Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 9311

Thread: Movie Thread - Cullnerd - MOON is art

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Xenosis in awful virtue signalling nonshocker

lel
    >not sperging out about black people in muh superhero movies is now virtue signalling

I don't think that phrase means anything anymore, you can't just use it to mean "you disagree with me because you're not a cunt"

The movie was a decent superhero action romp, Wakanda was pretty well put together as an isolationist tech-bubble in the middle of modern Africa
    I haven't seen BP yet but at this rate Xeno is basically convincing me that's it's literally a Black Panther propaganda film advocating white genocide. Well done, now stop 'helping'.
    :thinking: if you have difficulty distinguishing antagonist and protagonist characters, maybe?
    No: I'm fairly sure that you're the antagonist.

>2018
    >responding to a Xenosis post

m8
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

>2018

m8
    Fair point.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

lel
    >not sperging out about black people in muh superhero movies is now virtue signalling

I don't think that phrase means anything anymore, you can't just use it to mean "you disagree with me because you're not a cunt"

The movie was a decent superhero action romp, Wakanda was pretty well put together as an isolationist tech-bubble in the middle of modern Africa
    I haven't seen BP yet but at this rate Xeno is basically convincing me that's it's literally a Black Panther propaganda film advocating white genocide. Well done, now stop 'helping'.
    :thinking: if you have difficulty distinguishing antagonist and protagonist characters, maybe?
    idgi

I guess being able to watch a movie featuring people with dark skin makes me the bad guy~~~~

lel

idgi

I guess being able to watch a movie featuring people with dark skin makes me the bad guy~~~~
    No. Making everything about you makes you an annoying git. You're representative of everything that is awful about current progressive 'discourse'.

I fundamentally agree with a lot of things you agree with but you do more harm then good most of the time.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Black panther was really good, fun movie imo

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

lel

idgi

No. Making everything about you makes you an annoying git. You're representative of everything that is awful about current progressive 'discourse'.

I fundamentally agree with a lot of things you agree with but you do more harm then good most of the time.
    >implying there's any point in trying to find common ground in 2018

I'm so very burnt out by this timeline

So long and thanks for all the bans then?

One can only hope

Also +rep Kai, xeno you should learn something from his post

>2018

m8
    People experiencing the communal hallucination of Xenosis should seek professional help and rid themselves of the illusion of a imaginary person haunting themselves in a forum that used to be about the serious internet spaceships.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Black panther was really good, fun movie imo

Sent from my iPhtapa
    This. It wasn't on the level of Thor Ragnarok but it wasn't bad. It was never going to be some high art piece that wins a lot of awards, but it was a pretty fun action movie with lots of cool tech.

You could just stop being autistic turbocunts and accept them for what they are, dumb fun action movies.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    It’s hardly art like

MOON

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Both BP and puny god mk2 were pretty meh movies, same senseless stuff that they have put out countless times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Derindar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Can confirm Solo is good. Maybe a couple too many winks and callbacks (and one giant one), but it has heart and captures that SW feeling just right.

Theres also some problems with tone and pacing in the first half, i wonder if there will be a directors extended cut down the line. But nothing that would make me not recommend it.
    Pretty much. I'd say Rogue One was better, but Solo was still good enough for me to not feel like I'd wasted my yesterday afternoon.
    So appearently the internet hate bandwago is now roling all over this movie aswell for some reason.
    What is going on? Why are people so prone to hating things for redundant reasons nowadays? Sure TLJ was terrible in many ways, but why take it out on a different movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Can confirm Solo is good. Maybe a couple too many winks and callbacks (and one giant one), but it has heart and captures that SW feeling just right.

Theres also some problems with tone and pacing in the first half, i wonder if there will be a directors extended cut down the line. But nothing that would make me not recommend it.
    Pretty much. I'd say Rogue One was better, but Solo was still good enough for me to not feel like I'd wasted my yesterday afternoon.
    So appearently the internet hate bandwago is now roling all over this movie aswell for some reason.
    What is going on? Why are people so prone to hating things for redundant reasons nowadays? Sure TLJ was terrible in many ways, but why take it out on a different movie?
    Answer provided.

Answer provided.
    Is it ever a bandwagon in favor of something?

Answer provided.
    When it is it's called a hype train.

Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post

Answer provided.
    When it is it's called a hype train.
    See: star citizen for all possible forms and directions of bandwagoneering

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Action movies are pretty much all formulaic. That's pretty much the point: have fun fight scenes with a "plot" to provide an excuse for why there's fighting. If you want intellectual stimulation you don't go to action movies. If you want to turn your brain off for a few hours and watch explosions you go to action movies.

BP was an action movie. It happened to have a lot of black people as actors. That's important for the black community, but has nothing to do with its quality as an action movie.

Bollocks. Predator is extremely intellectually stimulating

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it