Having loads of fun in my 162, you are just bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    1. make sense
    2. fuck off
    I'd ask you a question but I already know the answer...

    When I last played historical battles the jet was impossible to take off with after a refuel. I want to know if they changed that.

    You can kindly disappear

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    You can kindly fistfuck a lawnmower.

    That said, you get respawned in the air.

    Having little problems with it in test flights.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,265
    Yeah obviously fuel throttling extend your life but ammo aint exactly plentful

    Welp, is grinding any less retardedly long as it was before?

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    landing still same. Want to fly jets don't bother with german.
    Having loads of fun in my 162, you are just bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    1. make sense
    2. fuck off
    I'd ask you a question but I already know the answer...

    When I last played historical battles the jet was impossible to take off with after a refuel. I want to know if they changed that.

    You can kindly disappear

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    You can kindly fistfuck a lawnmower.

    That said, you get respawned in the air.

    Having little problems with it in test flights.
    If a question doesnt make sense to you maybe it aint targeted at you then.

    Lookit dat new concept!

    For the real pros, you can even ignore it and move along instead of looking like a douchebag!

    Alternatively you can ask nicely for explanation, second posting in a question thread asking people to fuckoff is a surefire way to start shenanigans.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Baarhyn; December 27 2013 at 07:04:32 PM.

  9. #9
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Can you use the me 163 more than 6 minutes now or do you still have to fuck it up on landing and never be able to take off again?

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    You can not really land the thing reliably so no.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,734
    fuck jets and rocket planes anyway *shrug*

  11. #11
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    fuck jets and rocket planes anyway *shrug*
    163 with engine upgrade and enemey team full of bombers=epic

  12. #12

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,734
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    fuck jets and rocket planes anyway *shrug*
    163 with engine upgrade and enemey team full of bombers=epic
    yawn

  13. #13
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,184
    163 is the best only plane germs have to counter US jets so if you are farming bombers in one you are a faggot. Just saying.

  14. #14
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,453
    Is it national pissed of day in mother Russia or something? Razor seems more cranky than usuall

  15. #15
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,184
    Yes, i'm having hordes of retards like meta and baahryn in my teams today.

  16. #16
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,745
    rofessionalrussian:
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  17. #17
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,453
    I can join if you want, I promise I will bring the retard level down a few notches

    Promise.

  18. #18
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,184
    Oh snap, i was rolling with russians for the last 4 days so forgot you guys exist <3

    In TS now.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,265
    when I was flying that thing I racked up 360 something kills for 20 deaths.

    that's probably a full order of magnitude better than the kill death ratio of your best plane Razor.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,265
    opened this up to see if the pocket rocket was playable again, after 3 games in the thing, 7 kills 0 death. i'm rusty on my jet/jet manoeuvers but it seems like i'm a tough motherfucker in that thing.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •