hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 338 of 612 FirstFirst ... 238288328335336337338339340341348388438 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,760 of 12231

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Actually, I was bitching about the same things then. And fucking with people repping poses is the one time gay armor BS fleets were alright.
    Life Universe Everything (LUE) - Clockwork Pinapple

FUCK YOU I MISS 20-30 MAN HURRICANE GANGS ROAMING ALL THE PIPES OF SYNDICATE, JUST WAITING TO FIGHT SOMETHING.

I just want gud fites that don't wind up ending in triage and dreads and batphones and some legion coming to drop on shit and AUGH

SHEKol Supreme powerforce is go.

But why roam when we can send like 10 alts out to find and Slam Dunk everyone. Roaming is just gate jump simulator 2005
    very,very special thx to Jayarr Altol,i`m sure he`s nazy parents and he`s KKK Club friends are very proud of him
    If bad posts were supercaps, which alliance would have the most titans in the game?
    "TISHU deserves a mention. Jayarr alone would have a Revenant and a couple of titans."

Quote Originally Posted by Elmnt80 View Post
    FUCK YOU I MISS 20-30 MAN HURRICANE GANGS ROAMING ALL THE PIPES OF SYNDICATE, JUST WAITING TO FIGHT SOMETHING.
    I miss them too. Please form such fleets for Groon, and aggress our cyno alts

Honest question, when was the last time you saw a syndicate group run something like a kitchen sink fleet for shits and giggles?
    There's no one that kitchen sinks like CAS. I'm not so sure about the shits and giggles part, but if you want a fight that isn't a slam dunk one way or the other, even our newer players will likely take a fight where they feel they have a chance to get a kill or two along the way. Generally they're more confident about that when out roaming already, and aren't as confident when at home. They'll get there, or maybe they won't, because we have a bias against station games and probably aren't giving them the most positive mentoring in that regard. Some of our more veteran pilots have taken to keeping a stack of disposable ships in the hangar, and when one of the youngsters says they want to try leading a roam, we hop in and give them the gift of enthusiastically following their commands to the death.

Also confirming that over the last week or so, we've had interesting little 'micro-engagements' with Anderson's group, Agony, Of Sound Mind, and a relatively rare Redeemer/proteus kill for CAS, among others. I've been cleaning out my hangar and really enjoying flying with some longtime friends while watching some of the newer players get better by the engagement.

I dunno, you just can't control it all...and for me, I'm less interested in "MUST FLY THIS COMP" than "Let's find a fight so we can all see what happens". But then again, we always joked that we would have been tossed out of every other group in Syndicate long ago. Not my problem that I skipped ahead to what I think is Eve's true endgame--logging on and undocking to shoot things with people you enjoy. *shrug*

~Boiglio

Quote Originally Posted by Boiglio View Post
    There's no one that kitchen sinks like Cass
    This is how I read this, and I didn't have any issues with the statement.

I'm thinkin' AHACs
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Boiglio View Post
    I'm less interested in "MUST FLY THIS COMP" than "Let's find a fight so we can all see what happens". But then again, we always joked that we would have been tossed out of every other group in Syndicate long ago. Not my problem that I skipped ahead to what I think is Eve's true endgame--logging on and undocking to shoot things with people you enjoy. *shrug*

~Boiglio
    Good post man.

This is the kind of thing i love, especially in my native autz. Tackling something and then yelling at buddies to undock stuff and come help, or just a bunch of people fucking around in different systems then forming voltron to get a bigger fight. Need to be in a pretty active area such as facwar space to do it though, and i haven't flown with a group like that for a while.

But flying with friends is definitely what matters most in eve, and that's why im still fairly satisfied where i am in eve despite it not being my ideal gameplay.

also dont have my cool spacebro mordax to fly with anymore

r
    i
    p

Well Agony runs BC/cruiser gangs in USTZ usually once or twice a week, can usually always find at least one gudfight on our side of Syndi. We don't do timers (except for Evoke, we messed with them when they were in 3K for the fights...which we rarely got), and that's that, all we do is small gang stuff. Occasionally we run BS fleets and hope we don't get dropped on, is what it is.

We also do kitchen sink pick-ups whenever we have peeps on and a gang rolling through that's not too crazy. Syndi is absolutely bumpin with small gang bullshit which is awesome. CAS, FIGL, Of Sound (on occasion), Altruism. (recent fights next door in 5-F, lovin it), Usurp, Groon, Vega (on rare occasions) all usually give good/decent fights. When Brave rolls out with their kitchen sink 15 man gangs those are usually fun to take on as well. Plus all the rando's that roll through to pick on Geemu now that they moved in (we like the traffic) and people that just come to Syndi lookin for small gang stuff.

