hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 398 of 418 FirstFirst ... 298348388395396397398399400401408 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,960 of 8341

Thread: Movie Thread -Razor confirmed thinks Moon is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    It was set for a May 2019 release though
    Really? Don't follow these things but I had the impression Disney were treating Star Wars as their winter blockbuster & the Marvel movies as their summer ones.
    Was meant for May release:
    http://variety.com/2017/film/news/st...19-1202395171/

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    After the mess SW ep 7 was, I'm still surprise ppl are waiting for sequel.
    This is the era of people going to watch the same fucking marvel action film every single year even though they are shit. People are dumb as fuck
    Look at bright side, we have a gold age for TV shows. And we can see a lot of A-list actors are acting now on small screen.

this gal is going to play Lara Croft

SHe kinda have this Keira Knightly quality though...

Razor just wants someone with triangular breasts

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Razor just wants someone with triangular breasts
    First TR i played was Underworld, mate.

Last edited by RazoR; September 8 2017 at 06:45:38 AM.

jesus the world is going to shit

Yeah but if i recall correctly new movie is based on "new" tomb raider games, where lara looks a bit different. Also, wtf, tr2 best tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    Yeah but if i recall correctly new movie is based on "new" tomb raider games, where lara looks a bit different. Also, wtf, tr2 best tr.
    mate

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Womb Raider Legend best

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post

I don’t think there are many directors who can claim to be as versatile as George Miller
    Obligatory mashup video.

wow that's exceptionally well done

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    It 2017 was really fucking well done

Not sold on the chapter 1/chapter 2 division though

It'll be interesting to see how well it does the "adults" section of the story.

mates girlfriend had to leave mid movie, although she said her fear of clowns was born from watching the original It as a kid, so idk what she expected

Binged on a few stuffs today.

In order:
    1. Batman VS Superman Extended Edition - not bad, really. Digestive biscuits required. Gal Gadot is awesome.
    2. Power Rangers - better than expected. Love the actual personalities of the kids, they're much more realistic compared to the ones in the series. Nice CGI. Retarded dialogue. More digestive biscuits necessary.
    3. The Mummy. Holy crap this was awful. Finished my cookies. Panicked. Went out to buy some more, ended up resupplying my model kit paints and doing some work on them. Op success.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?©Doomchinchilla 2015

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Binged on a few stuffs today.

In order:
    1. Batman VS Superman Extended Edition - not bad, really. Digestive biscuits required. Gal Gadot is awesome.
    2. Power Rangers - better than expected. Love the actual personalities of the kids, they're much more realistic compared to the ones in the series. Nice CGI. Retarded dialogue. More digestive biscuits necessary.
    3. The Mummy. Holy crap this was awful. Finished my cookies. Panicked. Went out to buy some more, ended up resupplying my model kit paints and doing some work on them. Op success.
    For 1 2, you can do all those things (i assume that was your minister of transport.

Just saw the Norwegian movie The King's Choice which follows the actions of the Elected King Haakon VII and the Royal Family in the days immediately following the German invasion.

It is a good movie and I recommend it.

However, two bits caught my attention.

In the movie the German Envoy states to the Norwegian Foreign Minister that Germany was only moving to protect Norway from a British invasion, which provoked a laugh from the audience. Even though the Germans didn't realize it that was exactly what the French and British were planning. On the radio you hear a report of the British laying mines in Norwegian waters, intended to interfere with iron ore shipments headed to Germany using the safety of Norwegian waters. Then there was the whole Altmark incident that showed that neither side in the war would respect Norwegian neutrality.

In fact the French Prime Minister was pissed because Norway had blocked an insane plan for French & British troops to use Norway as a base for intervening on Finland's behalf during the winter war against the USSR.

The allied plan was to mine Norwegian waters to provoke a German intervention, which would be the excuse the allies needed to seize Norwegian Atlantic ports. To this effect British naval forces were already operating off Norway when the German's Invaded.

You can argue that the Norwegians didn't know this at the time, but it wasn't mentioned at the end when events after the movie were summarized.

The young boy soldier wounded holding up the Germans pursuing the King was also noted to have gone on to fight with Finland in the continuation war, meaning that he wound up fighting along side Germany against the USSR, at least until late 44 when Finland changed sides.

Saw "Wind River" tonight (written and directed by the screenwriter of Sicario and Hell or High Water):

Thought it was very good; it is quite bleak though, so you need to be up for that sort of thing.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    "It" the tv movie/miniseries was a p. abysmally bad horror movie, and from what I've heard this isn't much better. I miss horror movies that are genuinely creeping you out not resorting to cheap jumpscares all over (which I heard this is full of).

Although that wasn't the case with the 90's tv miniseries. It was just bad. I remember seeing that for the first time when I was 14. And it worked on some level up until their reunion and I was puzzled if I had accidentally flipped channels on my TV and if I was suddenly watching a comedy. So many things where out of place. And the horrible acting.

For some reason any movie or TV show based on a Steven King novel (or Richard Bachman) are either really good or terrible: there is no middle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    "It" the tv movie/miniseries was a p. abysmally bad horror movie, and from what I've heard this isn't much better. I miss horror movies that are genuinely creeping you out not resorting to cheap jumpscares all over (which I heard this is full of).

Although that wasn't the case with the 90's tv miniseries. It was just bad. I remember seeing that for the first time when I was 14. And it worked on some level up until their reunion and I was puzzled if I had accidentally flipped channels on my TV and if I was suddenly watching a comedy. So many things where out of place. And the horrible acting.
    You've heard wrong m80