hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 453 of 458 FirstFirst ... 353403443450451452453454455456 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 9143

Thread: Movie Thread -Paradox:"Oh Moon is fucking the best"

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Paramount Pictures said Wednesday hit horror movie "A Quiet Place" was getting a sequel and ended mounting speculation over its lucrative "Star Trek" franchise by confirming two new movies.

. . .

Gianopulos announced a string of sequels in partnership with Skydance Media, including a new "Terminator" with Linda Hamilton from the original movie back on board with Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Top Gun: Maverick" with Tom Cruise -- and two new "Star Trek" films.

Tantalizingly, he offered no details and it remains unclear if these will be a continuation of the reboot franchise or if they include a previously announced "Star Trek" movie from "Pulp Fiction" director Quentin Tarantino.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/quiet-pla...041857954.html

New Terminator with Linda Hamilton and Schwarzenegger? Would watch, but not sure if it will be good. Do cyborgs age?

Ugh, to new Top Gun.

Wary about more Nu-Trek, wondering what they will to with Chekov.
    1. I would expect Linda Hamilton to be her usual character, while Arnold plays a human being this time, probably the "model basis" for the Terminators but now older. Only CGI can make him young again.

2. Top Gun in 2018 feels like an Atari 2600 in 2018.

3. They'll write him off and recast, same as always in Hollywood. I'd expect the former actually. Character was pretty secondary tbqh.

I think Arnie will still be a terminator, a good one though. I don't see any reason why they can't say the human flesh shell can age, since it is still human dna.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

I think Arnie will still be a terminator, a good one though. I don't see any reason why they can't say the human flesh shell can age, since it is still human dna.
    Isn't that basically what they did in genesis?

Also they already did the human Arnie schtik, in T3 rise of the machines, Or am I the only one who remembers his super cringy attempt at a midwestern accent.

I thought Genesis was a cgi young Arnie? Was only for a scene in the end, would be rough to do for an entire movie.

T3 was Arnie as good Terminator? I don't recall a human Arnie in the series at all. . .
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

They did young Arnie with CGI and then did normal Arnie with some timeline jiggery-pokery, and saying the flesh ages.

The film is terrible but the canon is there.

You may be thinking of Salvation for the human Arnie, then again you may not - I've basically blocked out as much as possible of everything post-T2.

Still haven't seen the latest nu-Trek - Into Darkness left me feeling somewhat hollow and I just don't care about the characters.

Avengers 3 was good, tho.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Seconding Infinity War was pretty good. Held back by what they felt obligated to do (tentpole movie), but Thanos second best villain after the guy Robert Redford played in Winter Soldier.

Not really a main good guy tho, Tony has a lot of screen time, but the most interesting parts happened elsewhere. Thor is my hype man, hope he gets to have a home at some point.

I thought Genesis was a cgi young Arnie? Was only for a scene in the end, would be rough to do for an entire movie.

T3 was Arnie as good Terminator? I don't recall a human Arnie in the series at all. . .
    In T3 he's some some random general/colonel that pops up for a short moment talking to some other genrals during a meeting

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Looking at credits rolling for Infinity War. No first post credits scene.

Other than that, I loved it tbqh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Still haven't seen the latest nu-Trek - Into Darkness left me feeling somewhat hollow and I just don't care about the characters.
    Into Darkness is an awful shitshow. Beyond is well directed, well written, well acted, fun, classic Trek. There are niggles, ofc. but it's the best Trek film since 6.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.

If anyone figures out why Bill Bailey gets a special thanks in the credits for A3, let me know because I'm baffled. Dan Abnett atleast made sense!

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartzap View Post
    If anyone figures out why Bill Bailey gets a special thanks in the credits for A3, let me know because I'm baffled. Dan Abnett atleast made sense!
    Dan abnett annihilation wave go read, amazing guardians/nova story

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Looking at credits rolling for Infinity War. No first post credits scene.

Other than that, I loved it tbqh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "only" 1 post credits scene for this one. No mid credits scenes

Nah there were 2 in my cinema
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Nah there were 2 in my cinema
    huh ok, 1 in mine and i sat until it was all done. Could you post a description of them both in a spoiler?

Only 1 in mine as well.

Spoiler:
    Black eyepatch guy going dead and using his pager to call his mom or something.
    Last edited by Joshua Foiritain; April 28 2018 at 01:21:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Only 1 in mine as well.

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
    Incase you actually don't know who black eyepatch guy is. It is Nick Fury, the former director of SHIELD and the guy that brought the Avengers together for Avengers 1, the pager message he sent out was to Captain Marvel. The girl with him in the car was Maria Hill

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Only 1 in mine as well.

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
    Incase you actually don't know who black eyepatch guy is. It is Nick Fury, the former director of SHIELD and the guy that brought the Avengers together for Avengers 1, the pager message he sent out was to Captain Marvel. The girl with him in the car was Maria Hill

I actually didn't know who he sent the page to, now it makes sense :3

You were never really here is a solid 90min anti noncing rampage / mindfuck
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Stofflsaurus should lay off the drugs, all the review sites including IMDB mention only one credits scene