Of course there's always going to be the big gangs that roll through/hotdrop, that hasn't changed at all, same ole syndi as the last time I was here. Is it a bad thing that theres people like TISHU/I-RED/HORN rolling around with their capital hammer? Not at all, like said before, provides content to those that can actually fight that, like Brave., various batphoned lo-sec peeps, Goons? etc.

I mean hell, I don't get on EU TZ a lot, but they're the same way it seems, lots of activity and stuff to shoot at, AU TZ has picked up a lot in the past month as well judging by our kb, which is also cool to see. For me Syndicate is healthy and still a lotta fun, and I think most of Agony is in agreement for the most part.

Woot first post \o/

I just want gud fites that don't wind up ending in triage and dreads and batphones and some legion coming to drop on shit and AUGH
    When we roam it's like 3-5 dudes in nano boats. When we see 15+ plus gangs roaming around in canes and stuff then I'll take out roams. When all I see is like other 3-5 man roams (Anderson) or trashcan fleets (GEEMU), then I'm not going to take out 15 canes and some support to go chase ganks for two hours.

derpatalk

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Oh hey Boiglio, a while back we were gonna crash some cruisers into eachother. I dunno about you but we've gotten a ton of newbie lifeblood since the post B-R5-being-all-in-the-news-and-whatnot surge of new player interest. Let's do that T1 cruiser brawl we were gonna do in a couple weeks after all these newbies have had a chance to figure out what the fuck.

Press X to uguu~

Quote Originally Posted by Meridith View Post
    I would much rather get an actual fight over a timer, and when there's no timer, i can enjoy all my solo frigate content.
    From what I gather, vega is invading alexander's pocket, so there's probably a few timers around there.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

We were forming up a cruiser gang when they drop on you GROON, shame. Btw, I feel flattered that a whole redeemer fleet came to try to kill my gnosis.

Hey TISHU, next time don't be a mongoloid dropping fleets on people hugging gates.
    Last edited by McLovin; February 22 2014 at 01:39:57 PM.
    [04:07:38] Chadrick Frakes > There once was a man named McLovin, who tackled a carrier while rubbin. A hero he is, as his epeen did jizz, with the tears of the capital that was.

"a whole redeemer fleet" ok guys, just 1 gnosis better just jump 1 redeemer

also, we are agents of the freespacer guild CONCORD, sent here to neutralize any who illegally engage in piracy in the greater Syndicate region. Those caught aggressing other lawful capsuleers will be dealt with swiftfully and without mercy, with overwhelming force.

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

I miss all the try-hard Stim posters.
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    Those caught aggressing other lawful capsuleers will be dealt with swiftfully and without mercy, with overwhelming force.
    but how will you keep track of who shoots first
    hi im requiescat and im pretty awful at eve

Quote Originally Posted by Mordax View Post
    I miss all the try-hard Stim posters.
    hard as steal
    poasting dangerously
    pass the weed smoke
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Post in this thread? Fucking spent the whole day has passed you by.
    A Farewell To Syndicate: Tryhard Edition

Gentlemen, it's been a weird honor posting here. The Syndicate threads have been largely terrible, but they were our terrible, and I hope for your sake they continue to be. Other regions may boast of bigger fleets, but in Syndicate we could be proud that we have always had the most posts, at least in this dusty and savage corner of the internet.

As you all know, ROTE is moving to base in Providence in order to roam into the adjacent areas, and to give certain RP faggotes some nice red meat to shake about in their jowls while they howl at each other in their own unholy tongue. The mundane truth is that Meri's point echoes the one I made many pages (or was it many threads?) ago; in Eve as in life, the trick is to find something you love doing, and people you love to do it with. This is the deep wisdom of the Bittervet, and I remain convinced that it is the only way to stay sane out there in The Void. Our move is, at it's core, nothing but an attempt to meet both those needs.

In many ways it's true that we are a relic of an earlier time. Meta changes as well as mechanical changes have moved the definition of "small gang" upwards to the point where STIM alone can no longer supply the necessary numbers to succeed in the fights that are available (I don't count dunking BNI here for what I hope are obvious reasons), and we have either repelled or absorbed those organizations that shared our dreams of Roaming long ago, at least the ones that were willing to come to Syndicate. The reasons for this could fill an entire subforum on their own, and are not that interesting to begin with. I will make no apologies or explanations here. I am terrible at such things, and this is not the place for it.

So I just wanted to say, while I'm good and doped up on red wine and painkillers, that it's been fun. Thanks to everyone in Syndicate who, during our time there, worked to make it one of the weirdest places in space. Big ups to our bros who came out for the Katurn Memorial Fleet. We may be separated by these computer monitors, but the time we spend together is real, whether it's shitposting, ship spinning, roaming, dunking, or getting dunked. I hope you all find the fights you're looking for.

SEE YOU, SPACE COWBOY
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.