hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 385 of 393 FirstFirst ... 285335375382383384385386387388 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 7842

Thread: Movie Thread - we have La La Landed on the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    >Complain about lack of black/asian people in a Euro centric historical film
    >Complain about a single white guy in PoC centric historical film

You just can't win with these SJWs!
    Can I complain about it being a shit film?
    Because it was.
    It was incredibly diverse though. I mean, I've never seen an American playing a European saving China before!
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

2nd trailer, looks good

It's amazing. That film was made for a Chinese audience and american SJWs are complaining about the white lead. I'm pretty sure the fucking Chinese audience has no problem with it.

Frankly Ghost in the Shell is more lame to put a white person as a lead and even that's not worth getting into a tissy about because it's probably a shit movie either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post

It's amazing. That film was made for a Chinese audience and american SJWs are complaining about the white lead. I'm pretty sure the fucking Chinese audience has no problem with it.

Frankly Ghost in the Shell is more lame to put a white person as a lead and even that's not worth getting into a tissy about because it's probably a shit movie either way.
    Does the fact that's actually what chinese public wanted make it funnier?

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post

Having an American playing a European in the movie is fine, that part of the story is plausible enough. What I do find somewhat amusing is that the Chinese in the movie are so incompetent that the world would be lost without that one AmericanEuropean saving their collective asses. This movie manages to both pander to Chinese audiences and insult them at the same time, which is quite a feat.

Having an American playing a European in the movie is fine, that part of the story is plausible enough. What I do find somewhat amusing is that the Chinese in the movie are so incompetent that the world would be lost without that one AmericanEuropean saving their collective asses. This movie manages to both pander to Chinese audiences and insult them at the same time, which is quite a feat.
    You haven't seen it. He's the incompetent one, Lin Mae is the real hero of the story teaching stupid round eye how to do stuff. Whole arc was round eyes are crude simpletons being shown superior chinese culture.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar

You haven't seen it. He's the incompetent one, Lin Mae is the real hero of the story teaching stupid round eye how to do stuff. Whole arc was round eyes are crude simpletons being shown superior chinese culture.
    Yes, I have seen it. And sure, she teaches him some things, but in the end she would have never managed without him. She probably wouldn't even have the chance to try without him.

Oh no, the movie teaches us that we all need to work together to handle world-threatening situations and that none of us has the capability to save it by ourselves.

How terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Oh no, the movie teaches us that we all need to work together to handle world-threatening situations and that none of us has the capability to save it by ourselves.

How terrible.
    You're being far too sensible for posting on the Internet.

I havent seen it either but i have the faint recollection that the setup was "defend great wall of China against Mongol dinosaurs"? Come the fuck on, some Whitey McBigname being pushed in there for a crude attempt at broader appeal really doesnt seem to be the biggest problem.

Like, there are people who complained about one of the Transformers in episode whatever of the Baymax movies having big dangly balls. If thats your biggest problem, you must have missed a whole lot of the movie being stupid in myriad other ways.

Seems like theres been a lot of summer trash out recently, anything of it entertaining tho? Ive heard that Spiderman Homecoming isnt too bad.

Saw Baby Driver.

Was pretty bored. Didn't care about anyone.

Spoiler:
    Was hoping everyone would die at the end.

i thought 'The Great Wall' was good retarded fun :3 enjoyed it more than i thought i would.

Directly to Netflix:

One of the founder of the antisemitic Jobbik party (nowdays it's more hidden) turned out to be Jewish origin.
    The real documentary masterpiece... and also some direct info on Hungary.
    Last edited by DerWish; July 4 2017 at 01:22:57 PM.

Only a few days till Dunkirk. Am excited!
    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Idara View Post
    Saw Baby Driver.

Spoiler:
    The light tank is pretty insanely good in this game, first one i saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Idara View Post
    Saw Baby Driver.

Spoiler:
    If you're pretty bored while listening to Hocus Pocus you need to see a doctor.

Baby Driver is an amazing series of music videos worth paying full movie price to see. It's a decent movie too.

Watched Train to Busan. Was pretty fkin good tbh. Would recommend.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    A few years now and there's tons of rooms for expansions etc. I'm pretty excited to see how quickly more stock becomes available in the uk.

I enjoyed Baby Driver.

Best film of 2017 so far

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    everytime i see the trailer for dunkirk i feel the urge to quip "the other kind of brexit"