hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    But Africans weren't in America in the middle ages. Muh realismz
    Americans weren't in medieval Bohemia, either, yet I keep hearing them.

On a different note, I'd kinda like it if you could clean bloodied weapons in water rather than on a grindstone. Being able to wash clothes you're not wearing would be nice, too. I may be a peasant, but that's no reason to skimp on cleanliness
    Yea that's not very realistic. You'd wipe the blade clean right away with a piece of cloth. otherwise the blade becomes quite leathal to handle. Accidentaly cut yourself on your blade with dried old blud on it and you'll bee needing an amputation soon with how medicine worked in those days.

edit:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcom...rance/mods/146

"stay Clean" mod. makes you stay clean longer.
    Oh thank fucking god.
    Where is mods installed?

G:\STEAM\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance\D ata ??

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post

On a different note, I'd kinda like it if you could clean bloodied weapons in water rather than on a grindstone. Being able to wash clothes you're not wearing would be nice, too. I may be a peasant, but that's no reason to skimp on cleanliness
    Yea that's not very realistic. You'd wipe the blade clean right away with a piece of cloth. otherwise the blade becomes quite leathal to handle. Accidentaly cut yourself on your blade with dried old blud on it and you'll bee needing an amputation soon with how medicine worked in those days.

edit:

Oh thank fucking god.
    Where is mods installed?

2. Go to your Data folder (default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliveranc e\Data)
    3. Extract the contents of the zip file into your Data folder

Literally on the page linked

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post

edit:

Oh thank fucking god.
    Where is mods installed?

Installation:
    1. Download the file.
    2. Go to your Data folder (default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance\Data)
    3. Extract the contents of the zip file into your Data folder

re: Realism

where that Kingdom Come: Defecation mod at, adding bladder and rectum status? REEEE

Also stabbed Bernard until Sword level 12, however i still dont understand how to even pull off combos, are there any visual clues at all?
    Last edited by n0th; February 23 2018 at 06:13:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by n0th View Post

where that Kingdom Come: Defecation mod at, adding bladder and rectum status? REEEE

Also stabbed Bernard until Sword level 12, however i still dont understand how to even pull off combos, are there any visual clues at all?
    no, you have to memorize it

or have them on the second screen like me

you need the first hit to connect (even if it hits a block) and press butans when the hits land

that's all bullshit though imo
    weaker opponents don't need combos to get rekt and stronger ones riposte the shit out of you and usually are easily dealt with interrupting stabs
    Last edited by RazoR; February 23 2018 at 06:24:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

no, you have to memorize it

or have them on the second screen like me

you need the first hit to connect (even if it hits a block) and press butans when the hits land

that's all bullshit though imo
    weaker opponents don't need combos to get rekt and stronger ones riposte the shit out of you and usually are easily dealt with interrupting stabs
    I find this combo system to be utter shit, the amount of combos I have been able to pull is 2 or 3.

I did memorize longsword combos, took me a while to figure out that you have to fucking move around your mouse after every hit to actually get into different stances which is weird af.

However i dont understand when i even successfully executed a combo, like when you successfully riposte you get a lengthy animation of you hitting the opponent. With combos seems like you just attack as normal and then what is the point of even doing it.

Maybe just ignore combos and just concentrate on block timing and simple stabs/slashes - i mean speed of swings, damage etc. seems to improve with level in Warfare/Sword

I did memorize longsword combos, took me a while to figure out that you have to fucking move around your mouse after every hit to actually get into different stances which is weird af.

However i dont understand when i even successfully executed a combo, like when you successfully riposte you get a lengthy animation of you hitting the opponent. With combos seems like you just attack as normal and then what is the point of even doing it.

Maybe just ignore combos and just concentrate on block timing and simple stabs/slashes - i mean speed of swings, damage etc. seems to improve with level in Warfare/Sword
    The combos end with special animations.

I switched to controller, combat feels much better with the analog sticks imo. Mouse is pretty naff for it tbfh.

One thing I will recommend more than anything else, Saddle!
    Go to Neuhof and buy one of those pimped up Noble Saddles, it increases your carrying capacity by a lot.
    Got 2.5x on my upgrade

Speaking of saddles, is it a known bug that the neuhof stablemaster doesn't give you the saddle she offers when you win the race? I just got some money

This game's fast travel is odd. I think it's based on how fast your walk rather than ride, because it takes half an ingame day or more to travel the map in FT, when on a horse you can do it in a 1-2 hours. But on the other hand, you can spot things on the map from a much greater distance using it. I don't get it.

you need to learn how to execute combos from bernard
    he also teaches you dodging and ripostes

Last edited by RazoR; February 23 2018 at 12:40:26 PM.

actual mods have arrived

https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcom...rance/mods/162

no idea if it also rebalances stamina and speed armor penalties, there is a separate mod for that somewhere
    Last edited by RazoR; February 23 2018 at 05:07:56 PM.

Great. Now I want to play the witcher again..

Great. Now I want to play the witcher again..
    Don't forget W3EE!

Snuck into Bandit camp at night.
    Dropped a ton of poison in their food pot and waited for morning.

Easy money.

This games combat is fucking solid, had to kill Runt with a bow.. broken? probably, still fun when not getting raped tho

apparently getting hit with a sword doesn't interrupt bow pulling, lel

lololol

>realistic
    >hauling around 35kg of armor is no big deal since you become hercules irl in a week

i mean, full plate+mail obviously shouldn't give a single fuck but i don't expect the user to be able to bunnyhop around pulling headshots with a bow - numerically superior enemy could just kite and poke you with halberds to death
    easily fixed by mods though

can't wait for the ZP hnnnngh
    Last edited by RazoR; February 26 2018 at 06:03:34 PM.

I don't wear any plate & still dgaf. Just parry/dodge & riposte all day.